Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2019, 12:29 PM

42,466 posts, read 17,752,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I wasn't just talking about the US. I was talking about all mass shootings by white nationalists world wide. France, Great Britian, Canada, New Zealand...…..all motivated by hate for others who are different.
And you blamed them all on Trump ?

This is what you posted:

"...the fact that it's Trump's divisive policies of hate that is the cause of this shooting and the last 2 dozen mass shootings in the last 2.5 years."

Old 08-04-2019, 12:32 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,347,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Wrong once again Clem. The shooter was one of Trump’s “fine people”.
He said fine people 'on both sides' referring to the non-violent people on opposite sides of the Robert E Lee statue debate.

He specifically condemned the neo Nazis as his quote that I posted above proves.

You can lie if you want about what he said but I can continue to post the quote to prove the lie.

You can't win a persuasion battle with lies easily proven to be lies.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:32 PM

33,507 posts, read 18,059,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
The El Paso killer was a 'progressive'

The world disagrees with the OP.

The El Paso murderer expressed ideas consistent with the white supremacist/white nationalist movement and he is a domestic terrorist.
There are black nationalists and Hispanic Nationalists. Nationalists are people of ALL COLORS WHO WANT to put America FIRST. It is not racist to put America first. Many ethnic groups are American!

Old 08-04-2019, 12:34 PM

2,660 posts, read 1,542,064 times
He lost me early when he said that if the native americans had taken the white threat more seriously then their race wouldn't have ended up decimated. I'm pretty sure there was nothing they could do no matter how seriously they took the threat, (guns vs bow and arrows, diseases they weren't immune to etc). So yeah - this guy is stupid and crazy. Hang em' high!
Oh sorry I forgot, in this country mass murderers get 3 squares a day and something that millions of law abiding citizens can only dream about - free health care for decades to life. How silly of me to suggest what should happen to this vomit bag in a society with a justice system that makes sense.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:34 PM

33,507 posts, read 18,059,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Wrong once again Clem. The shooter was one of Trump’s “fine people”.
The shooter said he does not like Republicans or Democrats. Fact is the democrats have enraged the shooter by bringing in many illegals to take blue collar jobs and white collar jobs and he stated he has no future because of this. The democrats are responsible..

Old 08-04-2019, 12:35 PM

42,466 posts, read 17,752,481 times
He was 21.
He hated working.
He liked the idea of universal income.
He figured if he got rid of the illegals there would be more money for UBI
El Paso is the closest to his home where lots of illegals get caught.
He put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

The product of our K-12 education with their "critical thinking skills" where 2+2 CAN equal 5

Old 08-04-2019, 12:37 PM

I remember talking to an older black back in 2000 when I got laid off up at the unemployment office.

He went on a rant about illegals taking our jobs.

But white liberals say being against illegal immigration is racist so this guy was a racist.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:37 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,633,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Sometimes in politics you have to try to make a deal. You have to take the chance to get something you want.

Trump's offer amnesty for the DACA people in exchange for a wall and Democrats won't go for it because illegal immigration is how they reshape America in the image of California with one party Democrat rule forever.

As I've brilliantly pointed out, the wall in Game of Thrones would look 5 feet tall next to the wall Democrats would have built 50 years ago if illegal immigrants were huge majority likely Republican voters.
The one thing you definitely haven't done is point out anything brilliantly.

on the meeting Nancy Pelosi and Shumer went into with Trump, that you are referring to, they were prepared to give him fair exchange for what he said he would do. Trump stated that he would sign a DACA bill that gave permanent legal residency to 1.4 million DACA recipients if they would approve 25 billion for his wall. That was the entire proposal. At the meeting he changed the terms of the agreement by demanding that legal immigration be cut by 70% and the rules for granting amnesty to refugees be changed dramatically in direct violation of international law that the US has signed on to along with every other nation in the free world.

It's what Trump always does when he's making a deal. Change it at the last minute when the final agreement is on the table, waiting for a signature.
Of course they walked out on him.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
He was 21.
He hated working.
He liked the idea of universal income.
He figured if he got rid of the illegals there would be more money for UBI
El Paso is the closest to his home where lots of illegals get caught.
He put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

The product of our K-12 education with their "critical thinking skills" where 2+2 CAN equal 5
Also hard to argue he is pro life if he killed innocent people.

if he's pro gun rights, worst thing he could have done is murdered people with a gun.

a team player doesn't throw the ball to the other side.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:40 PM

34,620 posts, read 21,521,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Guess you've just never listened to his rallies or thoughts about the fine people who are white nationalists.
Just because you personally interpret "We need a wall" as " I hate Mexicans" doesn't mean he said your interpretation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies