U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Beto O'Rourke: Trump's 'racism' leads to violence like El Paso mass shooting
Yes 71 37.57%
No 112 59.26%
Other 6 3.17%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 07:55 AM

63,434 posts, read 34,556,572 times

Advertisements

In the meanwhile, their fellow right wing terrorist, the MAGA-Bomber will be sentenced today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 08:42 AM

72,287 posts, read 83,996,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Agree? The shooters manifesto was supportive of trump and his dog whistles to white supremacists has been known for years, as is support from David Duke

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/03/polit...nce/index.html
I have read a couple of the stories about the manifesto and I really can't say anything led to the nut going on a killing rampage. If we are going to blame Trump, lets go back to Sandy Hook or maybe even Calibine (spelling) We can pass the blame or claim it was someone else doing or someone else played a part but the truth is: the killer is the only one responsible for these horrible tragedies.

Old Today, 08:45 AM

37,221 posts, read 16,520,211 times
What has the support of any president have to do with any of these types of killings unless one is claiming that the sitting president advocates for domestic violence. Are you kidding me?

Old Today, 08:47 AM

21,705 posts, read 19,420,873 times
I agree, Trump might as well have pulled the trigger himself. All that blood is on his hands, too.

Old Today, 08:50 AM

17,017 posts, read 11,889,450 times
the flood of dems like BOR and booker, reveal they are the culprits who are dividing the nation.

they engage in character assassination via delusion interpretation of Trump's words.

Any liberal who claims their hearts are filled with love and tolerance, cannot ethically or morally support these hate filled democrat fear mongers.

Old Today, 08:51 AM

268 posts, read 135,083 times
Just goes to show how the lunatics Left truly are. Beto is a disgrace and a traitor to Texas and the USA. Who in their right mind would think the President would be responsible for these shootings. Only the truly lunatics, that's who. Just goes to show, the Left only knows one word for everything, racism.

Old Today, 08:57 AM

In Portuguese there is a term for Trump's role in this, 'autor moral', i.e. moral perpetrator.
In German there is also a term for it, 'geistiger Brandstifter', literally translated mental arsonist, although it refers to any kind of crime, not just arson, of course.

Last edited by Neuling; Today at 10:09 AM..

Old Today, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scot892 View Post
Just goes to show how the lunatics Left truly are. Beto is a disgrace and a traitor to Texas and the USA. Who in their right mind would think the President would be responsible for these shootings. Only the truly lunatics, that's who. Just goes to show, the Left only knows one word for everything, racism.
Oh, how the truth must hurt...

Old Today, 09:11 AM

268 posts, read 135,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Oh, how the truth must hurt...
Oh, I get how you must be hurting. Orange man bad as your argument, gotcha.

Old Today, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scot892 View Post
Oh, I get how you must be hurting. Orange man bad as your argument, gotcha.
Why would I be hurting? He confirms my view again and again...
Trump is a Nazi, and Latinos are his Jews. If it weren't for his reelection bid, he probably would decorate those murderers...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or