U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 12:51 PM

1,473 posts, read 322,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
President Harry S. Truman had a sign on his desk ...

"The buck stops here"

Everything that happens in the USA is ultimately the responsibility of the President.

Trump never accepts responsibility for anything he perceives as negative. Instead he not only blames others he makes a point name calling, belittling, and demeaning everyone he dislikes. He is a thin skinned, self centered, mean, repulsive little man.

Its not hard to blame someone who deserves it.
Blames Obama
Blames Comey
Blames FBI
Blames CIA Dir Brennan
Blames Deep State
Blames Clinton's
Blames Pelosi
Blames AOC, Mod Squad
Blames Chuck
Blames Cummings
Blames Sanctuary Cities
Blames DeBlasio
Blames Hollywood Liberals
Blames the Generals

Blames Fake News Media MSNBC, CNN, CBS, PBS, NBC, ABC, the failing NYT.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM

9,263 posts, read 2,843,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodpete View Post
People blaming Trump for anything that is wrong..

That's what little children do, blame someone else for their mistakes. And liberals act like little children because they have no answers for what's wrong, just excuses.
I and millions like me know hateful rhetoric when they hear it. Trump isn't helping the problem, he's promoting it. So yes, I blame this on him. He needs to grow up and stop having rallies that promote chants against Americans and even statements about shooting migrants. No other president would EVER put up with that. Never.

Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM

8,340 posts, read 11,189,726 times
No, I "blair" Trump because he is the primary problem.

Old Yesterday, 01:13 PM

2,957 posts, read 3,078,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Blames Obama
Blames Comey
Blames FBI
Blames CIA Dir Brennan
Blames Deep State
Blames Clinton's
Blames Pelosi
Blames AOC, Mod Squad
Blames Chuck
Blames Cummings
Blames Sanctuary Cities
Blames DeBlasio
Blames Hollywood Liberals
Blames the Generals

Blames Fake News Media MSNBC, CNN, CBS, PBS, NBC, ABC, the failing NYT.

See, this poster has it right. Puts the blame where it belongs !! (although they don't know it)

Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka1 View Post
No, I "blair" Trump because he is the primary problem.

Perhaps OP is correct and we're blaming the wrong person and it shouldn't be Trump after all.

https://pics.me.me/putins-puppet-5112933.png

Old Yesterday, 01:28 PM

111 posts, read 29,576 times
What was Hitler like before he started gassing Jews?...how did he normalize hate, racism, fervent nationalism, and incite the masses to go along with it?

I see some of the same things today under our current administration and am worried for America.

Old Yesterday, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
What was Hitler like before he started gassing Jews?...how did he normalize hate, racism, fervent nationalism, and incite the masses to go along with it?

I see some of the same things today under our current administration and am worried for America.
Thankfully his base is relatively small. Only won the electoral votes by 70,000. Lost the popular vote by 3 million. If American voters wake the heck up and vote this time instead of staying home as they did 2016, this will be soon over with.

Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM

4,128 posts, read 6,442,562 times
The truth hurts and here at CD it really hurts. Trump is to America what Hitler was to Germany. Trump feeds the hate and prejudice deep in the souls of his followers. Trump is a white nationalist who causes division and puts groups of people at risk with his rhetoric.
Trump is so toxic that long time republican elects are walking away from the elected positions and denouncing the republican party.

Trump has his trumpsters pledge their loyalty with a salute. How long before Trump's followers are chanting Sieg Heil?

Old Yesterday, 01:40 PM

22,073 posts, read 21,839,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Just this morning, again, there are people on TV who Blair Trump for shootings, racism, etc.

First it was Russian collusion and the women who were so called raped or treated badly by Trump. Now it is racism, sexism, etc.

Iím so sick and tired that whatever looney does wrong, gets blamed on Trump.

One female, so called expert or contributor on Fox News said that Trump seems to attack every person of color.

Letís keep it honest and when Hillary verbally attacked Trump and his voters, Trump verbally hit back and as far as I know, Hillary is white!

Liz Warren, claimed to be an Native Indian, but was lying and Trump hit back at her, after she verbally attacked him for whatever could stick and threw everything at him, and Trump hit back and she is white!

Nothing sexism, or you can blame the women of being sexist for attacking a male!

Then we have some people of color who verbally attacked and blame Trump for whatever they can come up with, and Trump hits back. Nothing racism but just words back on policies.

Right now there is huge racism, sexism, and discrimination towards all Trump supporters and voters as well as the entire Trump family. On Top of that we have anti Semitic remarks by people in Congress.

Just call it as it is!

Whatever a mental individual does, horrible crime, is for their own responsibility as well as family and friends who may have know the person was not acting ďnormalĒ.
I am beginning to just find it comical that these people actually believe Trump has so much super human power that he can control peoples minds and actions, even the forces of nature.
They don't have any real crimes to legitimately pin on him so they go to the racist and misogynistic cards.

Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM

3,599 posts, read 4,950,483 times
Trump fans the flames of racism - that's his base. So no matter what someone writes for him to say after each massacre, his base still knows that they can depend on him. They feel that if other people rise, they're going to lose. He hits all their touch points: African Americans, Mexicans, Central Americans, immigrants, refugees, gays - they hate them all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or