U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2019, 05:20 PM

706 posts, read 122,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
They are all Trump supporters? It would be more accurate saying that more than 1/2 the murders perpetuated in this country are by black men, and they are all Democrats Not like I'm going to give up living in the dangerous city of Scottsdale Arizona, and move to the wonderfully safe Democrat city of Detroit or Baltimore.

No, they are not Democrats, just happen to reside in Democrat territory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2019, 05:21 PM

10,133 posts, read 6,950,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
This sums up about 95% of the threads on this forum.

Yes it does....and its so transparent....but they can't see it. They don't see themselves as white supremacist....but they are always juxtaposing to demonstrate that whites are superior. Superiority is a relative. Hence, one has to always have a juxtaposition when implicitly or explicitly defending the doctrine of white supremacy. Essentially when they present statistics about blacks.....the "more than whites" is implicit. For example, "blacks kill each other more than whites kill each other". "Blacks have a problem with single parent homes.....more than whites". etc, etc. Blacks do bad....more than whites...essentially. You will not see a "more than whites" being implicit or explicit on anything POSITIVE....unless you see running and jumping as something positive.

Old 08-04-2019, 05:26 PM

496 posts, read 187,467 times
I don't get it. What do you think will happen when a bunch of white people going on a shooting rampage? You want us to keep quiet (like a republican coward)? or want to blame it on someone else (like a republican hypocrite)? or blame it on insanity (like a republican who hasn't thought things through)?

2 mass shooting in under 24 hours. 29 people dead. And this is the topic you want to talk about? Go **** yourself!

Old 08-04-2019, 05:32 PM

7,225 posts, read 5,481,443 times
Blame it on the left instead of the facts, another radical right talking point that falls flat.

Right-Wing Extremism Linked to Every 2018 Extremist Murder in the U.S., ADL Finds
Right-wing extremists killed more people last year than in any year since 1995

Quote:
Last year saw the highest percentage of right-wing extremist-related killings since 2012, the last year when all documented killings were by right-wing extremists.

Right-wing extremists killed more people in 2018 than in any year since 1995, the year of Timothy McVeigh’s bomb attack on the Oklahoma City federal building.
https://www.adl.org/news/press-relea...e-us-adl-finds

Old 08-04-2019, 06:12 PM

30,820 posts, read 33,666,676 times
They can try but it's getting old. Kinda like all Dem talking points.

Old 08-04-2019, 06:23 PM

20,482 posts, read 12,258,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
The Left will not "let a good crisis go to waste" and will continue to lump more whites as "white nationalists" and "domestic terrorists" for disagreeing with their talking points. It is will go into full overdrive mode. These are the types of games they play.

Don't fall for their agenda and always be ready to cite stats. The Left will never touch the topics like the daily mass shootings in Chicago and Baltimore. Let's just take Chicago as an example of what the media won't touch:

Murders between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31 by year:

2018: 561
2017: 660
2016: 777

Shooting victims between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31 by year:

2018: 2,948
2017: 3,463
2016: 4,351
Is the left not also white? Tell me are there other kinds of white. I donít mean Latinos or mixed races. So what does that mean ? Iím white but deplore what those killers are doing ! Donít you?

Old 08-04-2019, 06:27 PM

9,772 posts, read 2,401,111 times
The Left will try to demonize whites further in the wake of these shootings.........

The left is white.

Thread fail.

Old 08-04-2019, 06:32 PM

9,920 posts, read 3,227,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
This sums up about 95% of the threads on this forum.
Sums up far left liberal thought yes?

Old 08-04-2019, 06:35 PM

6,580 posts, read 7,531,204 times
The leftists have been on a non stop assault on white men for years now. This shooting is just something to get them hopping and skipping again shouting about evilness of white people. To me the leftists are nothing but enemies of America and they do not matter. They produce little, contribute nothing but conflict for our society....they are a cancer on this nation.

I refuse to accept the guilt they say I should have, I refuse to accept or acknowledge political correctness other than to call it out as being the most un American thing I have ever heard of. I am not sorry for history or my ancestors actions. History is what it is both good and bad. White people are no different than any other group of people when it comes to the rightness or wrongness of their history. White people founded this nation and ushered in the modern world over the past 250 years. Don’t like that? Find it offensive? Too bad.....that is life. History is what it is. Blame us for the shooter? Give me a break, one or two wingnuts do not define a whole ethnic group. Others have cited stats already on who does and does not do more shooting.

You leftists think demeaning white people has ushered in a new era of social justice right? Wrong, all you have done is angered white people and created a feeling of mistrust and animosity toward sensitive racial groups and other demographics. Many of us now simply avoid as much contact with minorities, gays and feminist leaning women because it is the easiest thing for us to do. You have driven back race relations by decades. Why would we want to interact with those we see openly attacking and criticizing us constantly, people who call us racist and use the race card against us any time they can? This era of PC has caused an entire generation of whites and blacks to distrust each other and hold ill will toward each other. Political correctness, statue removals, BLM riots and those idiot kneelers have ruined good will and what was 10-15 years ago dramatically improving race relations.

Old 08-04-2019, 06:37 PM

6,809 posts, read 3,772,094 times
"The Left will try to demonize whites further in the wake of these shootings......... "

The "Whites" are doing a pretty good job of it all by themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies