U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 05:59 AM

5,832 posts, read 3,043,762 times

Advertisements

This is just another example that liberalism is a mental disorder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2019, 06:00 AM

1,301 posts, read 443,005 times
I want more melanin and less sunburn.

Old 08-10-2019, 06:11 AM

19,181 posts, read 9,298,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
This is just another example that liberalism is a mental disorder.
True, but also I think celebrities get so used to being in the spotlight that their narcissism really takes a leap when they realize their career is over. Look at most of the celebrity activists today. They're old, no longer popular, and desperate for attention. The best thing we can do is IGNORE THEM.

Old 08-10-2019, 06:16 AM

8,108 posts, read 4,264,372 times
It truly is bizarre that the Alt-Left quasi-religious cult is selling people on "Hate yourself!" ... and succeeding. The predominantly white Western world has created the modern world. The notion that slavery is a bad thing? Western invention. Modern roads, skyscrapers, bridges, plumbing, sanitation, clean water, trains, planes, cars, computers, cameras, movies, food safety, refrigeration, vaccinations, modern medicine, rockets, satellites, cellphones and pretty much everything you see around you in any civilized corner of the world: All Western inventions. The idea that people shouldn't give a crap about your race, ethnicity, religion, or the language that you speak? Western invention. The idea that outsiders are welcome and instantly become full members of the host culture just by showing up? Western invention.

Everything that the cultists want white people to hang their head in shame for are things that have been baked into every culture in human history. Xenophobia? Believing that outsiders are all evil? Subhuman treatment of women? Enslavement of the despised outsiders? Abusing and shunning outsiders that are already there? Extreme abuse for belief in the wrong religion or worldview? Believing that outsiders are hopelessly stupid and uncivilized? Building empires by military conquest. Every one of those things have been a part of every culture in human history. All of these things are rampant and happening right now in the non-Western world. Look at China, India, most of Africa and the vast majority of predominantly Muslim nations. They adopt Western technology and cherry-pick what they want of Western culture while hanging onto many or most of those bad ideas. It is the West that has been slowly waking up from these bad ideas and then trying to spread that awakening to the rest of the world.

White people shouldn't hate themselves for being white. They need to start thinking of themselves as human and stop thinking of themselves as white. And yeah, maybe take a little well-earned pride for making the world a helluva lot better place.

Old 08-10-2019, 06:34 AM

5,755 posts, read 4,296,538 times
I am not sure the 'hate yourself' mantra is necessarily successful. There will always be simple minded folks that are easily influenced by the direction of the wind and say absolutely ignorant things.

Lets be honest, actors and actress', are just like everyone else. Some are super smart and nice and warm and awesome people and some are dumber than a sack of rocks. You have to be able to decipher which column they fit in and its not real hard to do when someone comes out with such ludicrous claims as "Im sorry i was born white and privileged. It disgusts me"

When you run into the ladder, ignore them.. don't glorify them or or ridicule them.. just ignore them. They don't know they are stupid..

Old 08-12-2019, 10:49 AM

1,969 posts, read 1,980,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
It truly is bizarre that the Alt-Left quasi-religious cult is selling people on "Hate yourself!" ... and succeeding. The predominantly white Western world has created the modern world. The notion that slavery is a bad thing? Western invention. Modern roads, skyscrapers, bridges, plumbing, sanitation, clean water, trains, planes, cars, computers, cameras, movies, food safety, refrigeration, vaccinations, modern medicine, rockets, satellites, cellphones and pretty much everything you see around you in any civilized corner of the world: All Western inventions. The idea that people shouldn't give a crap about your race, ethnicity, religion, or the language that you speak? Western invention. The idea that outsiders are welcome and instantly become full members of the host culture just by showing up? Western invention.

Everything that the cultists want white people to hang their head in shame for are things that have been baked into every culture in human history. Xenophobia? Believing that outsiders are all evil? Subhuman treatment of women? Enslavement of the despised outsiders? Abusing and shunning outsiders that are already there? Extreme abuse for belief in the wrong religion or worldview? Believing that outsiders are hopelessly stupid and uncivilized? Building empires by military conquest. Every one of those things have been a part of every culture in human history. All of these things are rampant and happening right now in the non-Western world. Look at China, India, most of Africa and the vast majority of predominantly Muslim nations. They adopt Western technology and cherry-pick what they want of Western culture while hanging onto many or most of those bad ideas. It is the West that has been slowly waking up from these bad ideas and then trying to spread that awakening to the rest of the world.

White people shouldn't hate themselves for being white. They need to start thinking of themselves as human and stop thinking of themselves as white. And yeah, maybe take a little well-earned pride for making the world a helluva lot better place.
The anti-white/anti-male narrative is seriously being ramped up in the media and Hollywood.

Whether it's the Gillette, Disney, Marvel, etc.

Old 08-26-2019, 11:42 PM

13 posts, read 10,758 times
Meanwhile, I never heard non white ppl saying “I wish I were a white” in public. It seems a taboo in American society.

Old Today, 03:34 AM

1 posts
Default Rosanna Arquette's tweet

Hollywood actress Rosanna Arquette caused quite a stir on social media Wednesday, when she publicly declared her "disgust" and "shame" over being born "white and privileged."

Ditch the fake news ==> Click here to get news you can trust sent right to your inbox. It's free!
What are the details?
"I'm sorry I was born white and privileged," the progressive activist tweeted. "It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame."

Old Today, 03:39 AM

5,649 posts, read 4,430,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Iím also disgusted and ashamed that she is white.

Lol, me too!

Old Today, 04:54 AM

2,518 posts, read 559,164 times
So...what does she plan to DO about it? She has plenty of money...is she going to give it all away to minorities and go live in section 8 housing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies