U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-06-2019, 09:00 PM
 
16 posts, read 1,413 times
Reputation: 16

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
I could see it being dangerous for white people to live in this country in 30 years given the left's rhetoric about white people now. Whites are likely to be the minorities if the border is not closed soon.


We will likely be a one party state at that point because no country with a massive poor class is going to vote Republican.

It seems like some white Democrats might want to reconsider where this is headed.
Little paranoid ain’t cha?

What’s wrong with being the “minority”? Trust me, me and my minority friends are not going to sic dogs on you. Or spray you with fire hoses. Or lynch you from a tree. We won’t black ball you from a lucrative position with my company because the color of your skin.

I mean, we have no reason to right? Worried about where this country is “headed to”, because of where this country’s “headed FROM”?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-07-2019, 02:25 AM
 
2,142 posts, read 2,182,977 times
Reputation: 2028
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffleiron1968 View Post
There is a segment of the US population that is quite insane. It is largely those who voted for Trump. Poorly educated, economically backward, unable to cope with the 'browning' of America and sadly too often acting out violently as their form of political expression.
The real threat is the radicalized insane, self loathing leftists who deep down..are pushing for the demise of all white non liberals in America who they hate. They want them eradicated...thrown out, imprisoned, forgotten, expelled, and ultimately...they want them to die off and be replaced. They don't want harmony with conservative whites.. especially with white Christians. They want us to die off and dissapear. This is the radical leftists ultimate goal...lying beneath the surface. And they won't stop until this is accomplished. Hence the reason for their wide open border policies...and etc. The faster they can usher out the non liberal white male once and for all....the greater will their white guilt be fed and satisfied and fattened up. Then once in power they will then work toward their other lofty goals such as re-inforcing their enmity with Russia and North Korea. The tensions will grow exponentially..until we find ourselves on the brink of a potential world war. The end of America will surely be ushered n once the Democrats gain power again. If the leader of ISIS..Abu Al baghdadi were to present himself as a supporter of the liberal left..they would embrace him and raise him up..voting him into the American political arena, before they would a white conservative male. This is how disturbingly deep the left's hatred is.

Last edited by folkguitarist555; 08-07-2019 at 02:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2019, 03:13 AM
 
2,142 posts, read 2,182,977 times
Reputation: 2028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demwit View Post
Little paranoid ain’t cha?

What’s wrong with being the “minority”? Trust me, me and my minority friends are not going to sic dogs on you. Or spray you with fire hoses. Or lynch you from a tree. We won’t black ball you from a lucrative position with my company because the color of your skin.

I mean, we have no reason to right? Worried about where this country is “headed to”, because of where this country’s “headed FROM”?
Your white guilt is showing lib. So how many black people live on your block???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2019, 04:33 AM
 
Location: A State of Mind
5,318 posts, read 2,124,661 times
Reputation: 4893
It's not "all-white, non-liberals"... but it's an attitude about others, negative notions and behavior having been instilled in some, that needs to be eradicated.

It is supposed to be the United States, after all.


https://youtu.be/6ohVNFaoPAA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2019, 04:39 AM
 
3,684 posts, read 728,876 times
Reputation: 2668
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
It's not "all-white, non-liberals"... but it's an attitude about others, negative notions and behavior having been instilled in some, that needs to be eradicated.

It is supposed to be the United States, after all.


https://youtu.be/6ohVNFaoPAA
Would the negative attitude toward "others" include the hate-filled demonization of those who voted for Trump? Because it's gotten so bad that we actually had a leftist put fliers up calling for death camps for Trump supporters!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2019, 04:45 AM
 
Location: A State of Mind
5,318 posts, read 2,124,661 times
Reputation: 4893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Would the negative attitude toward "others" include the hate-filled demonization of those who voted for Trump? Because it's gotten so bad that we actually had a leftist put fliers up calling for death camps for Trump supporters!
Well no..that's not right, either. Anything extreme needs to end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2019, 05:02 AM
 
Location: Charleston, SC
5,043 posts, read 3,728,473 times
Reputation: 4073
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Again, you continue to pretend that shootings in virtual war zones--which is virtually what some of these neighborhoods are--is on par with every mass shooting of ordinary Americans who are not gang members.

They are not. If I choose to walk through a gang infested neighborhood, I am knowingly putting my life at risk. If I take my kids to Walmart to do back to school shopping, I am not. Or I shouldn't be, though these days that's not true anymore either.

But hey, keep pretending they are exactly the same thing.

And keep pretending you have no agenda here.

No one buys it.
A life is a life. Are you saying gang lives dont matter?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2019, 08:11 AM
 
16 posts, read 1,413 times
Reputation: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Your white guilt is showing lib. So how many black people live on your block???
That’s all you’ve got? If you only knew.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2019, 01:18 PM
 
8,403 posts, read 2,497,309 times
Reputation: 5823
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
I could see it being dangerous for white people to live in this country in 30 years given the left's rhetoric about white people now. Whites are likely to be the minorities if the border is not closed soon.


We will likely be a one party state at that point because no country with a massive poor class is going to vote Republican.

It seems like some white Democrats might want to reconsider where this is headed.
Right on all counts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2019, 02:54 PM
 
40,242 posts, read 24,504,084 times
Reputation: 12733
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Right on all counts.
So whites are only safe if they are the powerful majority?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top