U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2019, 01:43 PM

2,664 posts, read 814,004 times

Advertisements

On a serious note- The bastardization of mental illness needs to stop. It has ruined social activism for people with real special needs and mental disablity.

What's next- Blame homelessness on mental illness?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2019, 01:57 PM

35,982 posts, read 10,677,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Just this morning, again, there are people on TV who Blair Trump for shootings, racism, etc.

First it was Russian collusion and the women who were so called raped or treated badly by Trump. Now it is racism, sexism, etc.

I’m so sick and tired that whatever looney does wrong, gets blamed on Trump.

One female, so called expert or contributor on Fox News said that Trump seems to attack every person of color.

Let’s keep it honest and when Hillary verbally attacked Trump and his voters, Trump verbally hit back and as far as I know, Hillary is white!

Liz Warren, claimed to be an Native Indian, but was lying and Trump hit back at her, after she verbally attacked him for whatever could stick and threw everything at him, and Trump hit back and she is white!

Nothing sexism, or you can blame the women of being sexist for attacking a male!

Then we have some people of color who verbally attacked and blame Trump for whatever they can come up with, and Trump hits back. Nothing racism but just words back on policies.

Right now there is huge racism, sexism, and discrimination towards all Trump supporters and voters as well as the entire Trump family. On Top of that we have anti Semitic remarks by people in Congress.

Just call it as it is!

Whatever a mental individual does, horrible crime, is for their own responsibility as well as family and friends who may have know the person was not acting “normal”.

They do, but that's not a sound position.

It's no more reasonable to blame Trump for mass shootings on his watch, than it is to blame Obama for those on his--or to blame GWB for the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Old 08-05-2019, 01:59 PM

11,523 posts, read 2,854,426 times
There were no mass shootings when Obama was president. In fact he had the most scandal free presidency in history!

Old 08-05-2019, 02:06 PM

11,657 posts, read 8,519,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
So you think African Americans are too dumb to make up their own minds? They rely on Ds to do their thinking for them?

Oh brother.

Look in the mirror, buster. Look in the mirror.
LOL. The Ds don't need to do anything to retain the votes from minorities.

POTUS Trump is taking care of that all on his own.

Old 08-05-2019, 02:48 PM

1,491 posts, read 327,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
There were no mass shootings when Obama was president. In fact he had the most scandal free presidency in history!
If Obama badmouthed LGBT for the duration of his presidency and then some whackjobs went out and shot up LGBT nightclubs, I'd blame him for setting the tone.

As far as I'm concerned Obama didn't do that - he didn't bad mouth kids in elementary school. He didn't bad mouth ethnic groups. He tried to fight the gun toting nuts but kept hearing the Second Amendment Rights whine.

If Obama had his way, I'm sure there would be all kinds of gun laws to prevent mass shootings.

Old 08-05-2019, 02:54 PM

8,200 posts, read 5,854,546 times
Every president in office gets blamed for everything from the other side. Remember how republicans out there kept yammering about "What about the children?" during Clinton's presidency. Where are they now?

Old 08-05-2019, 02:57 PM

1,491 posts, read 327,775 times
Joking about shooting illegals.....sets the tone for the nation. He deserves blame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9AXGPo1vvM

Old 08-05-2019, 04:33 PM

37,285 posts, read 16,536,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
If Obama badmouthed LGBT for the duration of his presidency and then some whackjobs went out and shot up LGBT nightclubs, I'd blame him for setting the tone.

As far as I'm concerned Obama didn't do that - he didn't bad mouth kids in elementary school. He didn't bad mouth ethnic groups. He tried to fight the gun toting nuts but kept hearing the Second Amendment Rights whine.

If Obama had his way, I'm sure there would be all kinds of gun laws to prevent mass shootings.
Really, so in comparison who did Trump supposedly bad mouth that caused this lunatic to go off the rails?

Old 08-05-2019, 04:36 PM

55,855 posts, read 74,860,798 times
It would appear we have elected a president with broad shoulders
When they went after Obama’s family he was almost in tears
Not mr trump
This is the hard part for me for 8 years I was given sermons on the need to respect the office and now for the last 3 years I get this from the same people

Old 08-05-2019, 04:37 PM

37,285 posts, read 16,536,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Joking about shooting illegals.....sets the tone for the nation. He deserves blame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9AXGPo1vvM
He's not to blame for this travesty no matter how you try to spin it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or