U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 07:27 AM

12,310 posts, read 11,378,350 times

Advertisements

It's getting a little nutty out there with the sides seemingly powerless to affect the future of our nation.

Biden promises to confiscate assault rifles. MSNBC commentator says Trump is sending subliminal messages to his followers and using 88 as a code. The Palestinian in Congress says so many unkind things I can't even recall them....and to cap it off Uncle Nads wants to research a Supreme Courts Email.

This is a solid country and the vast majority of us are just sitting back and watching this unfold. Whether you like him or not, Donald Trump IS the president of the United States of America and WE are prospering.

I can't speak for anyone but myself but if you turn off the news its still a day to go to work, to school, buy groceries and mow the lawn..

Glad to be an American.

Remember....the nuts in the barrel are just nuts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:30 AM

18,958 posts, read 9,763,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
It's getting a little nutty out there with the sides seemingly powerless to affect the future of our nation.

Biden promises to confiscate assault rifles. MSNBC commentator says Trump is sending subliminal messages to his followers and using 88 as a code. The Palestinian in Congress says so many unkind things I can't even recall them....and to cap it off Uncle Nads wants to research a Supreme Courts Email.

This is a solid country and the vast majority of us are just sitting back and watching this unfold. Whether you like him or not, Donald Trump IS the president of the United States of America and WE are prospering.

I can't speak for anyone but myself but if you turn off the news its still a day to go to work, to school, buy groceries and mow the lawn..

Glad to be an American.

They are so trying so hard to motivate violence against anyone supporting Trump it's so disgusting. I think they know they're going to lose to Trump again in 2020 and they want many to die so they can get their violence jollies.

Old Today, 07:34 AM

27,351 posts, read 19,274,455 times
Quote:

Glad to be an American.

another msdnc commentator says trump's goal is to exterminate hispanics.

none of the dim candidates can mention trump in a sentence without idiotically calling him 'racist.'

we could do this for days...

Old Today, 07:34 AM

10,471 posts, read 10,411,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
They are so trying so hard to motivate violence against anyone supporting Trump it's so disgusting. I think they know they're going to lose to Trump again in 2020 and they want many to die so they can get their violence jollies.

Who is "THEY"? I don't know anyone like that.

Old Today, 07:35 AM

35,632 posts, read 32,414,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
You don't have broadband?

Old Today, 07:36 AM

18,958 posts, read 9,763,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Leftists in the Media, Demonicrat politicians, leftists professors, Leftist CD posters.....many are calling to eradicate Conservatives, the language and demonization process they are using is right out of the Nazi playbook except you can substitute white conservatives for Jews.

Old Today, 07:38 AM

17,392 posts, read 8,775,859 times
Democrats and hate stream media stoke division on a day meant for healing. As President Trump embarked to Dayton and ElPaso, Democrats and media pundits were viciously attacking the president. (D) stands for divisive in our day. Today is no exception. Hate stream media is still laying it on, not helping one bit.

Old Today, 07:38 AM

11,928 posts, read 8,342,518 times
The OP is right.

Politics is a big game that far too many these days are taking far too seriously to the point of becoming deranged. I really worry for these people that are so consumed by hate that they are spurred to dangerous action.

Trump is our President, Love, Loathe or Lump him we have him at least until 2020 and with the way the Dems are acting and with what they are promoting America her self needs Trump for another 4 years.

The Dems have lionized Obama as if he was a Black Jesus. The highlighted his accomplishments while downplaying his failures, they do the opposite with Trump but hey that is the state of politics.

The point is Obama did some good things for America and some not so good like every President before him and if the Dems could be honest History will show after he is gone that Trump did the same.

The general public can roll with the punches of politics but my fear lies with the Democrat 2020 hopefuls that are promising to give away the store while championing for the Rights of illegal aliens over the Rights of law abiding citizens and Legal immigrants that if one of them should win it will be less of a punch and more like a swift kick to the you know whats...

Old Today, 07:42 AM

23,605 posts, read 12,457,156 times
Quote:

Glad to be an American.

you didn't listen to the whole interview with Biden.

Biden did say Bingo when Anderson Cooper asked about banning rifles - -but if you follow through with the interview -- and not just take the sound bite being used to circulate misleading information, you would have seen Biden say it is illegal to enter into someone's home and take their guns. It would have to be a buy back program that is worth while AND that existing gun owners would not lose their gun.

Yes he was misleading with his BINGO comment but if you listen all the way through.

And that's important. We blame the press but it isn't the press...it's online sites that and political pundits that choose to take information and manipulate to support their agenda -- and that goes for conservatives and liberals.

Old Today, 07:46 AM

1,723 posts, read 344,914 times
The majority of people who support Democrats are showing their true intolerant colors. They aren't good people, unless you believe people who knowingly lie and wish for death and injury to others are good people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or