U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 02:02 PM

493 posts, read 110,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
She should just end her life then......assisted suicide is legal out there I would think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
It was approved in 2016, but a judge overturned the law in 2018.

She's still dead to me
Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 02:04 PM

493 posts, read 110,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Couldn't she just self-identify as a black woman? It's all the rage these days.
Please don't assume her gender

Old Yesterday, 02:04 PM

1,451 posts, read 428,836 times
Ridiculous. Move to Baltimore then. You’ll be happier.

Old Yesterday, 02:13 PM

32,513 posts, read 60,123,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
The far left media is just disingenuous as hell and people in the middle and right see it. The far left just doesn't seem to acknowledge this. They are too busy moral preening and virtual signaling to be able to see themselves with any clarity.
A little mid-day irony? Just what I needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Ignore this silly celebrity, Cons.
Exactly.

And to everyone who's missing the point - "I see a lot of deflection", "stifling conversation" (LMAO!) etc.:

When a celebrity says something complimentary about a liberal/progressive viewpoint, or person, the C-D conservatives tell us that the opinions of people from Hollywood aren't worth squat, so just ignore them.

BUT

When a celebrity with a conservative bent has an opinion, that celebrity is applauded on C-D, not ignored.

And when a celebrity says something negative about a conservative viewpoint, that celebrity is vilified on C-D, not ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
Activist SJW nutter celebrities have a bully pulpit the rest of us do not have.
Activitist RWNJ nutter celebrities have a bully pulpit the rest of us do not have.

See how that works?

But their opinions are valid, no?

Old Yesterday, 02:15 PM

21,235 posts, read 10,225,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Loving this....LMAO

When my very dear friend told me about "white privilege" i laughed and we got into one of our "discussions". When I was in college I worked my ass off and they were having a party time and were "brothers". I became successful because I used my smarts and my hands to forge a life. Guess they didn't

To f'n bad.
All this lingo the libs come up with is meant to shame, guilt, control and manipulate. It's the language of clowns.

If whites said the things about black people that the libs are saying about white males - there would be hell to pay - but black folks are off limits. Isn't that black privilege?

855 posts, read 306,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector1489 View Post
Please don't assume her gender

Especially considering her brother Robert.

13,771 posts, read 7,505,104 times
The family skews extremely weird at a minimum and some seem to struggle with mental illness. One sister committed suicide.

Old Yesterday, 02:24 PM

21,235 posts, read 10,225,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
The family skews extremely weird at a minimum and some seem to struggle with mental illness. One sister committed suicide.
Yes, that's Robert, later known as Alexis. And David has always seemed a little off.

Old Yesterday, 02:26 PM

67,001 posts, read 34,082,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Rosanna Arquette isn’t the only blonde award-winning actress to wish she wasn’t white. In 2016, Actress Julie Delpy said she believes there’s “nothing worse than being a woman” in Hollywood and wished she were black instead.

I’m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame,” the Pulp Fiction actor said on Wednesday.

www.theblaze.com/news/hollywood-actress-declares-her-disgust-and-shame-over-being-born-white-and-privileged
Ask Rachel Dolezal how to deal with this mental condition.

Old Yesterday, 02:29 PM

13,771 posts, read 7,505,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Yes, that's Robert, later known as Alexis. And David has always seemed a little off.

Also, a previous poster referenced her being named in a song. That was Rosanna, not Patricia.
I know, I was trying to be respectful as Alexis had completed surgery. The sisters all seem a little off and David has always been quite weird. I’m less inclined to want to mock them as I do believe the family struggles with mental illness. Michael Moore, however, deserves all the ridicule he brings upon himself and more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies