U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Beto O'Rourke: Trump's 'racism' leads to violence like El Paso mass shooting
Yes 80 32.65%
No 158 64.49%
Other 7 2.86%
Voters: 245. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM
 
13,227 posts, read 6,315,226 times
Reputation: 11017

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
He is a racist, he hates opposing views, he is authoritarian, simple-minded, corrupt, utterly fake and insincere etc.
LOL! You have nothing to back up what you say. You rant about how he is a "racist" but can't even come up with a specific example to back up what you're saying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM
 
3,078 posts, read 657,592 times
Reputation: 1972
What the Democrats do when their Russian collusion narrative fails.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM
 
37,285 posts, read 16,536,390 times
Reputation: 10093
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
Read some of the hateful posts by the liberal left in here directed at Trump and his supporters. Now that's hate!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM
 
8,355 posts, read 2,484,851 times
Reputation: 5810
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Agree? The shooters manifesto was supportive of trump and his dog whistles to white supremacists has been known for years, as is support from David Duke

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/03/polit...nce/index.html
Nope. It is the racism of people like Beto that causes such shootings. The completely legitimate concerns of 800 million white people around the world are declared illegitimate and excluded from the normal political process. It is those who disagree with him, not those who agree with him, who share the responsibility for crazy acts of desperation like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM
Status: "Love, Goodness, and Kindness Will Prevail . . ." (set 19 days ago)
 
2,754 posts, read 3,286,006 times
Reputation: 4123
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Oh geez, CMON guys...surely you can see, if this was truly accurate, its an attempt to vilify Trump! (nothing more, nothing less).
And as "The Divider In Chief" He duly deserves to be vilified!

Consider this:
Dayton Ohio Victims aside (May they RIP), 22 persons in El Paso Texas are confirmed dead. The Suspect Shooter's/Killer/Murderer/Racist/White Nationalist's sole reason for executing 22 persons was the Victims' race.

In 2016, President Trump labeled Illegal Immigrants (specifically those of Hispanic descent, and even more specifically those of Mexican descent) as rapists, drug traffickers . . . what else?

I myself abhor illegal immigration. However, unlike those Our President has surely come across, my experience has been rather different. Those Illegals I've met are skilled and hard working. I cannot ascribe the term "Law Abiding" simply because they came across the border illegally. Again, I am not willing to excuse illegal immigration. But, those illegals I've encountered were not rapists nor drug traffickers. They were descent persons trying to make a better life for themselves and their loved ones. But yes, they broke our Immigration Laws.

The questions needs to be asked:

Of the 22 shot and killed, how many were rapists? How many were drug traffickers? How many were illegals? How many were average US Citizens of Hispanic descent at a mall, simply going about their business, purchasing goods for their families, expecting to arrive home at the end of their Saturday afternoon, just like any of us would? Some of them were gunned down for no other reason that for the fact that they were Hispanic/Latino.

Let's discuss this, not with the intention of winning the argument, but with the intention of solving the problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM
 
37,285 posts, read 16,536,390 times
Reputation: 10093
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
And as "The Divider In Chief" He duly deserves to be vilified!

Consider this:
Dayton Ohio Victims aside (May they RIP), 22 persons in El Paso Texas are confirmed dead. The Suspect Shooter's/Killer/Murderer/Racist/White Nationalist's sole reason for executing 22 persons was the Victims' race.

In 2016, President Trump labeled Illegal Immigrants (specifically those of Hispanic descent, and even more specifically those of Mexican descent) as rapists, drug traffickers . . . what else?

I myself abhor illegal immigration. However, unlike those Our President has surely come across, my experience has been rather different. Those Illegals I've met are skilled and hard working. I cannot ascribe the term "Law Abiding" simply because they came across the border illegally. Again, I am not willing to excuse illegal immigration. But, those illegals I've encountered were not rapists nor drug traffickers. They were descent persons trying to make a better life for themselves and their loved ones. But yes, they broke our Immigration Laws.

The questions needs to be asked:

Of the 22 shot and killed, how many were rapists? How many were drug traffickers? How many were illegals? How many were average US Citizens of Hispanic descent at a mall, simply going about their business, purchasing goods for their families, expecting to arrive home at the end of their Saturday afternoon, just like any of us would? Some of them were gunned down for no other reason that for the fact that they were Hispanic/Latino.

Let's discuss this, not with the intention of winning the argument, but with the intention of solving the problem.
Nothing you have described makes the shooter a white supremacist. Where did he say he had a problem with Hispanics/Latinos here legally? You are making this about race when it is not. If anything he objected to illegal immigration. It's not a race.

Doesn't matter if a law breaker is a hard worker or not. No one has the right to break our laws and take from others what doesn't belong to them. Just because you haven't personally encountered any illegals that were rapists or murderers doesn't mean they don't exist because the facts prove out that they do. What crimes they do commit wouldn't have happened if they hadn't violated our immigration laws. They have taken jobs from Americans by working for less and they cost us over $100 billion a year. I hate to say it but don't be surprised if more Americans get fed up with this and resort to violence. Congress needs to take action on illegal immigration before something bad happens again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Status: "Currently being censored" (set 19 hours ago)
 
10 posts, read 773 times
Reputation: 34
I just hope that once whites lose majority in the very nations we built and everything deteriorates and falls apart you'll remember all of these foolish arguments.

Let's see how well those snarky and snide remarks protect you and your family once the hordes start to finish up their takeover.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 07:06 PM
 
4,903 posts, read 966,440 times
Reputation: 1991
A Leftist might blame Trump for these mass shootings and a Right-Winger might blame violent video games. White Trump and those video games might influence a person to commit a crime, the perp is at fault for committing that crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM
 
Location: Boston
8,190 posts, read 2,379,040 times
Reputation: 5833
poor people aren't even buried yet and Beto has to politicize it. What a douche!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM
 
Location: Boston
8,190 posts, read 2,379,040 times
Reputation: 5833
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrongExposure View Post
I just hope that once whites lose majority in the very nations we built and everything deteriorates and falls apart you'll remember all of these foolish arguments.

Let's see how well those snarky and snide remarks protect you and your family once the hordes start to finish up their takeover.
lmao ...internet warriors will get crushed ...again..BOO!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top