Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 11:28 AM

2,063 posts, read 1,068,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I'm not sorry for being born so handsome.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
Same here. Eat your heart out Clooney.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2019, 11:39 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
She has a moral obligation to kill herself. Virtue signaling by adopting a bunch of black kids (e.g., Angelina Jolie) would not be enough. The mandate of social justice demands her death.
Angelina Jolie has a bunch of kids, but not a bunch of black kids. She has one black kid, her daughter Zahara.

Old 08-08-2019, 11:52 AM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,163,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Rosanna Arquette isn’t the only blonde award-winning actress to wish she wasn’t white. In 2016, Actress Julie Delpy said she believes there’s “nothing worse than being a woman” in Hollywood and wished she were black instead.

I’m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame,” the Pulp Fiction actor said on Wednesday.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/hollywo...and-privileged
So... she'd rather have been born black and impoverished? Would she rather have been born ugly instead of being beautiful? And how does she feel about having a pop song written about her?

I pity her. Every day I am thankful to have been born an Asian, a woman, and born in America and living in New England, and New Hampshire. And I am in good health. Yes, I have a much better quality of life than my ancestors and also a better quality of life than in most of the rest of the world.

But why should I feel guilty about being born in America and having a good life??? Life is random like that.

Old 08-08-2019, 11:55 AM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times
I have a solution for her: donate all her money to the poor minorities.

Old 08-08-2019, 12:00 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I have a solution for her: donate all her money to the poor minorities.
F that.

I'm a minority but no longer poor. I assume she lives somewhere in West L.A./Malibu/Santa Monica. I have business in Hollywood later this afternoon. She can meet me there and give me all of it. I take cash and personal check.

Old 08-08-2019, 12:03 PM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
F that.

I'm a minority but no longer poor. I assume she lives somewhere in West L.A./Malibu/Santa Monica. I have business in Hollywood later this afternoon. She can meet me there and give me all of it. I take cash and personal check.
I perhaps am entitled to some of her money too.

Should do her a favor since she is so darn miserable.

Old 08-08-2019, 12:40 PM

3,976 posts, read 1,990,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Why should I care about them, much less try to speak for them? If this thread goes over 50 pages, and I won't be following along, if it does, then people need something more important to worry half to death about.
Activist SJW nutter celebrities have a bully pulpit the rest of us do not have. Using forums like C-D is the only pushback against the nonsense we have. She reaches out to a whole lot more people than you or I do.

And "worried half to death"? Lol. Just commenting on the self loathing lunacy.

Old 08-08-2019, 01:09 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,161,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I perhaps am entitled to some of her money too.

Should do her a favor since she is so darn miserable.

A lot of these liberal wack job actors and politicians will say all the right things yet continue to live in walled mansions in the richest neighborhoods in America.

Old 08-08-2019, 01:11 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,399,317 times
If a privileged rich White man had said this, chances are the story would go more viral! Seriously, White guilt sucks!

Old 08-08-2019, 01:13 PM

3,867 posts, read 4,078,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
A lot of these liberal wack job actors and politicians will say all the right things yet continue to live in walled mansions in the richest neighborhoods in America.
Limousine liberal.....they are rampant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies