Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2019, 06:38 PM

31,035 posts, read 22,064,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Is the left not also white? Tell me are there other kinds of white. I don’t mean Latinos or mixed races. So what does that mean ? I’m white but deplore what those killers are doing ! Don’t you?
There are some white Leftist. They typically just apologize and feel guilty for being white. The fake black person, Rachel Dolenzal, and the fake Indian, Elizabeth Warren, are perfect examples of what our Leftist school system puts out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2019, 06:46 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,453,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
The leftists have been on a non stop assault on white men for years now.
This comment fairly shouts of insecurity.

I have been a white man all of my life, and I don't feel under attack.

Methinks some men are just wusses. I say grow a pair.

Old 08-04-2019, 06:53 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,732,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Yep, murders going down under Trump, even with this neo-Lib alt left El Paso progressive mass killer.

The El Paso shooter was an avid Trump supporter. Stop lying.

Old 08-04-2019, 06:56 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
"The Left will try to demonize whites further in the wake of these shootings......... "

The "Whites" are doing a pretty good job of it all by themselves.
What does skin color or race have to do with mass shootings? Not a damned thing and all races have done it!

Old 08-04-2019, 07:02 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
The El Paso shooter was an avid Trump supporter. Stop lying.
The Dayton shooter was an Elizabeth Warren fan. What’s your point?

Old 08-04-2019, 07:22 PM

9,470 posts, read 10,800,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post

We have a comedian folks . Insecurity lol. You leftists are something

Old 08-04-2019, 07:58 PM

46,949 posts, read 25,979,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
The leftists have been on a non stop assault on white men for years now. This shooting is just something to get them hopping and skipping again shouting about evilness of white people. To me the leftists are nothing but enemies of America and they do not matter. They produce little, contribute nothing but conflict for our society....they are a cancer on this nation.

I refuse to accept the guilt they say I should have, I refuse to accept or acknowledge political correctness other than to call it out as being the most un American thing I have ever heard of. I am not sorry for history or my ancestors actions. History is what it is both good and bad. White people are no different than any other group of people when it comes to the rightness or wrongness of their history. White people founded this nation and ushered in the modern world over the past 250 years. Don’t like that? Find it offensive? Too bad.....that is life. History is what it is. Blame us for the shooter? Give me a break, one or two wingnuts do not define a whole ethnic group. Others have cited stats already on who does and does not do more shooting.

You leftists think demeaning white people has ushered in a new era of social justice right? Wrong, all you have done is angered white people and created a feeling of mistrust and animosity toward sensitive racial groups and other demographics. Many of us now simply avoid as much contact with minorities, gays and feminist leaning women because it is the easiest thing for us to do. You have driven back race relations by decades. Why would we want to interact with those we see openly attacking and criticizing us constantly, people who call us racist and use the race card against us any time they can? This era of PC has caused an entire generation of whites and blacks to distrust each other and hold ill will toward each other. Political correctness, statue removals, BLM riots and those idiot kneelers have ruined good will and what was 10-15 years ago dramatically improving race relations.
Thoughts and prayers to you, too.

Old 08-04-2019, 08:11 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post

There have been white guys complaining about feminists and about women taking "their" jobs, complaining about equal opportunity and blacks getting "their" jobs and slots at universities, complaining about Mexicans taking their jobs, ...

Now it's the leftists who have done 'em wrong.

What a bunch of crybabies.

Old 08-04-2019, 10:00 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
There are some white Leftist. They typically just apologize and feel guilty for being white. The fake black person, Rachel Dolenzal, and the fake Indian, Elizabeth Warren, are perfect examples of what our Leftist school system puts out.
Because there is a LOT that you people need to apologize for

Old 08-04-2019, 10:03 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
What does skin color or race have to do with mass shootings? Not a damned thing and all races have done it!
(Young)White men are the face of domestic terrorism/mass shootings. That's why.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies