Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2019, 08:46 PM

42,839 posts, read 26,236,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Here's the evidence he's a progressive:

.https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...al-healthcare/

He was calling for basic universal income. Sounds like Bernie Sanders stuff to me.

He talks about universal healthcare as ambitious social project that he would like to see be achieved.

His post also indicates he is anti-corporation and a militant environmentalist. Liberals have always hated Walmart with a passion.

If he was dedicated conservative who cared about curtailing illegal immigration and keeping gun rights, why would he do something that liberals are going to cite to undermine both of those positions?

His identity politics is one of the fundamental traits of the Democrat party across the decades. Democrats are obsessed with skin color, they just switched up their target skin color when popular support for segregation went away.

I wouldn;t be surprised if he was doing a false flag operation to undermine Trump. He doesn't even look like a typical Republican voter.
sorry hon but I quit reading when I saw gateway pundit. And you're putting a lot of crap together to claim this guy was a progressive but it makes no sense so carry on if you get enjoyment from this but I don't think you will convince very many people that this guy was anything other than a RWNJ with a gun

Old 08-04-2019, 08:49 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
If you outraged at these words....how did you feel when someone yelled 'shoot them' back in May when Trump yelled into a crowd 'How do we stop them (migrants).....and everyone laughed -- President included.

Old 08-04-2019, 08:52 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,300,646 times
You always find some vague talk from them that might sound somewhat Left of center or rage against popular targets that happen to be boogie men for both the average Occupy Wall Street type and somebody that went to tea party rallies. But in the end almost to a man they end up voicing the same far right conspiracy fueled xenophobic white supremacist fragile resentful nonsense.

"See... He talked about the environment. That means he's really a Leftist nutjob!"

"Yeah... And then he went on to say environmental damage was part of the Jews' plans to use international banking to kill off white men and then breed the remaining white women with Africans to create a slave race to serve them in their underground cities. So... No. Not a Leftist at all."

Old 08-04-2019, 08:55 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
Well it’s pin the tail on the elephant and maybe we will forget about pinning the tail on the donkey no?

Old 08-04-2019, 08:57 PM

1,715 posts, read 2,836,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
So what do you want to do? Round up all the white men, shoot them in the head and then cremate the bodies and toss the ashes out to sea? But you don't believe in guns, so let's just push them head first into a massive fire pit or shove them into a giant gas chamber. But, what kind's of white men do you want to have expunged? All white men, even the Hispanic and Arab white men, or just the ones with European blood in their DNA? And why stop at men, might as well throw women in there too so they don't go and produce some mixed child that might have that killer gene lurking in the back of his head.

Your posts have been reported to the relevant government authorities.

Old 08-04-2019, 09:12 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Now words matter so little Trump is deleting the tweets where he used the word invasion.......seems the President and his staff aren't so confident that Trump's words don't matter.

Old 08-04-2019, 09:21 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,366,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
What you have to do is take most of what some "posters" post on here with the understanding that they have an agenda. That agenda can be either to support Trump, regardless of whatever vile, ugly thing he does, or, perhaps some of them are on a quota basis and will not get paid unless they post so many of these types of things per day. Personally, I suspect, more and more, it is the latter. When you see certain members who post 20 threads per day, all designed to cause a rift between we Americans, it does make you wonder.

I heard a very interesting analogy on PBS the other day, from a very intelligent man. He said (and I paraphrase somewhat) " Let's imagine, for a minute that the Russians want to defeat an enemy, and they found a way to do it very cheaply. All they had to do was spread information on the internet that would make people on the left and right begin shooting at each other. They would not have to fire a single shot and we would do their dirty work for them."

That made so much sense to me. Never, ever, have I seen this level of hatred and division in this country. Even family members at each other's throats because they have opposite views on politics and subjects like immigration. From what I can see, the Russians are doing a bang up job and we are imploding from within.
So true. Great post! I do think I have seen bots on this forum.

Old 08-04-2019, 09:26 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,366,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Sad that Buttigieg and Beto are using the slaughter of innocent propel to reenergize their dying campaigns
Buttigieg’s campaign is not dying. He raised $24+ million last quarter. I think he is the most ethical candidate of all the Dems. He said what needed to be said about Trump.

Old 08-04-2019, 09:51 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
That is such a reckless and irresponsible statement to make. Basically he’s putting a target on the presidents back...wink..wink...someone take out that white nationalist in the WH. Unbelievable!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
Well, we are under attack from homegrown white nationalist terrorists. Or do they not report those incidents and the surrounding facts on Fox "News"?
Or in the OP's part of the country?

Old 08-04-2019, 10:10 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
So what do you want to do? Round up all the white men, shoot them in the head and then cremate the bodies and toss the ashes out to sea? But you don't believe in guns, so let's just push them head first into a massive fire pit or shove them into a giant gas chamber. But, what kind's of white men do you want to have expunged? All white men, even the Hispanic and Arab white men, or just the ones with European blood in their DNA? And why stop at men, might as well throw women in there too so they don't go and produce some mixed child that might have that killer gene lurking in the back of his head.
Now, now... .time to calm down....

It's not all those of "white ethnicity". It's been what some people have followed, being certain beliefs and reacting in a particular way due to notions taught and encouraged, that needs to be eradicated.

Last edited by In2itive_1; 08-04-2019 at 10:17 PM.. Reason: Re-wording.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies