U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2019, 12:41 PM

626 posts, read 474,414 times

Advertisements

Lol. This entire thread is alt-right playbook 101.
Happens every time there is a right-wing racist incident. The purpose is to deflect and to stymie any attempt at critical introspection.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:42 PM

30,050 posts, read 15,669,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
I remember talking to an older black back in 2000 when I got laid off up at the unemployment office.

He went on a rant about illegals taking our jobs.

But white liberals say being against illegal immigration is racist so this guy was a racist.
I'm pretty sure that when a black person detours off the DNC plantation, he's called Uncle Tom.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:44 PM

19,569 posts, read 17,618,371 times
The guy was all over the map politically and seemed fixated on every crisis that both parties said was a threat. Global warming. Illegal immigration. The government run by corporations. Maybe we all need to take a deep breath and accept two things. One, things aren't as bad as they seem and we can get through them and fix them if necessary. Two, the government will not be a part of the problem solving process, they're part of the problem CAUSING process.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:47 PM

13,188 posts, read 7,871,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
And you blamed them all on Trump ?

This is what you posted:

"...the fact that it's Trump's divisive policies of hate that is the cause of this shooting and the last 2 dozen mass shootings in the last 2.5 years."
I sure do. Just like the Trumpsters blame all the problems on liberals, immigrants and people of color.

I made a blanket statement concerning the cause of the mass of shootings in Churches, mosques, synagogues, public spaces where people of diversity congregate and I stand behind it.

The FBI just released a report that states that the major threat in America is from Domestic violence caused by white nationalists. The head of the FBI was appointed by Trump.
How many ISIS/Al-Qaida attacks since 911 in America compared to mass shootings perpetrated by angry white guys with military style assault rifles?

Old 08-04-2019, 12:47 PM

9,366 posts, read 2,868,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Just because you personally interpret "We need a wall" as " I hate Mexicans" doesn't mean he said your interpretation.
Trump sure doesn't have a lot of good things to say about Mexico.
https://time.com/4473972/donald-trum...eeting-insult/

Old 08-04-2019, 12:49 PM

21,776 posts, read 11,221,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
And you blamed them all on Trump ?

This is what you posted:

"...the fact that it's Trump's divisive policies of hate that is the cause of this shooting and the last 2 dozen mass shootings in the last 2.5 years."
Fact is both parties have decimated our cities with festering crime and squalor putting other countries first. Take a look at Detroit. They used to have great jobs, factories and a thriving environment.

Now the globalists have sent the jobs to China, building state of the art cities and airports , infrastructure that makes us look like ancient ruins as the inner cities are in decay. We also built an army for the Chinese. The globalists plan is to make Americans as poor as other countries and pay us less.. have the same pay scale around the globe..good bye prosperous America. They want to spread the wealth around and the rich elitists want the power of all the worlds poor.

Democrats and Republicans have taken the jobs shipped them out with Nafta and other Countries and left our country in ruins in many areas .. they look like third world rat infested , drug infested cities..because an idle mind is the devils workshop.. Some areas are all on welfare because every single factory closed and there is NO WORK.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:51 PM

7,327 posts, read 2,589,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
And this guy is likely to get it, too.
The only way that this guy won’t be executed by the State of Texas will be if the Feds want to try him too for a quicker route to the needle.

1,300 posts, read 268,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I sure do. Just like the Trumpsters blame all the problems on liberals, immigrants and people of color.

I made a blanket statement concerning the cause of the mass of shootings in Churches, mosques, synagogues, public spaces where people of diversity congregate and I stand behind it.

The FBI just released a report that states that the major threat in America is from Domestic violence caused by white nationalists. The head of the FBI was appointed by Trump.
How many ISIS/Al-Qaida attacks since 911 in America compared to mass shootings perpetrated by angry white guys with military style assault rifles?

You blame all the problems in the world on Trump ?
I think you need to turn off the TV, get off the computer and take a break for a while.

13,188 posts, read 7,871,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
The guy was all over the map politically and seemed fixated on every crisis that both parties said was a threat. Global warming. Illegal immigration. The government run by corporations. Maybe we all need to take a deep breath and accept two things. One, things aren't as bad as they seem and we can get through them and fix them if necessary. Two, the government will not be a part of the problem solving process, they're part of the problem CAUSING process.
So referencing the bolded, do you think it's bad enough now, that it's time to start thinking about fixing them? Or should we just chalk it up to a one-off nutjob and move on like nothing's happening?

Old 08-04-2019, 12:52 PM

8,111 posts, read 4,145,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Yes because people being raped and/or murdered by illegal immigrants isnt' as bad as it seems.

we can't fix the problem if people want open borders to expand their party's political power or for cheap labor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or