Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 08:13 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times

Advertisements

majority not their parents nor relative Rent a kid provided courtesy the cartel human trafficking industry
El chapo said he had American congressmen on his payroll I believe it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2019, 08:18 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Read my prior post. Those with children were released back to their families pending an investigation. Yeah, like we'll ever see them again. They'll be hiding out somewhere never to be seen again.
THRe good thing is they will be ordered deported in absentia. So when they are caught, out they go.

Old 08-08-2019, 09:17 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
The blame belongs squarely on the American companies who hired the workers. That was the first illegal act from which the others followed. If Americans didn't hire them, they wouldn't be here. It's unfair to the workers that they are hired by Americans, paid by Americans, and then detained by Americans and separated by Americans. I'm sure the workers are wondering "What is wrong with these people? Can't they make up their minds?" But you apparently see nothing wrong with setting this kind of a trap for hardworking people with families.
No, the blame belongs on both the shoulders of the greedy employers and the illegal aliens themselves. They are both equally guilty of breaking the law. If these illegals didn't violate our immigration laws by entering our country illegally the employers wouldn't be able to hire them either. See how that works?

You mean so-called hard working families who have violated our immigration and labor laws? Since when does hard work excuse either of those crimes? I guess felony ID theft is ok with you to? How about tax evasion? These so-called hard workers cost us over $100 billion a year, loss of jobs, reduced wages, overcrowded conditions in our schools, jails, healthcare facilities, roads and neighborhoods, depletion of our social and natural resources not the mention the added crime.

Old 08-08-2019, 09:35 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,399,317 times
The way it should be worded: "ICE detains people here illegally, thus children get separated from parents".

Old 08-09-2019, 05:46 AM

35,691 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
According to the bible, God has a butt load of laws that are to be followed or there will be retribution.

There are passages that state one should obey the law and the authorities.

God will judge all of us - especially criminals, I would think.
And the first law is love - Jesus threw many laws right out the window- and proceeded to give compassion and forgiveness, healing -with the legal team . There’s scriptures regarding aliens from other lands - the whole bible is directed at Gods first law is to love your neighbor as yourself - I’m not the judge, but by the posts, far from it being love for the brethren. I figure to most here. They are not part of the brethren .

Old 08-09-2019, 06:31 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I support deporting illegals, but taking illegal parents away in the middle of the day and leaving their children locked out of the house, with nowhere to go, and no support services is cruel.
We a citizen do this it would be a child abuse claim.

Old 08-09-2019, 06:31 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
I am curious if ICE detained the owners and senior management of the businesses raided, for questioning.

Illegals don’t steal jobs. They are recruited and hired by US businesses.

Louisiana wants to make it easier to legally hire foreign workers in the seafood industry and legally pay them less than Federal Minimum Wage, eliminate employer payroll taxes for such employees and eliminate Federally mandated benefits for foreign visa workers.

Louisiana does not mandate eVerify.

Old 08-09-2019, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
uuh we are talking about doing the humane thing, you have room now. By the way, you obviously don't know me but I don't feel the need to pat myself on the back like you do.

Stuff your crap answer. I didn't pat my back. you asked and I replied.

YOUR TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What have you ever done to help society?

NOTHING????????????????????????????????????????:th ink:

Old 08-09-2019, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
the blame belongs squarely on the american companies who hired the workers. That was the first illegal act from which the others followed. If americans didn't hire them, they wouldn't be here. It's unfair to the workers that they are hired by americans, paid by americans, and then detained by americans and separated by americans. I'm sure the workers are wondering "what is wrong with these people? Can't they make up their minds?" but you apparently see nothing wrong with setting this kind of a trap for hardworking people with families.

republicans hire them!!!

Old 08-09-2019, 06:42 AM

35,061 posts, read 16,995,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Illegal aliens aren't citizens, duh. Just what are these jobs that Americans won't do for a fair wage? I'm sure when the same thing happens to American law breakers that their children are scared and crying also. It's the parents fault for putting them in this situation. Put the blame where it belongs.
Exactly. As I said to my wife last night, if the American citizen parent of a child committed a burglary during the day the result would be the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saibot View Post
I actually had not read it, but I have now, and I agree with you.
I invite you to post on that thread. I don't want to "bump" it myself. But it bears having a new life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
And the first law is love - Jesus threw many laws right out the window- and proceeded to give compassion and forgiveness, healing -with the legal team . There’s scriptures regarding aliens from other lands - the whole bible is directed at Gods first law is to love your neighbor as yourself - I’m not the judge, but by the posts, far from it being love for the brethren. I figure to most here. They are not part of the brethren .
I feel your warmth. Are you paying for the "compassion and forgiveness, healing"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies