U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Beto O'Rourke: Trump's 'racism' leads to violence like El Paso mass shooting
Yes 59 38.31%
No 92 59.74%
Other 3 1.95%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 09:06 AM
 
17,310 posts, read 8,743,749 times
Reputation: 9953

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Agree. Donald Trump's rhetoric is providing motivation to act for these mass shooters.
Guess you better seek asylum in a foreign country then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 09:25 AM
 
4,245 posts, read 2,037,792 times
Reputation: 1801
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Guess you better seek asylum in a foreign country then.

You need to tell your President that, he was selected by a foreign country, Russia!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:44 AM
 
Location: Washington State
18,906 posts, read 9,734,085 times
Reputation: 16109
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Well, it certainly won't be solved by continued "thoughts and prayers" and pledges to fix people. That's all we ever hear from Republicans, including Trump, and they're just not gonna get away with deflection much longer. If they don't wake up and begin to get ahead of this, it could hurt them badly at the polls as soon as 2020.

We know what the solution is and there's no searching required. We must get these weapons out of the hands of those who should never get near them. And that encompasses nearly everyone. It's long past time to act. Inaction puts us ALL in grave danger whatever we do, wherever we go.

If Trump is smart, his last use of 2nd Amendment Rights as a campaign rally selling point is in his rear view mirror.
So back to the blame game for you huh...what's your solution for stopping black Democrats committing most of the murders of the USA in Democrat controlled cities?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:53 AM
 
10,849 posts, read 10,932,303 times
Reputation: 5342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
So back to the blame game for you huh...what's your solution for stopping black Democrats committing most of the murders of the USA in Democrat controlled cities?
Giving a free pass to right wing domestic terrorism. Disgusting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:58 AM
 
45,967 posts, read 18,192,448 times
Reputation: 19198
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Giving a free pass to right wing domestic terrorism. Disgusting
The shooter was a progressive.

Why are you giving him a free pass, by starting a topic, for the sole purpose of making Trump the one who did it?




It's absolutely reprehensible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:08 AM
 
10,849 posts, read 10,932,303 times
Reputation: 5342
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The shooter was a progressive.

.
Lying won't change the facts he was a pro Trump rwnj.

You clearly are ignoring his manifesto and social media accounts. Do you work for Russia?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:10 AM
 
10,849 posts, read 10,932,303 times
Reputation: 5342
Buttigieg contrasted President Trump’s and other Republican’s rhetoric with the reception former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke received when he ran for office as a Republican in the 1990s and was rebuffed by the party establishment.

Conversely, “right now you see it echoed by the White House,” Buttigieg said, citing Trump’s similar rhetoric about immigration and his insistence that some attendees at the 2017 Charlottesville, Va. “Unite the Right” rally were “very fine people.”*

With such rhetoric coming from the top, Buttigieg said, “there is a measure of responsibility that you just can’t get away from.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...ondoned-at-the
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:13 AM
mlb
 
Location: North Monterey County
3,248 posts, read 2,886,839 times
Reputation: 4974
Hate in the White House:

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-white...gsEYV-yWWsEEOU
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:15 AM
mlb
 
Location: North Monterey County
3,248 posts, read 2,886,839 times
Reputation: 4974
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The shooter was a progressive.

Why are you giving him a free pass, by starting a topic, for the sole purpose of making Trump the one who did it?




It's absolutely reprehensible.
j


Yup. Russia bot talk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:16 AM
 
9,815 posts, read 3,194,412 times
Reputation: 4067
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Buttigieg contrasted President Trump’s and other Republican’s rhetoric with the reception former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke received when he ran for office as a Republican in the 1990s and was rebuffed by the party establishment.

Conversely, “right now you see it echoed by the White House,” Buttigieg said, citing Trump’s similar rhetoric about immigration and his insistence that some attendees at the 2017 Charlottesville, Va. “Unite the Right” rally were “very fine people.”*

With such rhetoric coming from the top, Buttigieg said, “there is a measure of responsibility that you just can’t get away from.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...ondoned-at-the
Beto is desperate for a polling bounce with Dems insee
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top