U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Beto O'Rourke: Trump's 'racism' leads to violence like El Paso mass shooting
Yes 78 34.51%
No 141 62.39%
Other 7 3.10%
Voters: 226. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 01:18 PM

66,821 posts, read 30,550,900 times

Advertisements

The bottom line is that the El Paso shooter blamed the influx of dependent migrants for WHY universal health care and UBI will be harder if not impossible to achieve. That's a leftist complaining about infiltrators mucking up "the plan."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 01:23 PM

21,726 posts, read 19,426,590 times
Leftists are usually pro-immigration and against racism. So, no, I do not think he is a leftist at all. I am leftist, and he doesn't have anything to do with me.

Old Yesterday, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Leftists are usually pro-immigration and against racism. So, no, I do not think he is a leftist at all. I am leftist, and he doesn't have anything to do with me.
Again, read his manifesto. The bottom line is that the El Paso shooter blamed the influx of dependent migrants for WHY universal health care and UBI will be harder if not impossible to achieve. That's a leftist complaining about infiltrators mucking up "the plan."

Old Yesterday, 01:26 PM

7,217 posts, read 5,467,977 times
His racism and deregulations he put in place. The clown has no idea what he is doing. He wants the NRA money more than he wants to make America safe. Then he goes on TV and talks about mental illness, not guns. Yet he rolls back the law that protects us from loonies with nothing to replace it. He is a con artist and I can only hope he is indicted when he leaves office.

Trump made it easier for the mentally ill to get guns when he rolled back Obama regulation
In 2017, Trump quietly rolled back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illness to buy guns.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-when-n1039301

Old Yesterday, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
His racism and deregulations he put in place. The clown has no idea what he is doing. He wants the NRA money more than he wants to make America safe. Then he goes on TV and talks about mental illness, not guns. Yet he rolls back the law that protects us from loonies with nothing to replace it. He is a con artist and I can only hope he is indicted when he leaves office.

Trump made it easier for the mentally ill to get guns when he rolled back Obama regulation
In 2017, Trump quietly rolled back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illness to buy guns.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-when-n1039301
Again, read the El Paso shooter's manifesto. The bottom line is that the he blamed the influx of dependent migrants for WHY universal health care and UBI will be harder if not impossible to achieve. That's a leftist complaining about infiltrators mucking up "the plan."

Old Yesterday, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Again, read his manifesto. The bottom line is that the El Paso shooter blamed the influx of dependent migrants for WHY universal health care and UBI will be harder if not impossible to achieve. That's a leftist complaining about infiltrators mucking up "the plan."
No, he is a confused egoist without political convictions. That confusion seems to be typical of such killers, the guy in New Zealand was similar.

Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM

13,224 posts, read 6,311,443 times
Quote:
Why would I be hurting? He confirms my view again and again...
Trump is a Nazi, and Latinos are his Jews. If it weren't for his reelection bid, he probably would decorate those murderers...
^^^^A truly despicable comment.

You clearly have no idea as to what happened during The Holocaust. For you to even bring up Nazis, you trivialize the suffering of those who spent time in the concentration camps where thousands, if not millions, died.

I'm of Latino descent and guess what? No one is treating us like those who suffered through The Holocaust.

You are also deliberately blurring the lines between legal immigrants and illegal aliens. The former obeyed our immigration laws and patiently awaited their turn to come here. The latter thumbed their noses at our laws and either sneaked across the border or overstayed a visa. The former have every right to be here. The latter have no business being here and need to leave.

Oh, and guess what? Not all illegal aliens are Latinos. In the past, ICE has deported illegals back to 189 countries. 189 countries covers every race, religion and ethnicity. And, there is no such race as "illegal alien". Educate yourself.

Get a grip!

Old Yesterday, 03:18 PM

2,181 posts, read 835,758 times
Beto is an idiot that uses lies and deaths to try to stay relevant. He was useless in el paso, useless as a congressman and still useless.

He wrote about wanting to plow over children with his car when he was in college. He is actually the type of person who would have ended up a mass shooter had he not met his wife.

Old Yesterday, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
^^^^A truly despicable comment.

You clearly have no idea as to what happened during The Holocaust. For you to even bring up Nazis, you trivialize the suffering of those who spent time in the concentration camps where thousands, if not millions, died.

I'm of Latino descent and guess what? No one is treating us like those who suffered through The Holocaust.

You are also deliberately blurring the lines between legal immigrants and illegal aliens. The former obeyed our immigration laws and patiently awaited their turn to come here. The latter thumbed their noses at our laws and either sneaked across the border or overstayed a visa. The former have every right to be here. The latter have no business being here and need to leave.

Oh, and guess what? Not all illegal aliens are Latinos. In the past, ICE has deported illegals back to 189 countries. 189 countries covers every race, religion and ethnicity. And, there is no such race as "illegal alien". Educate yourself.

Get a grip!
You sound like one of those immigrants that think, glad I still got in, now close the gates

Don't fool yourself, anyone who knows Trump's views knows he would deport you immediately if he could.

Old Yesterday, 04:28 PM

3,640 posts, read 716,785 times
Quote:
Why would I be hurting? He confirms my view again and again...
Trump is a Nazi, and Latinos are his Jews. If it weren't for his reelection bid, he probably would decorate those murderers...
I really wish you liberals would stop with this false and despicable comparison. It is insulting to Jews who survived the Holocaust, and insulting to Jews in general. Is Trump rounding up legal residents of Latino ethnicity and sending them to gas chambers?

It's so blatantly obvious why leftists continue with this outrageous accusation. The only way they can win is to scare minorities into believing Trump is after them, ready to exterminate them if given the chance. It really is reprehensible that liberals continue with this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or