U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 08:51 AM

9,740 posts, read 2,390,910 times

Advertisements

The Left Doubles Down on Hate

There's that four letter word again. It seems to be the only emotion some people understand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 08:54 AM

12,313 posts, read 11,378,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
The Left Doubles Down on Hate

There's that four letter word again. It seems to be the only emotion some people understand.
The point is that news on television and cable have whack jobs promoting it....that's going to appeal to only a small disenfranchised minority....just the kind of nuts who go and harm others....

8/8 Hitler and Trump....SERIOUSLY???!!

Old Today, 09:03 AM

1,723 posts, read 344,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
I watch real news...not faux news.
And just because someone made a fictional movie, means absolutely nothing.
Well, it does mean something. It means the people who produced it, funded it, acted in it all believe there is an audience for it. And there is.

Old Today, 09:38 AM

3,098 posts, read 662,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
I don't know, can't think of one Democrat person who wants violence or something bad to happen to conservatives. That is just nonsense and utter paranoia.

Just because someone has a different political view than you do, it does not mean that they hate you or want to hurt/harm or kill you.
You must not spend much time on social media.

Old Today, 10:59 AM

3,325 posts, read 1,894,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Whether you like him or not, Donald Trump IS the president of the United States of America and WE are prospering.
Who's we? I have to pay more on rent soon because of him which only makes it more difficult to move to a place I NEED to move to. This is all after I ignored him. I no longer cared then he ropes me back in. I wasn't trying to have him on my radar.

Old Today, 11:05 AM

9,280 posts, read 2,849,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
The majority of people who support Democrats are showing their true intolerant colors. They aren't good people, unless you believe people who knowingly lie and wish for death and injury to others are good people.
I don't know anyone who wishes death or injury to others. Not a single person. Where do you guys get this stuff?

Old Today, 11:18 AM

15,246 posts, read 13,435,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I don't know anyone who wishes death or injury to others. Not a single person. Where do you guys get this stuff?
They get it from Infowars for starters. They love Alex Jones and take him seriously.

Old Today, 11:25 AM

15,246 posts, read 13,435,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
You must not spend much time on social media.
Right. I got other more important things to worry about that need my time and only so many hours in a day. I wish more people could say the same.

Old Today, 11:27 AM
Status: "but it depends on what the definition of "is" is." (set 7 days ago)

3,513 posts, read 628,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
They get it from Infowars for starters. They love Alex Jones and take him seriously.
Alex Jones is relatively fringe. I have only ever met literally 2 people who take him seriously.

MSNBC/FBI, on the other hand, from whence the lunatic 8-8 meme comes, are main-stream and possess real power.

I'm not worried about Alex Jones. I am worried about some FBI guy, retired or not, who is clearly unhinged.

Old Today, 11:33 AM

9,041 posts, read 8,030,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
Alex Jones is relatively fringe. I have only ever met literally 2 people who take him seriously.

MSNBC/FBI, on the other hand, from whence the lunatic 8-8 meme comes, are main-stream and possess real power.

I'm not worried about Alex Jones. I am worried about some FBI guy, retired or not, who is clearly unhinged.

People say crazy things, and retired FBI folks are just people.

Are you worried about unhinged former US Attorneys like DiGenova?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or