U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM

3,035 posts, read 649,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Well you right wingers can crow about this one. Still a white male though, right?
Taking it down to the lowest denominator, eh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 08:12 AM

32,492 posts, read 60,089,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
The right condemns all violence. The left does not, and msm does not hold them to it either.
Uh-huh ... You go right on believing that, while documented instances of Trump talking about "good people" who mow over other people with their cars, Trump supporters advocating that people entering the U.S. illegally should be shot, etc. etc. etc.

Old Today, 08:19 AM

17,356 posts, read 8,760,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Uh-huh ... You go right on believing that, while documented instances of Trump talking about "good people" who mow over other people with their cars, Trump supporters advocating that people entering the U.S. illegally should be shot, etc. etc. etc.
Did Trump really call James fields “good people” or are you just shoveling crap? Now do the pretzel.

Old Today, 08:20 AM

27,303 posts, read 19,253,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
leftists love this fake quote so much, they use it hourly.

"Im not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.
-Donald Trump

Old Today, 08:22 AM

17,356 posts, read 8,760,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
leftists love this fake quote so much, they use it hourly.

"Im not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.
-Donald Trump
A drive by most likely. Light usually scatters roaches.

Old Today, 08:40 AM

27,303 posts, read 19,253,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
A drive by most likely. Light usually scatters roaches.
yeah, chances are good we've seen the last of that one on this thread.

Old Today, 09:36 AM

5,612 posts, read 3,957,130 times
The guy appears to have been an extreme left-winger:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/06/dayton...itter-account/

Doesn't surprise me a bit. Today's liberalism basically boils down to "Anything Goes". So hey, why not shoot up a club??
(Just like Nikolas Cruz, the Florida school shooter, this guy had also been in serious trouble in high school, with psychopathic behaviors. Liberalism caused neither one of them to be held accountable in any meaningful way, so a few years later we get massacres. https://nypost.com/2019/08/06/dayton...his-rape-list/
This ain't rocket science, folks).

Old Today, 09:42 AM

5,612 posts, read 3,957,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Taking it down to the lowest denominator, eh?
Well, he did wear a dress when playing in his band.....
We can play this game.

Old Today, 10:22 AM

35,578 posts, read 32,389,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
CNN really isn't liberal news HQ...it's a bastion for corporate dems who like to virtue signal.

Anyways, good find to support the original post, but it doesn't change my opinion that there is no need for assault weapons or high capacity magazines and a requirement for through and extensive federal background checks for all gun purchases.
here ya go

Once again, there is no such thing as an assault weapon ban

Old Today, 10:27 AM

45,407 posts, read 36,555,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
He was a leftist but do they know why he killed even his own sister ?
I wish someone would release the information about his sister's companion, who SURELY knew SOMETHING if the sister was indeed one of the intended targets. He was injured and I don't believe even his condition has been released.

At this point I'm not sure we even know whether or not he intended to shoot and kill his sister. This all went down in a crowded street in about 30 seconds and multiple people were shot - and his sister wasn't even the first one shot from what I've read.

I cannot imagine the pain his parents must be feeling.

Speaking of parents - the police and press were all over the El Paso shooter's relatives, their homes, etc. As they should be. I'd like the same level of information on the Dayton shooter's relatives, domicile, etc. I'm sorry if it's intrusive but this is what happens when your son is a murderer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or