U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM

11,442 posts, read 7,388,411 times

Advertisements

After Will Hurd leaves congress, how many black republicans will there be in the House?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM

2,877 posts, read 1,672,241 times
Many White liberals have a savior complex. They think one of their reasons for existing is to uplift minorities and it outrages them when someone who is a minority doesn't play the part of the victim. Their patronizing attitude towards minorities is part of who they are.

Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM

32,567 posts, read 26,511,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
I'm a minority myself and this is something I've experienced quite a bit and it's mostly White Liberals who get the most mad at me acting like they know what racism is more than me. Kayne West is an example of this, even though he is a bit out there, he has pointed this out many times. Look at what happened to Milo, how fast they dug up dirt to bury him. The list goes on and I've experienced this myself first hand.

honestly they get triggered over ANYONE that wants to vote republican, not just minorities. they think anyone that votes republican is a lunatic, and evil.

Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM

11,111 posts, read 6,170,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
It sounds like you are referencing Somalia and Ilhan Omar. I think Rand Paul made a good offer to ol' Omar. If things are so bad in the US for Omar, then take a trip back to Somalia and see what bad really is.
No, I'm referencing Haiti and African nations, who Trump called "****hole countries" during a meeting with a bipartisan group of senators at the White House last year.

Old Today, 03:32 AM

1,146 posts, read 215,027 times
Im just at a loss what the Republican Party stand for these days.

Guns
Less taxes.
Less rights for women.
No safety net when illness, job loss, accidents happens
Blank check to military spending
Subsidizing Oil and Coal
No science funding
Cut public funding to schools
Tariff based trade

They want a strong military, to keep other countries away from US shores, so they can live their fantasy lives of a 1800s western setting, where they can walk around with guns on their hips, with no public institutions so everybody have "choice".

And women knows their place.

And black and brown people are accepted if they dont talk about injustices... remember.. its the 1800s ya know. We evolved.

The only thing I am REALLY sure the Republicans are about, is Cutting taxes, because they dont want 1st world functioning institution in society except the military.

Old Today, 03:36 AM

2,885 posts, read 1,427,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Why do many far left White liberals get so triggered when a minority wants to vote Republican?

They don't. Why do so many Trump folks paint with such a broad brush?
And you speak for all liberals? Talk about broad stroke here. I think you need to read more posts in this forum before claiming that all liberals donít.

Old Today, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Lots of people vote to cut off their noses to spite their faces. You would not be the first.
Yeah like the people in Baltimore!

Old Today, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
Im just at a loss what the Republican Party stand for these days.

Guns
Less taxes.
Less rights for women.
No safety net when illness, job loss, accidents happens
Blank check to military spending
Subsidizing Oil and Coal
No science funding
Cut public funding to schools
Tariff based trade

They want a strong military, to keep other countries away from US shores, so they can live their fantasy lives of a 1800s western setting, where they can walk around with guns on their hips, with no public institutions so everybody have "choice".

And women knows their place.

And black and brown people are accepted if they dont talk about injustices... remember.. its the 1800s ya know. We evolved.

The only thing I am REALLY sure the Republicans are about, is Cutting taxes, because they dont want 1st world functioning institution in society except the military.

Have you looked at the Democrats lately??? Free healthcare and college for all even if youíre here illegally. You have become the party who supports illegals over Americans. Who the hell will be paying for all this free stuff?

Old Today, 04:50 AM

1,146 posts, read 215,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Have you looked at the Democrats lately??? Free healthcare and college for all even if youíre here illegally. You have become the party who supports illegals over Americans. Who the hell will be paying for all this free stuff?

You do realize the US would save 1-2 TRILLION each year, by going to a Medicare 4 All system?

You might pay more in public taxes, but yours and your employers Private Tax would go substantially down. Then they could afford to increase your salary. US workers salary has been stagnant for 40 years!!!

Then, you make it actually punishable to hire illegals, because the companies that hire them, are breaking the law by excluding American workers.

Old Today, 04:59 AM

7,366 posts, read 3,799,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
The only people giving free healthcare is the GOP when they repealed the Obamacare mandate. Get t-boned by someone blowing through a red light or stop sign and you need a 25K helicopter ride to the hospital? No charge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or