U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 07:17 AM

11,646 posts, read 8,516,076 times

Advertisements

The kid in El Paso shootings lived with his grandparents. Upstairs. If that house is like most around Texas during the last 40 years, they never had to go upstairs except to dust every couple of months.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 07:32 AM

45,409 posts, read 36,555,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Interesting...that you have a whole narrative already written out.

I'm not that clever.

I just find it random his sister was shot....he knew she was there......I don't think he cared for her much.
And yet he lived with her. They were both Democrats, so they did share some common ground (along with their parents). I am sorry she was killed, but I am glad her "companion" was only injured. I bet he can shed some serious light on Connor Betts in particular and the situation in general.

I don't know if he intentionally shot her or not, though he probably did. I do know that he knew she was in the vicinity and at the very least had totally reckless disregard for her. I read that she was not the first person he shot. I also read that all of this went down in under 60 seconds.

I'm curious about the time line. They went there together, but separated at some point. I'm guessing that's when he went somewhere and put on his gear and got his weapons. Were they arguing? Or was he being his usual cocky, abrasive self (as described by so many people who knew him) that she had to have been used to at this point?

HE LIVED WITH HIS SISTER. Surely she saw troubling signs. Other people did, and reported him repeatedly to authorities - till they finally just gave up because apparently "see something, say something" can be pretty useless.

Old Yesterday, 08:14 AM

19,570 posts, read 12,360,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty Seven View Post
You're not all wrong. I've been saying for years that all young women who are sexually promiscuous should have pressure put on them by their peers to "take one for the team" and give a one nighter to an incel type at least once in their sexual sporting career. Let these kids know what it's like to feel accepted for once in their lives and maybe the bitterness won't build up as much as it has been nowadays.

Unsurprisingly my idea has not been met with enthusiasm by most women.
I have learned what an "incel" is just recently.

There are a ton of single women out there. A guy just needs to have some confidence and accept rejection and get on with it. Perhaps these "incels" are just not trying hard enough. I run across a lot of nice looking younger women in my practice who say they cannot find a "decent" guy, so it seems there are plenty of people out there for these "incels" to meet. That will not happen if you sit in your basement and play computer games.

Perhaps the "incels" view women just as a sex object from the outset, which can be problematic. Women are like everyone else- you have to find what they are interested in and chat about them, not yourself. Conversation and getting your foot in the door is pretty easy. However, it appears that conversational skills have diminished with the rise of the internet and people focuses on gaming.

I think if your main objective is going out to have sex, you are going to be unsuccessful in social circles. However, I have been married 30 years and am glad not to be in the dating arena, as it certainly can be tiring.

Old Yesterday, 08:23 AM

28 posts, read 4,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty Seven View Post
You're not all wrong. I've been saying for years that all young women who are sexually promiscuous should have pressure put on them by their peers to "take one for the team" and give a one nighter to an incel type at least once in their sexual sporting career. Let these kids know what it's like to feel accepted for once in their lives and maybe the bitterness won't build up as much as it has been nowadays.

Unsurprisingly my idea has not been met with enthusiasm by most women.
Not a bad idea!!

Old Yesterday, 08:29 AM

1,180 posts, read 413,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Yup Look at how fast the usual suspects who wanted to blame this on Trump have departed from talking about it. And of course the MSM is absolutely silent about it.

Dayton Shooter Was A Pro-Satan Leftist Who Supported Warren, Sanders, Antifa And Communism
and after the 2ed is gone then comes the First Amendment to be chewed up and spit out. " Step by step and slowly I turned "

Old Yesterday, 08:35 AM

323 posts, read 62,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I think we're being played. The shooters cover both political sides and the left and the right. Very convenient that they can be used to have us attack each others while the puppet masters sit above the fray and capitalize on us fighting each other.
These are MK Ultra programmed shooters. They want us to ban firearms and will kill us to get their way. What does that make you think they'll do to us if we do disarm?
If you seriously believe this you are mentally ill and need treatment.

Old Yesterday, 08:42 AM

20,026 posts, read 14,817,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
August 4, 2019. Nopes
Coming from a fake Indian who benifitted from stolen Native American identity everything she says is means less than nothing.

Old Yesterday, 08:58 AM

27,303 posts, read 19,253,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Any statement from Warren yet?
surely the msm must be badgering her for one.

right?

Old Yesterday, 09:08 AM

17,356 posts, read 8,760,938 times
Default Still nothing on Dayton shooter background from msm

Do you comprehend the bias yet?

Old Yesterday, 09:15 AM

23,559 posts, read 12,445,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
And yet he lived with her. They were both Democrats, so they did share some common ground (along with their parents). I am sorry she was killed, but I am glad her "companion" was only injured. I bet he can shed some serious light on Connor Betts in particular and the situation in general.

I don't know if he intentionally shot her or not, though he probably did. I do know that he knew she was in the vicinity and at the very least had totally reckless disregard for her. I read that she was not the first person he shot. I also read that all of this went down in under 60 seconds.

I'm curious about the time line. They went there together, but separated at some point. I'm guessing that's when he went somewhere and put on his gear and got his weapons. Were they arguing? Or was he being his usual cocky, abrasive self (as described by so many people who knew him) that she had to have been used to at this point?

HE LIVED WITH HIS SISTER. Surely she saw troubling signs. Other people did, and reported him repeatedly to authorities - till they finally just gave up because apparently "see something, say something" can be pretty useless.
But he was dressed to kill.

Did she know?

Did they both have mental illness.

I don't think identifying their political ideology is relevant in this case. He didn't kill his sister because they were Democrats.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or