U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-04-2019, 12:16 PM
 
Location: Florida
22,615 posts, read 9,626,862 times
Reputation: 18470

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
He specifically called out the white nationalists. Another lie by a far left person.Do you think the Dilbert cartonist SCott Adams is a racist too? Because he's called out your leftwing lie on Twitter.Here's Trump's quotes after Cville:Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”I don't get how you can lie like that. You are talking about Trump 24-7 but you haven't seen this quote yet?
He condemned the Nazis by name.
No, I think caronist[sic] Scott Adams is an ******* with an agenda.

With all due respect, you are just repeating alt-right propaganda.

We all heard Trump. We know what he said. You can parse it any way you want. His words were quite clear.

Of course you could argue that Trump never means anything he says--that might work with your pretzel logic. The man you speak of is a pathological liar, and those that repeat his lies are hardly in a position to call other liars.

 
Old 08-04-2019, 12:18 PM
 
Location: Florida
22,615 posts, read 9,626,862 times
Reputation: 18470
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Reagan was for border security..he got duped by Democrats to support an amnesty in return for border security and we never got the border security because liberals lie.

Trump has not opposed legal immigration. Another lie by liberals.

It is funny that you are touting Reagan now given liberals also call Reagan a racist. lol So Reagan was open borders in your narrative and also a racist.

What does that tell you about the left. They call every Republican a racist.
Seriously? Are no Republican presidents EVER held accountable for their own words?

It appears that personal responsibility is nonexistent in the Republican party.

Everything is ALWAYS someone else's fault. Your argument does not hold up. If Reagan was so stupid to be 'duped', he should not have even been president.
 
Old 08-04-2019, 12:20 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,114 posts, read 4,149,278 times
Reputation: 3087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
No, I think caronist[sic] Scott Adams is an ******* with an agenda.

With all due respect, you are just repeating alt-right propaganda.

We all heard Trump. We know what he said. You can parse it any way you want. His words were quite clear.

Of course you could argue that Trump never means anything he says--that might work with your pretzel logic. The man you speak of is a pathological liar, and those that repeat his lies are hardly in a position to call other liars.
Adams lives in California and I think has typically been on the liberal side of things.

You say I have pretzel logic but you think the apprentice guy colluded with the russians to steal the election from Nurse Ratched.

every other word out of your mouth is racist. You would think segregation and slavery were still around.

Conservatives support this guy getting the death penalty, liberals oppose the death penalty.

I quoted Trump's words in which he literally condemned neo nazis and white supremacists. But you say I'm the one doing propaganda after you assert he said the opposite of what he said. lol

I t hink that I could convert you to Republican if I had more time with you.
 
Old 08-04-2019, 12:23 PM
 
8,211 posts, read 7,399,667 times
Reputation: 6553
It sounds like he's making a prediction rather than advocating for UBI and UHC. There are a lot of impressionable people who exaggerate the hype of AI. On the other hand, he wanted to kill Mexicans because he was irrationally intimidated by immigration, which is a trademark of conservatives who fear losing their jobs to immigrants. So the intended recipient of the welfare would be other conservatives like himself.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/patrick-crusius/
 
Old 08-04-2019, 12:25 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,114 posts, read 4,149,278 times
Reputation: 3087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Seriously? Are no Republican presidents EVER held accountable for their own words?

It appears that personal responsibility is nonexistent in the Republican party.

Everything is ALWAYS someone else's fault. Your argument does not hold up. If Reagan was so stupid to be 'duped', he should not have even been president.

Sometimes in politics you have to try to make a deal. You have to take the chance to get something you want.

Trump's offer amnesty for the DACA people in exchange for a wall and Democrats won't go for it because illegal immigration is how they reshape America in the image of California with one party Democrat rule forever.

As I've brilliantly pointed out, the wall in Game of Thrones would look 5 feet tall next to the wall Democrats would have built 50 years ago if illegal immigrants were huge majority likely Republican voters.
 
Old 08-04-2019, 12:25 PM
 
Location: Florida
22,615 posts, read 9,626,862 times
Reputation: 18470
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Adams lives in California and I think has typically been on the liberal side of things.

You say I have pretzel logic but you think the apprentice guy colluded with the russians to steal the election from Nurse Ratched.

every other word out of your mouth is racist. You would think segregation and slavery were still around.

Conservatives support this guy getting the death penalty, liberals oppose the death penalty.
If you are going to personally attack me, you should be prepared to provide evidence. Which words are those?

You should also take a look at the TOS.
 
Old 08-04-2019, 12:26 PM
 
1,665 posts, read 432,673 times
Reputation: 2075
Wrong once again Clem. The shooter was one of Trump’s “fine people”.
 
Old 08-04-2019, 12:28 PM
 
Location: Arizona
13,188 posts, read 7,872,723 times
Reputation: 7026
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
You are a bit off. There hasn't been at least 24 mass shootings in the past 2.5 years.
There has been only 8 mass shootings in the past 2.5 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_s..._United_States

You might be more believable if you were more truthful.
I wasn't just talking about the US. I was talking about all mass shootings by white nationalists world wide. France, Great Britian, Canada, New Zealand...…..all motivated by hate for others who are different.
 
Old 08-04-2019, 12:28 PM
 
1,803 posts, read 361,721 times
Reputation: 1583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
If you are going to personally attack me, you should be prepared to provide evidence. Which words are those?

You should also take a look at the TOS.
You should read the TOS yourself. Most of your posts are the same - accusing others of being racist.
 
Old 08-04-2019, 12:29 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
8,114 posts, read 4,149,278 times
Reputation: 3087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
If you are going to personally attack me, you should be prepared to provide evidence. Which words are those?

You should also take a look at the TOS.
My point is you call Republicans people racist all the time.

Do you deny this?

You can't have disagreements with Trump and Republicans without calling them racists?

Do you sincerely believe that Trump's a racist? I don't buy that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top