U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 06:18 PM

10,485 posts, read 10,411,984 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
So why don't you do the "humane thing" and sponsor a couple of them instead of expecting others to do what you won't? Or are you not humane?

Let's see here. I was a legal Guardian for Chronic paranoid schizophrenic non relative from April 1998 until his death in 2015. Known for helping quite a few people in distress. Let's here you good deeds before you try to get on me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 06:18 PM

9,283 posts, read 2,849,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
False. Not citizens, and how do you know they're all productive? They're using those kids for a welfare check or some form of government assistance.

There are hundreds of thousands of American children who I'm sure get distraught when their parents are separated from them when they get arrested.
Why did they release 300 of them right after they were arrested? Guess ICE wasn't that accurate, eh? Trump's so upset about his negative narrative right now he'll do anything to get attention.

Old Today, 06:25 PM

12,415 posts, read 3,931,746 times
If and when the illegal alien parents are removed, their children even the ones with the phony and abdominal birthright citizenship should go with their parents to their real home country. Young and minor children don't get to decide who and where they live, but they should go with their parents. Where's the controversy? If the children born here to illegals weren't ridiculously given citizenship, it would be that much clearer the whole illegal alien family goes back to their home land.

Old Today, 06:30 PM

4,275 posts, read 2,044,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
NBC hates the United States.

They are almost as bad as CNN.

You can say the same thing about FOX NEWS!

Old Today, 06:35 PM

20,424 posts, read 12,229,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
The media should be F*****g ashamed of themselves!
Why donít want to see whatís happening? God will judge _ thatís all I know.

Old Today, 06:37 PM

20,424 posts, read 12,229,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
If and when the illegal alien parents are removed, their children even the ones with the phony and abdominal birthright citizenship should go with their parents to their real home country. Young and minor children don't get to decide who and where they live, but they should go with their parents. Where's the controversy? If the children born here to illegals weren't ridiculously given citizenship, it would be that much clearer the whole illegal alien family goes back to their home land.
Anti American talk. Rule of law only when suits you ?!

Old Today, 06:38 PM

8,960 posts, read 2,552,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I see children being separated from criminal parents. It always sucks to be the child when the parents are criminals. Often the children being separated is due to the fact that the adult not only is not the parent but not even a relative.

Mean while the left demands we do more for illegals and ignore the plight of our own homeless.

Old Today, 06:41 PM

8,960 posts, read 2,552,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Why did they release 300 of them right after they were arrested? Guess ICE wasn't that accurate, eh? Trump's so upset about his negative narrative right now he'll do anything to get attention.
It's called an investigation.
I'll take netting over 340 in raid any time. I wish they did it every day.

Old Today, 06:46 PM

12,415 posts, read 3,931,746 times
Quote:
Anti American talk. Rule of law only when suits you ?!
I'm not sure what laws says an illegal alien and their dual citizenship child can't return to their actual homeland together.

My point is the immigration laws we currently have that are pro-American aren't enforced, but all the anti-American immigration laws are vigorously enforced. I want these anti-American laws like birthright citizenship, sanctuary cities, and protections for illegal alien invaders repealed.

Old Today, 06:47 PM

21,233 posts, read 10,225,903 times
Quote:
According to the bible, God has a butt load of laws that are to be followed or there will be retribution.

There are passages that state one should obey the law and the authorities.

God will judge all of us - especially criminals, I would think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or