U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-04-2019, 08:31 AM
TKO
 
Location: On the Border
3,198 posts, read 3,163,431 times
Reputation: 2571

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Mayor Pete sees he is polling at about 0 percent with black voters in SC so he's gonna rachet up his racebaiting rhetoric.
Yeah, because there's not a real issue at the bottom of it. Denial. It's also a river in Egypt.

Besides which, what does an Hispanic hating Trumper shooting up a bunch of Mexicans have to do with blacks in SC? WTH?

 
Old 08-04-2019, 08:34 AM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,114 posts, read 4,145,460 times
Reputation: 3087
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
Yeah, because there's not a real issue at the bottom of it. Denial. It's also a river in Egypt.

Besides which, what does an Hispanic hating Trumper shooting up a bunch of Mexicans have to do with blacks in SC? WTH?
Um he was talking about white supremacy. You might recall from your history class who the victims of white supremacy were back in the day.

liberals never stop talking about segregation and slavery era so it is strange I have to point this out to you.

Do you think people who think people south of the border should enter the country legally are racist because of that position?

Do you deny that people who have commited a ton of violent crimes in their home country have entered our country and raped/murdered Americans and committed other crimes while also not paying taxes?

Is it racist to want to vet who enters our country?

B/c that is what the far left people like you are saying.

It is not just white people who could be a victim of a crime by an unvetted immigrant. Black and hispanics and asians can also be victims.

Last edited by ClemVegas; 08-04-2019 at 08:42 AM..
 
Old 08-04-2019, 08:36 AM
 
17,476 posts, read 8,811,959 times
Reputation: 10054
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Mayor Pete sees he is polling at about 0 percent with black voters in SC so he's gonna rachet up his racebaiting rhetoric.
Precisely. He’s at the drop out level. This may keep him in for another week before he slips back into obscurity.
 
Old 08-04-2019, 08:40 AM
 
161 posts, read 25,356 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
That is such a reckless and irresponsible statement to make. Basically hes putting a target on the presidents back...wink..wink...someone take out that white nationalist in the WH. Unbelievable!!!



https://news.yahoo.com/huffpost/pete...003450480.html
Pete needs to be careful dipping into the identity politics soup like Bernie. Even though I like Bernie Sanders he lost my support when he said that white people don't understand what its like to be poor, while millions of white people are actually in poverty across America. Doing this made me lose my support for Bernie. Pete needs to be careful because plenty of other presidential candidates dipped into identity politics like Mayor de Blasio who said he is the only candidate with black kids during the debate. Out of all the candidates running for President. I like Pete, Tulsi and Andrew Yang. Pete needs to be careful before he alienates white male voters who will end up going to go vote for Trump.
Also you posted this link from HuffPost, HuffPost is very big into modern day Social Justice and anti white male anti straight male rhetoric. I wont take HuffPost seriously, due to the outlet being primarily woke.
 
Old 08-04-2019, 08:42 AM
 
Location: state of enlightenment
2,402 posts, read 4,692,236 times
Reputation: 2456
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
That is such a reckless and irresponsible statement to make. Basically hes putting a target on the presidents back...wink..wink...someone take out that white nationalist in the WH. Unbelievable!!!


https://news.yahoo.com/huffpost/pete...003450480.html
Truly disgusting how these vile, vicious, right wing gun fetishist bigots vomit out their venom and bile inspiring other violent bigots to mass murder then point the finger at those trying to stop the slaughter. Despicable monsters. Unbelievable!!!
 
Old 08-04-2019, 08:45 AM
TKO
 
Location: On the Border
3,198 posts, read 3,163,431 times
Reputation: 2571
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Um he was talking about white supremacy. You might recall from your history class who the victims of white supremacy were back in the day.

liberals never stop talking about segregation and slavery era so it is strange I have to point this out to you.

Do you think people who think people south of the border should enter the country legally are racist because of that position?

Do you deny that people who have commited a ton of violent crimes in their home country have entered our country and raped/murdered Americans and committed other crimes?
This attack wasn't against blacks in SC. It was an anti-hispanic immigrant thing. Get with the picture.

No.

Yes. Only a racist would characterize them all based on the action of a tiny percentage.

What about the people who commit a ton of violent crime and they're from right here? Like the shooter in this sad tale for instance. Should we round up and lock away everyone from the south cause a white nationalist Texan went bad?
 
Old 08-04-2019, 08:47 AM
TKO
 
Location: On the Border
3,198 posts, read 3,163,431 times
Reputation: 2571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verifiedcheckmark View Post
Pete needs to be careful dipping into the identity politics soup like Bernie. Even though I like Bernie Sanders he lost my support when he said that white people don't understand what its like to be poor, while millions of white people are actually in poverty across America. Doing this made me lose my support for Bernie. Pete needs to be careful because plenty of other presidential candidates dipped into identity politics like Mayor de Blasio who said he is the only candidate with black kids during the debate. Out of all the candidates running for President. I like Pete, Tulsi and Andrew Yang. Pete needs to be careful before he alienates white male voters who will end up going to go vote for Trump.
Also you posted this link from HuffPost, HuffPost is very big into modern day Social Justice and anti white male anti straight male rhetoric. I wont take HuffPost seriously, due to the outlet being primarily woke.
We're talking about a story that is so CLEARLY about racial identity that it would bite you on the nose if it were a snake. And you rail on about identity politics from the left. Disconnect of epic proportions.
 
Old 08-04-2019, 08:48 AM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,114 posts, read 4,145,460 times
Reputation: 3087
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
This attack wasn't against blacks in SC. It was an anti-hispanic immigrant thing. Get with the picture.

No.

Yes. Only a racist would characterize them all based on the action of a tiny percentage.

What about the people who commit a ton of violent crime and they're from right here? Like the shooter in this sad tale for instance. Should we round up and lock away everyone from the south cause a white nationalist Texan went bad?
I'm talking about Mayor Pete's comment which was not limited to Hispanics. Your logic is so rigid. White supremacists would also be hostile to black voters.

Most conservatives have not labeled all illegal immigrants criminals. That's the leftwing lie.

Flooding the country with more violent criminals doesn't solve the problem with our native criminals. You seem to support more murders and rapes in America in the name of criminal diversity.

You are the perfect example of how illogical people become when they become race obsessed.
 
Old 08-04-2019, 08:52 AM
TKO
 
Location: On the Border
3,198 posts, read 3,163,431 times
Reputation: 2571
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
I'm talking about Mayor Pete's comment was was not limited to Hispanics. Your logic is so rigid.

Most conservatives have not labeled all illegal immigrants criminals. That's the leftwing lie.
Well, ok then. Really, it isn't.

It certainly front and center among the reasons we shouldn't let ANY of them through, as put forth by right wing pundits, CD posters and the President of the United States.
 
Old 08-04-2019, 08:52 AM
 
Location: Maryland
1,917 posts, read 615,728 times
Reputation: 4237
Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
Truly disgusting how these vile, vicious, right wing gun fetishist bigots vomit out their venom and bile inspiring other violent bigots to mass murder then point the finger at those trying to stop the slaughter. Despicable monsters. Unbelievable!!!
Everybody needs to get a grip. You sound like just as big a bigot as those you hate for spewing exactly what you spew. Do some research. These sick thugs who engage in these shootings come from all brands of political, religious, and sociological backgrounds. Psychopaths find justification for their hate anywhere and everywhere. Maybe it would be a good idea to tone down all the hate filled rhetoric that feeds this behavior, hmm?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top