U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Beto O'Rourke: Trump's 'racism' leads to violence like El Paso mass shooting
Yes 78 34.51%
No 141 62.39%
Other 7 3.10%
Voters: 226. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM

3,640 posts, read 716,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Beto is an idiot that uses lies and deaths to try to stay relevant. He was useless in el paso, useless as a congressman and still useless.

He wrote about wanting to plow over children with his car when he was in college. He is actually the type of person who would have ended up a mass shooter had he not met his wife.
Yes, that's true. He said he fantasized about mowing down little children with his car. That's one sick puppy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM

13,224 posts, read 6,311,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
You sound like one of those immigrants that think, glad I still got in, now close the gates

Don't fool yourself, anyone who knows Trump's views knows he would deport you immediately if he could.
^^^^^

Your post is pure nonsense.

Shows what you know which is nothing.

Trump knows that American citizens can't be deported. It's a shame that you don't know that

Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM

46,011 posts, read 18,211,742 times
"Beh Toe" is an idiot. Didn't he write that he wanted to run down kids with a car? Well no matter, this destroys his meme.

Photo of Everyone Charged with Mass Shooting in the USA in 2019

Old Yesterday, 06:30 PM

3,640 posts, read 716,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
"Beh Toe" is an idiot. Didn't he write that he wanted to run down kids with a car? Well no matter, this destroys his meme.

Photo of Everyone Charged with Mass Shooting in the USA in 2019
Wow. That photo sure kills (no pun intended) the liberals' narrative that white men are the true dangers to society. Bet you won't see THAT photo on CNN.

Old Yesterday, 06:44 PM
miu

17,234 posts, read 34,755,535 times
Quote:
You sound like one of those immigrants that think, glad I still got in, now close the gates

Don't fool yourself, anyone who knows Trump's views knows he would deport you immediately if he could.
OMG you are the deluded one!!! My mother came here legally and I was born here. My English is flawless and I fit in perfectly in white majority NH. I have never ever felt unwanted in the US.

But your garbage is the same garbage that the union at my old job was spewing the week after Trump got elected. Get a grip on yourself.

And BTW the day that Obama was inaugurated, I was asked by a liberal if I felt any differently... and I was shocked at the question. But no, I felt the same. Obama becoming president was no special milestone for me. To me, Obama was just a black man that got elected because he was an Uncle Tom with his fancy Harvard Law degree, married and with a picture perfect family. At the time, my only concern was that as a junior senator, he didn't have enough experience for the job. But for those liberals who loved the tv show West Wing, he fit the bill as a Hollywood cast president with his team of speech writers.

Old Today, 07:28 AM

162 posts, read 20,133 times
Quote:
I agree, Trump might as well have pulled the trigger himself. All that blood is on his hands, too.

except Trump did not pull the trigger, the killer did.

Old Today, 08:58 AM

365 posts, read 82,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
lol, illegals commit a lot of crime in our country and the fact that our citizens way outnumber them has to be counted into the percentages of who commits the most crimes. Where is the proof that this guy was a Trump supporter and even if he was what does that have to do with his own reasons for killing? Trumps not a killer nor are most of his supporters nor do they advocate for it or encourage it.
This is just another attempt to manipulate the real news by the fake news media..The voters know it.

Old Today, 09:25 AM

27,306 posts, read 19,253,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scot892 View Post
Just goes to show how the lunatics Left truly are. Beto is a disgrace and a traitor to Texas and the USA. Who in their right mind would think the President would be responsible for these shootings. Only the truly lunatics, that's who. Just goes to show, the Left only knows one word for everything, racism.
yes. and they're well represented on this board spewing their idiocy.

Old Today, 09:45 AM

21,726 posts, read 19,426,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
^^^^^

Your post is pure nonsense.

Shows what you know which is nothing.

