U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2019, 10:17 PM

9,816 posts, read 4,446,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
They always do, and it baffles my mind that liberals act like it's all Trump, all the time.

People say awful, awful things, but when he responds he's the one chastised for it.
If Trump wasn't such an insecure thin skinned weenie he'd let these "awful things" people say about him roll off him like water off a duck's back. I remember Ronald Reagan. The crap the left threw at him--"cowboy", "second rate actor", "senile", etc., etc. And he just ignored it. After a while even people who hated his politics came to admire his class and dignity. But nobody admires Trump except for his foolish cult followers. Trump brings the derision and contempt people have for him upon himself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2019, 10:19 PM

10,241 posts, read 6,395,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
You realize they attacked him first right?
They damn sure did and I'm glad he fights back.

Old 08-07-2019, 10:23 PM

1,311 posts, read 617,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
If Trump wasn't such an insecure thin skinned weenie he'd let these "awful things" people say about him roll off him like water off a duck's back. I remember Ronald Reagan. The crap the left threw at him--"cowboy", "second rate actor", "senile", etc., etc. And he just ignored it. After a while even people who hated his politics came to admire his class and dignity. But nobody admires Trump except for his foolish cult followers. Trump brings the derision and contempt people have for him upon himself.
Some people like that he doesn't take any BS.

These are very different times than the 80s. It's sort of hard to compare. In the 80s there was no internet or social media, for one.

Old 08-07-2019, 10:30 PM

9,816 posts, read 4,446,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Some people like that he doesn't take any BS.

These are very different times than the 80s. It's sort of hard to compare. In the 80s there was no internet or social media, for one.
Nah, the times have nothing to do with it. Donald J. (the "J" is for juvenile) Trump is just a little spoiled brat. If he can't take the heat he should get out of the kitchen. Nobody but fools have any real admiration for him.

Old 08-07-2019, 10:37 PM

1,311 posts, read 617,505 times
Quote:
Nah, the times have nothing to do with it. Donald J. (the "J" is for juvenile) Trump is just a little spoiled brat. If he can't take the heat he should get out of the kitchen. Nobody but fools have any real admiration for him.

The left exemplified. So hateful.

Old 08-08-2019, 05:27 AM

37,608 posts, read 16,317,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
I also heard that Sgt Peppers was his favorite album. Are you going to throw Paul and Ringo in jail too?

Try to understand the difference between cause and correlation: https://study.com/academy/lesson/cor...sson-quiz.html
Try to actually READ what he said and stop with the superiority complex. Hint, you AIN'T superior!

Old 08-08-2019, 05:32 AM

6,494 posts, read 4,231,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Any ideas why the President of the United States is still playing golf as hit resort right now and not on a plane back to the White House or to El Paso or Dayton?
Just popped back into the thread and this was the first post not read. Would I be mistaken that NP is now complaining that President Trump went to Dayton and El Paso? Now I have read through the rest to see if I am correct.

Old 08-08-2019, 05:37 AM

Quote:
"roll off him like water off a duck's back." He is no diffident then most people for NY City. It is a reputation they have EARNED. Not unusual to here from a NYers, yelling at a car driverwho HAS the right of way, "Can't you see I'm walking here?", a line from a movie.

Old 08-08-2019, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
They damn sure did and I'm glad he fights back.
They ALWAYS IGNORE that part.

Old 08-08-2019, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Most on the left are just a little spoiled brats. If THEY can't take the heat THEY should get out of the kitchen. Nobody but fools have any real admiration for them.

"People in glass houses should NOT throw rocks" and "If you CAN'T TAKE IT, DON"T dish it out"

Te left ALWAYS throws the FIST punch and are NOT uses to a politician fighting back. Trump is a counter puncher. You throw one at him and he WILL retaliate, as he should.

Many of us are sick and tired of the way the liberal media has done to our politicians and th seldom retaliate being too AFRAID of what that media will say/print about them.

Trump isn't like that. He uses twitter to go around them. The y can't spin and distort in print and on the air what he says. And the being the little spoiled brats they are, CAN'T HANDLE IT!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or