U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 02:18 PM

18,075 posts, read 17,962,092 times

Advertisements

I'm a minority myself and this is something I've experienced quite a bit and it's mostly White Liberals who get the most mad at me acting like they know what racism is more than me. Kayne West is an example of this, even though he is a bit out there, he has pointed this out many times. Look at what happened to Milo, how fast they dug up dirt to bury him. The list goes on and I've experienced this myself first hand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 02:20 PM

4,704 posts, read 2,950,298 times
oh don't worry, white liberals get mad at literally everything. remember, they go insane over a hat.

Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM

6,922 posts, read 3,447,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
I'm a minority myself and this is something I've experienced quite a bit and it's mostly White Liberals who get the most mad at me acting like they know what racism is more than me. Kayne West is an example of this, even though he is a bit out there, he has pointed this out many times. Look at what happened to Milo, how fast they dug up dirt to bury him. The list goes on and I've experienced this myself first hand.
I don't care if you're GOP. I care if you're one of those guys that's so bent on proving yourself to the GOP that you become a flag waving caricature. Don't call me a slave, and I won't flag you for a sellout. Deal?

Old Yesterday, 03:49 PM

2,371 posts, read 653,063 times
Why do many far left White liberals get so triggered when a minority wants to vote Republican?

They don't. Why do so many Trump folks paint with such a broad brush?

Old Yesterday, 03:53 PM

19,514 posts, read 12,347,566 times
Quote:

You escaped the plantation and they want to send slave hunters to bring you back.

Individual thought and breaking from liberal marching orders is not allowed for you. Didn't you get the memo?

Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM

5,295 posts, read 1,317,748 times
I can tell you why. Because the fact is, if they lose even a small percentage of the black vote, they will lose every time. And they know it. They must have blacks voting for them. That's why all this stuff about racism is constantly being talked about. When Hillary running, it was all sexism. It's designed to pi$$ off women voters who are made to feel like they are victims of the evil white man.

The bigger question is that in spite of blacks still having bad outcomes because of education and policies that disintegrated black families and put a majority of black men in prison, why do they still vote for the same people?

Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM

1,332 posts, read 290,745 times
Quote:

Most of them are control freak authoritarian SJW types who can't handle real diversity of thought in life even though they claim to be the most ardent supporters of "diversity." They use words like diversity, inclusion, tolerance, equality, etc. as banner words but it is all part of a smokescreen. They are about the furthest from real "tolerance" that you can get because they can't handle anyone who thinks differently from them. Most of them are lifelong losers coming from affluent backgrounds where they have mommy and daddy propping them up in their quest for "woke" life studies.

Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM

11,111 posts, read 6,170,504 times
I'm not triggered. You are free to vote for the party who champions a man who wants to send you back to whatever ****hole country you came from. Trump's words, not mine. If you're a minority, then whatever place you came from must be a ****hole according to our president.

Lots of people vote to cut off their noses to spite their faces. You would not be the first.

Last edited by HeyJude514; Yesterday at 07:57 PM..

Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM

1,332 posts, read 290,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
I'm not triggered. You are free to vote for the party who champions a man who wants to send you back to whatever ****hold country you came from. Trump's words, not mine. If you're a minority, then whatever place you came from must be a ****hole according to our president.

Lots of people vote to cut off their noses to spite their faces. You would not be the first.

It sounds like you are referencing Somalia and Ilhan Omar. I think Rand Paul made a good offer to ol' Omar. If things are so bad in the US for Omar, then take a trip back to Somalia and see what bad really is.

Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM

665 posts, read 128,171 times
For every one black who votes Republican, there are 69 thousand pathologically apologetic whites who have taken on a self induced shame and like to feel good about themselves by feeling bad about being white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQnqcHdzS7E
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or