U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Beto O'Rourke: Trump's 'racism' leads to violence like El Paso mass shooting
Yes 76 36.02%
No 129 61.14%
Other 6 2.84%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM

376 posts, read 190,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
They said on the news that it was the 250th mass shooting this year. Seems society as a whole is in trouble...
Fast becoming a failed state. Too many angry white racists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 11:36 AM

9,263 posts, read 2,843,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
The left blames President Trump for everything that goes wrong.
When people who commit mass shootings state they agree with Trump, then yeah, his words and actions just might need to be reigned in a bit. He's just fueling the fire.

Old Yesterday, 11:36 AM

20,024 posts, read 14,817,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Clearly illegals aren't the problem with killing lots of people. Need a Trump supporter for that. The data supports illegals committing crimes at a lower rate than citizens.

This Trump deplorable probably killed more people in one day than illegals will kill all year
If the Trump deplorable are the people that are responsible for more than 50% of all murders in this country you may be coorect.

Old Yesterday, 11:43 AM

5,026 posts, read 5,967,623 times
Then what was the excuse for all of the mass shootings under Obama’s watch?

Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
It wasn't from people who agreed with Obama's rhetoric against people of color and immigrants, that's for sure.

Old Yesterday, 12:12 PM

1,188 posts, read 1,079,169 times
This is one of those subjective statements where it is just about impossible to prove or disprove. Instead you can only lay in varying degrees of percentage of responsibility. Trump did not give the guy a gun nor blatantly tell the guy to do violence, but it sure seems like he creates an environment that makes people more agitated. I think it's safe that the majority of people would agree that Trump certainly doesn't help reduce the occurrence of hate, frustration, and violence.

Old Yesterday, 12:16 PM

20,024 posts, read 14,817,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
San Bernardino terrorist attack the Pulse Nightclub the Fort hood massacre, the Boston bombing terrorist attacks, the Navy yard murders, and Dallas police assassinations.

He emboldened Islamists and BLM radicals to the point that they were attacking us. After all he was secretly meeting with Muslim Brotherhood members and now we find out he was secretly meeting with the most Racist black man in US history. No surprise he emboldened enemies of our country. That's what Leftist do!

Old Yesterday, 12:43 PM

909 posts, read 1,126,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
It's not the media. Trump says and does divisive race-hating things. How is that the media's fault? Because they report on what he tweets?

I agree that Congress needs to do something on immigration reform. But Trump's demonizing minorities isn't helping.
In my state, statistics show a large % of Latino families utilize welfare, food stamps, state (free) medical, and the like. Am I racist and divisive by saying so?

I also see a lot of Latino families that aren't on any of the programs and work really hard.

Old Yesterday, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkcarguy View Post
In my state, statistics show a large % of Latino families utilize welfare, food stamps, state (free) medical, and the like. Am I racist and divisive by saying so?

I also see a lot of Latino families that aren't on any of the programs and work really hard.
No I don't see you as racist. But I see Trump promoting racism by telling American congresswomen to go back to the countries they came from, laughing at somebody yelling at one of his rallies about shooting migrants, trying to demonize Mexicans as being drug dealers and rapists, wanting more people to come here from Scandanavian countries, etc. He breeds violence and racism with most every tweet and rally he has anything to do with. You'd think the leader of the free world would try to lead with cohesion and compassion. But no, not this one. We get Beevis and Butthead all rolled into one.

Old Yesterday, 01:00 PM

159 posts, read 20,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffleiron1968 View Post
Fast becoming a failed state. Too many angry white racists.

You mean too many angry racist Democrats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or