U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 07:30 PM

37,476 posts, read 16,579,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
They are also huge fans of conflating terminology:

illegal immigrants = all immigrants
anti-radical Islamic terrorism = Islamaphobes, anti-(ALL)Muslims
etc

It's sickening and so disingenuous. No matter, they can conflate all they want. They are making themselves look like the ignorant fools they have become.

Whatever happened to their virtue signaling about taking the high road?

Remember when they were outraged after they had decided Trump wouldn't accept the result if HRC won? Now, look at how they have acted for 3 years. Shameful.

Seems they always reserve their rights to be complete hypocrites with zero consciences for doing so.
SAD

As I said, they conflate using partial truths, dishonestly, intentionally, with malice. It's basically covert lying.
Funny how these leftist liberals are constantly calling Trump a liar while they lie like a rug themselves all day long in here and out in mainstream. Hypocrites!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:32 PM

8,208 posts, read 5,862,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Today , on the news, I saw a woman in El Paso demonstrating against the president's visit to the area, and one thing she said, stood out in my mind, so after I turned the tv off, I searched for the video when Mr.Trump announced he was seeking the presidency.

The woman claimed Mr. Trump said all Mexicans were racist thieves, rapist, etc, which is why she was here demonstrating against his visit.
Well the video speaks for itself, and obviously this woman never saw the video, and was just relaying what others had told her.

Bob.
It happens and nothing you or I can do about it. Just like the republicans when they are seething with hate after President Obama's "you can keep your doctor" and during the campaign when President Obama was talking about "lipstick on a pig" and republicans were saying that he was calling Palin a pig which was bs.

Old Today, 07:34 PM

7,327 posts, read 2,586,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Tell a lie enough and everyone starts to believe it.
Apparently trump thinks s.

Old Today, 07:39 PM
Status: ""making all of his nowhere plans for nobody..."" (set 5 hours ago)

7,540 posts, read 4,525,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Candidate Trump stated the words the woman had repeated, but she must have missed the sentence just after.
His words were, "I assume SOME are good people, we need good people".
That really clears tings up. He was really coming out in support of the Hispanic people.

Quote:
"I assume SOME are good people, we need good people".
or
Quote:
"I ASSUME some are good people, we need good people".
He was clearly sterotyping an entire group of people by calling them rapists and then as an aside (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) ""I assume some are good people, we need good people"

We should expect better than this

Old Today, 09:07 PM

37,476 posts, read 16,579,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
That really clears tings up. He was really coming out in support of the Hispanic people.

or

He was clearly sterotyping an entire group of people by calling them rapists and then as an aside (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) ""I assume some are good people, we need good people"

We should expect better than this
Illegal aliens are "groups of people"? Who cares what anyone says about law breakers anyway?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or