Trump knows that American citizens can't be deported. It's a shame that you don't know that
Exactly, that's why I said he would if he could. His attitude in that respect showed again regarding the Squad recently.
Trump is a racist sociopath, and everyone knows it, including all those who don't admit it. After all, tens of millions of those cast their votes for him for that very reason, they are like-minded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
OMG you are the deluded one!!! My mother came here legally and I was born here. My English is flawless and I fit in perfectly in white majority NH. I have never ever felt unwanted in the US.

But your garbage is the same garbage that the union at my old job was spewing the week after Trump got elected. Get a grip on yourself.

And BTW the day that Obama was inaugurated, I was asked by a liberal if I felt any differently... and I was shocked at the question. But no, I felt the same. Obama becoming president was no special milestone for me. To me, Obama was just a black man that got elected because he was an Uncle Tom with his fancy Harvard Law degree, married and with a picture perfect family. At the time, my only concern was that as a junior senator, he didn't have enough experience for the job. But for those liberals who loved the tv show West Wing, he fit the bill as a Hollywood cast president with his team of speech writers.
Huh? I wasn't talking to you, my post was a specific answer to another person. What you say has nothing to do with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
except Trump did not pull the trigger, the killer did.
That's why I said 'might as well'. He didn't physically, but mentally.

Old Today, 12:49 PM

7,515 posts, read 3,553,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Why does he keep promoting racism if he's denounced it? He keeps demonizing people of color and therefore these problems will continue. He laughs when people talk about shooting migrants. Hell, he's even said something about using guns on migrants himself. He says Mexicans are drug dealers and rapists. He tells Congresswomen of color to go back to the countries they came from? He does nothing but foment hate against "other." Change starts at the top, but sadly we have no role model there.
He has not promoted racism. That's a false statement.

He's also not "demonizing people of color". He hits back if you attack him. Maybe "people of color" should leave him alone if they're not mentally tough enough to take his comebacks? The idea that "people of color" are allowed to attack POTUS, but he can't hit back is just plain stupid. POTUS hits back, regardless of color because he's NOT a racist. Only racists would think "people of color" are so fragile & weak, that they can't take an insult. Ask Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, 'Pencil Neck' Adam Schiff, 'Sleepy Eyed' Chuck Todd, 'Low Energy' Jeb Bush, 'Pocahantas', 'Sloppy' Steve Bannon, et al about dueling with Trump on twitter. It's obviously not just "people of color".

He doesn't laugh when people talk about shooting immigrants. You're either lying, or you're so affected by the MSM propaganda that you actually believe that falsehood? He also doesn't talk about using guns on immigrants. That's a flat out lie. 60% of all women coming through Mexico to the US are raped in Mexico. If you can't acknowledge that's a frighteningly high percentage of women being raped by Mexicans, then how can we even have a rational discussion? Drugs? The Mexican cartels use illegal immigration to traffic drugs into the US. That's a statistical fact. Don't shoot the messenger. He told a foreign born congresswomen, to go back where she's from, if she hates the United States so badly. So what?

Trump has been a God send for minorities. Unemployment is at historic lows for Blacks & Hispanics. More importantly, the Obama era part time jobs with no bennies at Walmart & Subway are being replaced by good paying career jobs in manufacturing & construction. For the first time in over 10 years the lowest earners are the ones seeing the wage gains. He cut the working classes taxes. He's created opportunity zones to encourage investment in the inner cities. He's created inner-city mentorship programs to encourage achievement by low skilled minority workers. He's put 10x more money into traditionally African American Universities to help Black kids go to college, that Obama did. He changed the sentencing guidelines that effected Blacks & Hispanics more than other races. He's released/is releasing non-violent drug criminals. He's restoring criminals voting rights. He launched the 2nd chance program to help released prisoners get quality employment. Last week he got ASAP Rocky, a Black rapper released from a Swedish jail & signed legislation on the death penalty that will fry a White Supremacist. Many are saying he's the best POTUS for Black people since Lincoln.

If you're not aware of the falsehoods you've been saying & the facts I just laid out for you, my advice is to find new sources of information because the ones you're currently using are lying to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or