Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 09:39 AM

431 posts, read 393,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
I think you are the ignorant one, no I don't think I know you are. None of the people killed by terrorist under Clinton's watch were on U.S. soil or are you too stupid to know that. Under the farm boys watch they were killed in our back yards, and the terrorist laugh at georgie pooh and make fun of him.

It's not a good thing when american people get killed anywhere. I'm comparing presidents here, not human lives...and you refer to someone else as being ignorant . sheesh
Comparing presidents means comparing their actions / non-actions. Clinton failed to act against the terrorist's aggression both in the US and abroad. He failed. And in that failure, he left a mess for President Bush. And the liberals / Democrats like to say that Bush let it happen. It's what I call the "Demo-Cop-Out". Accept no blame; hold no responsibility - just pass the buck. Democraps are good at that game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2006, 09:47 AM

504 posts, read 1,764,396 times
It is going to be very interesting to see how many Iraqis will be coming here in the coming years, I will bet because of our guilt at destroying thier county and out inability to repair the damage that we have done we will bring in hundreds of thousands. . If something isn't done soon about our immigration crisis, we will be spending as much money on social programs that we are in the war.What a mess we have got our selves in thanks to the worse president ever.

Old 12-22-2006, 11:26 AM

454 posts, read 906,162 times
Quote:
I think you are the ignorant one, no I don't think I know you are. None of the people killed by terrorist under Clinton's watch were on U.S. soil or are you too stupid to know that. Under the farm boys watch they were killed in our back yards, and the terrorist laugh at georgie pooh and make fun of him.

It's not a good thing when american people get killed anywhere. I'm comparing presidents here, not human lives...and you refer to someone else as being ignorant . sheesh
Jimbo,

I was tired of seeing the cut and paste from you, wanting to see some thoughts of your own.

Now that I've seen thoughts of your own, I am not sure which I prefer to see. There is a void of substative thought reduced to name calling, which is the basis of a lack of any competent positions. I find nothig worth even commenting on, which is frustrating because I enjoy healthy conversation and debate with those who have the ability. Such a waste, but such as it is, it is.

Old 12-22-2006, 11:26 AM

1,469 posts, read 4,495,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannie View Post
Comparing presidents means comparing their actions / non-actions. Clinton failed to act against the terrorist's aggression both in the US and abroad. He failed. And in that failure, he left a mess for President Bush. And the liberals / Democrats like to say that Bush let it happen. It's what I call the "Demo-Cop-Out". Accept no blame; hold no responsibility - just pass the buck. Democraps are good at that game.

Go back and look what SR Bush dumped in Clintons lap, it happens with every President. I think Clinton did a good job of cleaning up SR's mess.

Old 12-22-2006, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander59 View Post
It is going to be very interesting to see how many Iraqis will be coming here in the coming years, I will bet because of our guilt at destroying thier county and out inability to repair the damage that we have done we will bring in hundreds of thousands. . If something isn't done soon about our immigration crisis, we will be spending as much money on social programs that we are in the war.What a mess we have got our selves in thanks to the worse president ever.

I agree, I've said all along that Bush has done more damage than any President in history. I don't knock him because of being a republican, I go by the job he's done which is very poor.

Old 12-22-2006, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dufferz View Post
Jimbo,

I was tired of seeing the cut and paste from you, wanting to see some thoughts of your own.

Now that I've seen thoughts of your own, I am not sure which I prefer to see. There is a void of substative thought reduced to name calling, which is the basis of a lack of any competent positions. I find nothig worth even commenting on, which is frustrating because I enjoy healthy conversation and debate with those who have the ability. Such a waste, but such as it is, it is.

As for the cut&paste, I posted those to contradict what some posters were saying, if you read all the post you should know that.Maybe you didn't like those facts either. I've posted many thoughts of my own on different issues, like the war in Iraq that you thought we should keep our thoughts private until the war is over. You enjoy healthy conversation as long as it all goes your way, sorry but I'm not a member of the PC crowd.

Old 12-22-2006, 06:20 PM

421 posts, read 348,513 times
Quote:
Terrorist were planning long before Clinton went in office, their planning and training camps started in 1976 when SR. Bush was CIA director.

Also in 1976 George W (your faithful president) was in business with the bin Laden family, they financed many of his business ventures that went down the drain. So one would figure after all the money they pumped into his failed businesses he was in debt too the bin Laden family.

Could be the reason he stopped looking for Osama, could be why he lifted air travel restrictions after 9/11 so the bin Laden family could fly from NY out of the country.

Ever hear of a man named Ali Mohammed from Egypt. He came to america under Georges watch as CIA director, Egypt warned the CIA and FBI numerous times that this man was a threat. He was allowed to live in this country and become a citizen and serve in our military. Worked as an informant for CIA and FBI all the while having terrorist ties. After a number of years he was finally arrested and put in federal prison. Shortly after George W was elected president Ali Mohammed disappeared from the federal prison system never to be heard of again. Nobody claims to know where he went.

Before he was arrested he went to Afghanistan and teamed up with none other than Osama bin Laden, and used our military training manuels to start terrorist training camps, and help start the first terrorist cells here in the US.

Look at the time frame all this happened and tell me it's all coincidence, I don't think so.

I see you own Farenheit 911. Did you read the links I posted? Your President Clinton was fully responsible for 911. He never shared what they knew with this administration about the terrorist threats and he had Sandy Burger steal and destroy evidence. He also passed on Bin Ladin when he had the chane.
He and his wife also have business deals going with the Bin Ladin family.

Old 12-22-2006, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Did we have 3000 people killed in our back yard while Clinton was President?
I don't think so.

It was all planned on Clinton's watch and he knew of the threat and did not pass it on to the Bush Administration. He had Sandy Burger destroy damaging evidence. You'll never see it that way though. Clinton (Good) Bush (Bad)

Old 12-22-2006, 06:30 PM

Quote:
George W has also passed on Bin Laden after he killed 3000 people right in his face. We were never even threatened must less attacked by any of these countries you mentioned. There were terrorist training camps and cells in the US long before the Clinton Administration.

The moral of the story is George W Bush has angered more countries around the world than any President in history, nobody likes him.

We were never threatened? They bombed the Trade Center in 93. They bombed the USS cole. Terrorist training camps long before Clinton but we are not being threatened by the terrorist? Who are they training to threaten?

Nobody likes him because he has a spine and they don't. Who doesn't like him? The terrorist? How about those pansy asses in Europe? I say we take our troops out of those big mouth countries like France and Germany and let them fend for themselves.

Old 12-23-2006, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweattea View Post
We were never threatened? They bombed the Trade Center in 93. They bombed the USS cole. Terrorist training camps long before Clinton but we are not being threatened by the terrorist? Who are they training to threaten?

Nobody likes him because he has a spine and they don't. Who doesn't like him? The terrorist? How about those pansy asses in Europe? I say we take our troops out of those big mouth countries like France and Germany and let them fend for themselves.

That's right, we were not threatened by the countries that I was refering too from another post,China, north Korea,Iraq. The terrorist were not from those countries that bombed the trade center or the Cole.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies