U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 10:26 AM

24,448 posts, read 12,087,835 times

Advertisements

[quote=WannaliveinGreenville;55881990]
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Gun sales surging.

Liberals will never learn.

Thank you for the profits I will be enjoying.[/QUOTE

What guns are selling most?
AKs and ARs and some full auto.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
So it is just the fear of not being able to buy a certain type of gun.

So is it just assault type guns that are being purchased?
Nope, all kinds. Sold a Thompson the other day.

Old Today, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
You are glad for these shootings so you can make money. That is pretty sick.
Liberals and their cry for gun control impact my profits.

Old Today, 10:29 AM

69 posts, read 4,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Seriously think about the reason you are celebrating gun sales.

Because how many people died?

Disgusting....

Have you seen the panic Americans are feeling -- a loud bang can send hundreds stampeding out of malls, downtown locales, businesses.....and you are celebrating gun sales...profit from this kind of tragedy and fear.

I can't imagine where the USA went wrong that this is okay to voice out loud and proud.
The surge in gun sales is not the result of the mass shootings but Democrats advocating doing away with one of the bill of rights. Of course people will panic and stockpile these weapons, just in case they succeed this time.

Old Today, 10:30 AM

9,085 posts, read 2,791,816 times
Quote:
Liberals and their cry for gun control impact my profits.
I'm sure morticians are thanking liberals too.

Old Today, 10:35 AM

850 posts, read 306,721 times
Quote:
The mass shootings didnít cause the spike, idiot liberals and their never ending cry to ban guns is causing the spike. Happens every time. Thank you liberals for my profits.

Of course not, but leftists will take the opportunity to be intentionally obtuse to further their own agenda OR they suffer from poor reading comprehension abilities.

And I decided I like my Zastava PAP M92 so much I picked up two more.

Old Today, 10:35 AM

23,605 posts, read 12,457,156 times
[quote=T-310;55882100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post

AKs and ARs and some full auto.
So specifically the ones that some want to ban.

So when folks start talking about banning or restricting certain type of guns it seems to create an increase in purchases for those guns.

Old Today, 10:40 AM

6,953 posts, read 6,262,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Spoken as a true lib.

We would be far better off banning cars and swimming pools if you wanted to reduce deaths in America. Automobiles are a far more deadly weapon than firearms, yet libs don't seem to care about traffic deaths, as it is not a political hot button issue.
The car/swimming pool screed is one of my favorites demonstrating the ridiculous lengths that gunsters will go to avoid admitting that guns are dangerous.

I remember when "libs" were trying to get seat belt laws passed and conservatives were throwing a fit about it. I remember when Ralph Nadar was promoting legislation for vehicle safety laws and conservatives considered him the devil incarnate. Ironically, all these laws and legislation reduced traffic deaths.

And the swimming pool thing is even more ridiculous. We don't have an epidemic of people running around drowning people in swimming pools. When's the last time there was a headline that said "22 people killed in mass drowning?"

Old Today, 10:42 AM

69 posts, read 4,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
And the swimming pool thing is even more ridiculous. We don't have an epidemic of people running around drowning people in swimming pools. When's the last time there was a headline that said "22 people killed in mass drowning?"
But in the grand picture, more children drown in pools than people are killed in mass shootings. By a factor of 10.

Old Today, 10:48 AM

7,472 posts, read 4,512,606 times
Quote:
And politicizing a tragedy is okay?
You don't think you're politicizing a tragedy by dancing the jg about more gun sales and then sarcastically calling out liberals?

No, of course you don't
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or