Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2019, 03:20 PM

4,288 posts, read 2,049,391 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
How many Americans do you know who will willingly do the work that the immigrants are doing for the same pay?

Many Americans are lazy. Has nothing to do with immigrants.
How can they afford to be lazy? Especially during times of less than full employment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2019, 03:36 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,196,229 times
[quote=banjomike;55893794]There is absolutely no need to separate a child from their parents, period. Illegal immigrants have flooded in to nations all around the Mediterranean Sea, but their children are not taken from them when they are rounded up.
There's no reason for the separation at all, and a little kid needs to be with the parents. When they are separated, they become the state's responsibility, and it's not a responsibility a state should have, if the parents haven't committed any kind of offense other that walking across a border.

It's no crime to do that; anyone can petition to come and stay here, and staying while the petition is in process is not illegal. If denied, then, of course, the kids go back with the parents, but thats the way it should be.

There is nothing at all ridiculous about this. Any child is the parent's responsibility first, and not the government's.

What is ridiculous, and dangerous to our freedom, is the willingness of our government to seize what is a natural God-given right to all of us for itself.

That the government has been allowed to do it is a failure of our laws which were written against our fundamental rights. It is an illegality that should have never been allowed to be passed into law.[/QUOTE

TRUMP.MONEY and Hatred fuel the republican party.

Old 08-09-2019, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Yeah, yeah. Or we just could remove all the illegals or at least deter them and reap all the benefits of it. We are being overpopulated by illegals in most every town and city. We know they are here. They are seen and heard everywhere as obvious as can be.

We Whites stole it all from them and the Indians. The Indians have been beat down but we can't do that to the Hispanics.

What goes round comes round.

Old 08-09-2019, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Good points. I'm not buying anything liberals are selling. Most of what they claim happened when I look into it is not true. Lefties try to claim they're compassionate for illegals and their children, but it's clear they're just using illegals as a tool against Americans.

BS It is called being a decent upright humane citizen.

Old 08-09-2019, 03:49 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,167,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
How can they afford to be lazy? Especially during times of less than full employment.
Because liberals hand out too much free stuff. Do away with welfare. Hunger is a great motivator.

Old 08-09-2019, 03:51 PM

Quote:
and there it is. Americans bad, immigrants good.

republicans bad.

Old 08-09-2019, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Why does that poster continue to lie? I already posted in here that when the employers are convicted of "knowingly" hiring illegal aliens they are held accountable. I could cite many cases and I have already in this forum. Trump has never been convicted of "knowingly" hiring illegal aliens either so why does he/she continue to bring that up? One was caught on his properties and she was fired as she used fake or stolen documents to work. Since then Trump is using e-verify on all of his properties. I swear these liberal fools sound like a bunch of parrots in here spouting the same thing over and over. Polly wanna cracker?

No law breakers should get a pass just because they have kids. American law breakers many times get a visit from the police at their homes and they are handcuffed and taken away. I'm sure their kids are traumatized also but I guess as you said illegals are special so their kids shouldn't be subjected to that? WTH!

I will only believe you when I see trump in HANDcuffs.

Old 08-09-2019, 03:59 PM

Quote:
if the illegals and mass immigrants weren't here the market would pay what americans would accept.

So first you said it was about the children. Now we're getting to the truth. It's really about greed and paying hard working people the least you can by allowing in a stream of illegals.
republican business owners ??????

Old 08-09-2019, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Sick of this same poster's BS! It's not about Americans being too lazy to work but employers not willing to pay a fair wage. Who does he/she think were doing all those jobs before millions of cheap illegals flooded our border? They aren't immigrants either they are illegal aliens yet he/she continues to blur those lines.
I know a roofing guy here in KCMO and he told me all his crews are Hispanic and he can't get whites or blacks to do the work and he pays very good wages.

Old 08-09-2019, 04:11 PM

Quote:
These liberal non-Hispanics whites are xenophiles. They are self-hating whites who find foreigners to be more exotic and more desirable than their own race. They are no better than xenophobes.
Just look at it this way. You are an angry old white guy. You most likely won't; live much longer so what does it matter what you think.

Isn't that what a rump official said about McCain?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies