Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Beto O'Rourke: Trump's 'racism' leads to violence like El Paso mass shooting
Yes 80 32.65%
No 158 64.49%
Other 7 2.86%
Voters: 245. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2019, 11:18 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,320,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
That’s literally not what the manifesto says. At all.

The manifesto was anti Hispanic and worried about Hispanics turning Texas blue.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...manifesto.html

He liked tweets that had the #BuildtheWall hashtag as well as “a photo using guns to spell out ‘Trump,’ and posts from Paul Joseph Watson, a far-right Youtuber who works with Alex Jones at InfoWars,” notes the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Old 08-03-2019, 11:21 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,791,639 times
Since the shooter uses “Hispanic Invasion” in his manifesto, uh yea. Fox News is doing to parents what they said video games would do to kids.

Btw, it has nothing to do with illegals, and all to do with the browning of America.

Old 08-03-2019, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Your type of rhetoric will only ensure more.
Your data is wrong.
https://www.dps.texas.gov/administra...Statistics.htm
Sorry but yours is. Crossing into the country illegally isn't the kind of crime that I was referring to, I am talking about really worrisome things like rape, murder etc. I knew right away it wasn't an illegal in El Paso doing a mass shooting when I heard about it on the news and statistics back me up

https://www.cato.org/publications/im...egal-immigrant

Old 08-03-2019, 11:24 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,791,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post

He liked tweets that had the #BuildtheWall hashtag as well as “a photo using guns to spell out ‘Trump,’ and posts from Paul Joseph Watson, a far-right Youtuber who works with Alex Jones at InfoWars,” notes the Southern Poverty Law Center.

WALMART SHOOTER MANIFESTO
Sat Aug 03 2019 22:31:51 ET

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and
his manifesto. This attack is a response to the
Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigator
s, not me. I am simply defending my country from
cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an in
vasion. Some people will think this statement is
hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic
and cultural destruction brought to the Native
Americans by our European ancestors, but this just
reinforces my point. Drudge Report 8/3/19

Old 08-03-2019, 11:25 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Oh geez, CMON guys...surely you can see, if this was truly accurate, its an attempt to vilify Trump! (nothing more, nothing less).

You are absolutely, 100% wrong. The Trump Presidency has spawned these kinds of events, and has brought the nut cases to the surface. His poisonous attacks on immigrants, foreigners, and everyone else he doesn't like has caused untold hatred in this country.

I had a customer today who is German, and he has been living here for years. He is going back home to live because he sees the direction America is taking and he feels it is too dangerous here now to raise his family in America. He was encouraged to see that I was not one of the people who hate immigrants and foreign visitors.

He and I agreed that we have both seen this exact scenario before..........1933 in his country.

Old 08-03-2019, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
You are absolutely, 100% wrong. The Trump Presidency has spawned these kinds of events, and has brought the nut cases to the surface. His poisonous attacks on immigrants, foreigners, and everyone else he doesn't like has caused untold hatred in this country.

I had a customer today who is German, and he has been living here for years. He is going back home to live because he sees the direction America is taking and he feels it is too dangerous here now to raise his family in America. He was encouraged to see that I was not one of the people who hate immigrants and foreign visitors.

He and I agreed that we have both seen this exact scenario before..........1933 in his country.
Exactly why Trump hates the media so much and has convinced his supporters to do the same.

Easy to control the narrative when you tell your supporters not to trust and verify the lies coming out of your mouth, which the media does to Trump

Old 08-03-2019, 11:27 PM

17,401 posts, read 14,637,091 times
Quote:

Go read the manifesto.

He wasn’t supportive of Trump - in fact, he said both parties were part of the problem.

Old 08-03-2019, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Go read the manifesto.

He wasn’t supportive of Trump - in fact, he said both parties were part of the problem.
What did Trump say about immigrants coming from Mexico again? The shooter expressed support for Trump and his policies whether you'll care to admit that or not:

Crusius’ social media accounts were all taken down relatively quickly but not before some were able to detect that he liked a lot of alt-right content. He liked tweets that had the #BuildtheWall hashtag as well as “a photo using guns to spell out ‘Trump,’ and posts from Paul Joseph Watson, a far-right Youtuber who works with Alex Jones at InfoWars,” notes the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Old 08-03-2019, 11:30 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,812,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James420 View Post
Since the shooter uses “Hispanic Invasion” in his manifesto, uh yea. Fox News is doing to parents what they said video games would do to kids.

Btw, it has nothing to do with illegals, and all to do with the browning of America.
Many Mexicans are white though, some very bright white.

Old 08-03-2019, 11:31 PM

17,401 posts, read 14,637,091 times
Quote:
What did Trump say about immigrants coming from Mexico again? The shooter expressed support for Trump and his policies whether you'll care to admit that or not:

Crusius’ social media accounts were all taken down relatively quickly but not before some were able to detect that he liked a lot of alt-right content. He liked tweets that had the #BuildtheWall hashtag as well as “a photo using guns to spell out ‘Trump,’ and posts from Paul Joseph Watson, a far-right Youtuber who works with Alex Jones at InfoWars,” notes the Southern Poverty Law Center.

You haven’t read the manifesto obviously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies