U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-03-2019, 10:59 PM
 
Location: California
30,870 posts, read 33,759,781 times
Reputation: 26348

Advertisements

Word about him is about what I expected. A loner who kept to himself, didn't have friends, the weird kid, not well liked in school, anger issues, etc. I wonder if there was any intervention that could have changed things or if there was some intervention that may have contributed to it. Maybe some minds are just broke from the get go..

 
Old 08-03-2019, 11:01 PM
 
Location: Lewes, Delaware
3,479 posts, read 3,177,147 times
Reputation: 1884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
I can't believe the level of ignorance in this place.

The country is lost if you worms are in charge.




Are you stuck in a basement? GET OUT MAN! Life is going really well for us.

Nope, I’m not Hispanic, so it looks like I’m not being targeted by some loon who wants to stop the “Hispanic Invasion” of America. Now where did he hear such stuff, I wonder???

Yea, the economy is doing great, I’m buying stock in coffins, I should do pretty well.

Personal attacks, tsk, tsk, you must be Republican.
 
Old 08-03-2019, 11:05 PM
 
Location: sumter
8,842 posts, read 5,519,021 times
Reputation: 6715
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump is the leader of our country and his words matter.

Indeed they do natalie. Look how ugly that crowd at Trump's NC rally acted in chanting send her back. They got it from Trump himself, the president of all people.
 
Old 08-03-2019, 11:06 PM
 
Location: SE Arizona - FINALLY! :D
20,011 posts, read 22,934,815 times
Reputation: 7279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeerleader View Post
But the Democrats constant advocacy for open borders / free healthcare for illegals / abolish ICE and DHS / amnesty and a path to citizenship for tens of millions of illegals that we aren't even allowed to count, can't be considered a motivation for the shooter?

If the goal is to stop like-minded people, howsabout Republicans denounce anti-immigrant / white supremacy and Democrats guarantee their open borders and incentive programs and calls for granting citizenship aren't really an ethic replacement and political tide change agenda?
I'm not for open borders, nor free healthcare for illegals, nor do I want to abolish ICE and DHS. I have no problem with a path to citizenship for the dreamers or anyone else who proves they can be a decent citizen. As far as I'm concerned, someone RAISED in America IS American. I don't give a rip where you are born (after all 2 of my siblings were born overseas), it's the country you are raised in that determines what nation you identify with.

The problem I have with the whole Rightwing anti-illegals movement is that I don't for one single minute believe that it has ANYTHING to with the illegal aspect of the immigration. Such folks simply don't want "brown" people here PERIOD. Now, you can deny that all you want, but actions speak louder than words, and inevitably the same RWNJs who espouse the whole "this is just about kicking out illegals" also just happen to be against ANY immigration from such places. Trump is a prime example. After all, he BEGAN his campaign by calling for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on." and he's threatened (multiple times) to stop ALL border crossings.
The whole "stop illegal immigration" movement his little or nothing to do with the "illegal" aspect of it and everything to do with the racial aspect of it. The fact is, the birthrate of native-born Americans is essentially flat and we're going to NEED immigrants to provide a young workforce in the future. That's a fact. Demographics don't lie and they are not political - it's just math.

So, prove me wrong. If you folks are REALLY just against the illegal immigration aspect of the issue, just accept much much larger immigration quotas from Mexico etc (after all, we're going to NEED the extra workers). That would make it all legal.

My guess it you won't that because it's not really about the "illegal" aspect of it all, it's about the "brown" aspect of it all.

Ken
 
Old 08-03-2019, 11:09 PM
 
11,311 posts, read 11,076,070 times
Reputation: 5573
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Indeed they do natalie. Look how ugly that crowd at Trump's NC rally acted in chanting send her back. They got it from Trump himself, the president of all people.
Trump calls the media and Democrats enemies of the people

He calls US citizens enemy of society. Special place in hell when that draft dodging moron finally croaks
 
Old 08-03-2019, 11:12 PM
 
2,861 posts, read 4,554,201 times
Reputation: 1650
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Trump is far from being a Christian, not even close. If how he act, talk and behave is Christian like, then heaven help us all.
So you are God and knows Trumps heart?
 
Old 08-03-2019, 11:14 PM
 
Location: California
30,870 posts, read 33,759,781 times
Reputation: 26348
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
I'm not for open borders, nor free healthcare for illegals, nor do I want to abolish ICE and DHS. I have no problem with a path to citizenship for the dreamers or anyone else who proves they can be a decent citizen. As far as I'm concerned, someone RAISED in America IS American. I don't give a rip where you are born (after all 2 of my siblings were born overseas), it's the country you are raised in that determines what nation you identify with.

The problem I have with the whole Rightwing anti-illegals movement is that I don't for one single minute believe that it has ANYTHING to with the illegal aspect of the immigration. Such folks simply don't want "brown" people here PERIOD. Now, you can deny that all you want, but actions speak louder than words, and inevitably the same RWNJs who espouse the whole "this is just about kicking out illegals" also just happen to be against ANY immigration from such places. Trump is a prime example. After all, he BEGAN his campaign by calling for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on." and he's threatened (multiple times) to stop ALL border crossings.
The whole "stop illegal immigration" movement his little or nothing to do with the "illegal" aspect of it and everything to do with the racial aspect of it. The fact is, the birthrate of native-born Americans is essentially flat and we're going to NEED immigrants to provide a young workforce in the future. That's a fact. Demographics don't lie and they are not political - it's just math.

So, prove me wrong. If you folks are REALLY just against the illegal immigration aspect of the issue, just accept much much larger immigration quotas from Mexico etc (after all, we're going to NEED the extra workers). That would make it all legal.

My guess it you won't that because it's not really about the "illegal" aspect of it all, it's about the "brown" aspect of it all.

Ken
Are you open to the possibility that you're wrong? Because I think you are. I think "brown" is convenient for you, and that's only because we share a border with (brown) Mexico. But an influx of people at the numbers we've seen over the last decade+, and the impact on society, would scare us even if they were all white.
 
Old 08-03-2019, 11:14 PM
 
Location: SE Arizona - FINALLY! :D
20,011 posts, read 22,934,815 times
Reputation: 7279
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
So you are God and knows Trumps heart?
ANYONE with more than half a brain "knows Trump's heart". He spills his guts and shows his soul (ugly as it is) on a regular basis.

Ken
 
Old 08-03-2019, 11:14 PM
 
11,311 posts, read 11,076,070 times
Reputation: 5573
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
So you are God and knows Trumps heart?
Did he not sleep with a porn star while his wife was pregnant and then lie about the payment to her to cover it up?
 
Old 08-03-2019, 11:15 PM
 
Location: SE Arizona - FINALLY! :D
20,011 posts, read 22,934,815 times
Reputation: 7279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Are you open to the possibility that you're wrong? Because I think you are.
I'm not wrong at all.
Go ahead, call for an increase in immigration from "brown" countries - then work to make it happen.
You won't.

Ken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top