Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 10:36 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,374,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
Most who have paid to see her movies are sorry she was born at all!
True...

"Is she the one with all the **** in her face?"

Sorry, couldn't resist!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2019, 10:41 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,521,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
It looks like you two care about what she says too. Just sayin'
Well, I didn't hear about her comments until I read this thread. I used to always get her and her sister mixed up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I think we all really need to take a break, and admit there are stupid people in this world who say stupid things. No need to make it a liberal vs conservative issue all the time. yikes.
Agreed. Or celebrity vs. non-celebrity

Old 08-08-2019, 10:57 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Rosanna Arquette isn’t the only blonde award-winning actress to wish she wasn’t white. In 2016, Actress Julie Delpy said she believes there’s “nothing worse than being a woman” in Hollywood and wished she were black instead.

I’m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame,” the Pulp Fiction actor said on Wednesday.

www.theblaze.com/news/hollywood-actress-declares-her-disgust-and-shame-over-being-born-white-and-privileged
Just another Hollywood nutcase. She should be thanking her personal God for her good fortune instead of whining.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:58 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Rosanna Arquette isn’t the only blonde award-winning actress to wish she wasn’t white. In 2016, Actress Julie Delpy said she believes there’s “nothing worse than being a woman” in Hollywood and wished she were black instead.

I’m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame,” the Pulp Fiction actor said on Wednesday.

www.theblaze.com/news/hollywood-actress-declares-her-disgust-and-shame-over-being-born-white-and-privileged

Liberalism is a religion of self hate.

Old 08-08-2019, 11:01 AM

923 posts, read 494,964 times
I'm betting she's not "sorry" enough to give up the trappings of her "white privilege"; ergo her comment is nothing more than virtue signaling of an attentionwhore

Last edited by TheBaldBlur; 08-08-2019 at 11:11 AM..

Old 08-08-2019, 11:03 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I'm not sure why I am supposed to care what she says or thinks or says to a reporter. And I'm not sure why I am supposed to care that the reporter wrote a story about it. But apparently t's big news to right wingers.
It's hysterical. This gender/racial/diversity slop Team Blue peddles when it manifests itself in stories like this.

Just as funny as Team Red thinking Leave it to Beaver was not only real but can be achieved again. See the moral decay thread for proof on that.

Old 08-08-2019, 11:08 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Curious how some folks want to stifle conversation about this. I wonder what's behind that. Anyone have a clue?

Old 08-08-2019, 11:12 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,052,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Curious how some folks want to stifle conversation about this. I wonder what's behind that. Anyone have a clue?
It gets her name/face in the news.

Old 08-08-2019, 11:13 AM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
It's amazing how little coverage the MSM give to odd ball people or situations that make the left look bad. I have a far far loony liberal as hell co-worker that is just bat crap crazy. He lives in his own media bubble. If it ain't on MSNBC, CNN, Huff Post or NPR he doesn't know about it.

I try to flip around and get various opinions on things. The far left media is just disingenuous as hell and people in the middle and right see it. The far left just doesn't seem to acknowledge this. They are too busy moral preening and virtual signaling to be able to see themselves with any clarity.

Old 08-08-2019, 11:13 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Who is trying to stifle conversation about it? I haven't picked that up but tbh I'm just too busy laughing at the surface story.

As a minority I hereby grant you permission to speak on the subject, whitey.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies