Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2019, 06:05 PM

3,372 posts, read 1,565,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
It's the same to the people who live in "gang infested neighborhoods." Or do those people not count in your world?
It sounds to me the SJWs here are trying to say that Black Lives Don't Matter. I think that is extremely RACIST of them, and runs counter to the script I have been hearing from them over the past few years........

Have they not taken their weekly mandatory diversity training yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2019, 06:18 PM

5,103 posts, read 2,048,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
It sounds to me the SJWs here are trying to say that Black Lives Don't Matter. I think that is extremely RACIST of them, and runs counter to the script I have been hearing from them over the past few years........

Have they not taken their weekly mandatory diversity training yet?
It's only matter to the SJWs when they've been shot by a cop not by another black.

Old 08-06-2019, 06:26 PM

62,930 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demwit View Post
Doesn’t really matter what you type does it. I believe he’s a racist, just as much as a little north of 50% of this country does. I actually bet it’s much more than that, but you guys are trying to deceive the gullible, and ACT like you don’t think he’s racist. If trump isn’t a racist, how come he has the endorsements from white nationalists, the kkk, David duke, etc?
Oh, so you just believe he's a racist without any proof that he is? Yeah, 50% of the country are Trump hating liberals tell me something I don't know.

Why do the Democrats have the blessings of La Raza and black militants, ATIFA? See how that works? One can't help who supports them all they can do is stick with the policies that they believe in. There are radicals in both parties so it doesn't mean a thing.

Old 08-06-2019, 06:43 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,320,226 times
Quote:
When a white commits a mass shooting, blame whites.

When a muslim commits a mass shooting, blame whites.
Another right wing lie

Old 08-06-2019, 06:57 PM

To illustrate my points further, take a look at this video straight from the Dems themselves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrxRhqUPUuY

Old 08-06-2019, 08:22 PM

31,027 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
When a white commits a mass shooting, blame whites.

When a muslim commits a mass shooting, blame whites.
Well, the Boston bomber's were white
But that was on Obama's watch so he's responsible for that in his in a Leftists mind.

Old 08-06-2019, 08:25 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,428,042 times
Quote:
Doesn’t matter about PROOF. Certain people are “slick” with their racism. If I were to call a white person “devil”, people would say I’m a racist. But I can argue, how am I racist by calling a white a person a devil?That’s what trump does. Master of dog whistles. He’s not fooling anyone. Not even his supporters. If you want proof, how about trump was successfully sued for not renting to black people. Again: doesn’t matter what you type. 50 something % of people in this country think he’s a racist. I’m not about to get into an online debate. All that matters is YOU can not persuade me or the other 50+% of people that he’s not a racist. You guys can type away all you want, his actions are more persuasive than your lightweight input on a message board. So it’s because there’s trump hating libs is why 50+% of the country thinks he’s a racist? Try again.

And you’re comparing la raza to the David duke and Co? LOL. Aren’t we talking about RACISM here? What does la raza and antifa have to do with RACISM? Please provide a link to where black militants endorse democrats. And which black militants?
You can call a white person a "devil" and nothing will happen to you. You won't be fired, arrested or even shamed.

Farrakhan is a black militant, by definition. He endorsed Obama. And don't forget the incident where members of the New Black Panther Party were hanging around a polling place with clubs.

Old 08-06-2019, 08:28 PM

Quote:
You can call a white person a "devil" and nothing will happen to you. You won't be fired, arrested or even shamed.

You will be promoted at your job or you will run as a Democrat in the 2020 election.

Old 08-06-2019, 08:32 PM

62,930 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Doesn’t matter about PROOF. Certain people are “slick” with their racism. If I were to call a white person “devil”, people would say I’m a racist. But I can argue, how am I racist by calling a white a person a devil?That’s what trump does. Master of dog whistles. He’s not fooling anyone. Not even his supporters. If you want proof, how about trump was successfully sued for not renting to black people. Again: doesn’t matter what you type. 50 something % of people in this country think he’s a racist. I’m not about to get into an online debate. All that matters is YOU can not persuade me or the other 50+% of people that he’s not a racist. You guys can type away all you want, his actions are more persuasive than your lightweight input on a message board. So it’s because there’s trump hating libs is why 50+% of the country thinks he’s a racist? Try again.

And you’re comparing la raza to the David duke and Co? LOL. Aren’t we talking about RACISM here? What does la raza and antifa have to do with RACISM?
Please provide a link to where black militants endorse democrats. And which black militants?
Yes, proof does matter and the devil is always in the details of which lefty, liberals always exclude to make their lame claims of racism. They spin so much it's a wonder they aren't dizzy all day long. Liberals think he's a racist as they have bought the Democrat propaganda. Have you forgotten that Trump lost the popular vote? Why do you think that is? Liberals do make up a large part of our voting bloc.

La Raza is just as racist as any accusations of those on the right. They think their ethnic group should be above our immigration laws and rewarded for breaking them. Many of them have a Reconquisa agenda. ATIFA openly hates whites and has been violent towards them. So yes, that is racism! Blacks overwhelmingly vote Democrat and many of them are the militant kind. You'd have to be living under a rock not to know this.

Old 08-06-2019, 08:37 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,428,042 times
White progressives should be careful about the discourse they join in. While there is currently a demonization of white conservatives via the media, when that trickles down to the great unwashed, they aren't as likely to discriminate between conservative whites and the "woke" variety.

Careful out there, cracka.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies