Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2019, 07:26 AM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times

Advertisements

if I visited my child's public school teacher at his home and found he had Nazi memorabilia and flags throughout his house, i'd be very concerned about his personal feelings toward my Jewish child.

standards for public servants in authority, like teachers and police officers, are different than in the private sector. they have to be.

I also think there are many bigoted and prejudiced minorities in positions of authority. They, however, don't get press like white bigots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2019, 07:27 AM

45,379 posts, read 60,575,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
If this was you trying to get out in front of the situation and trying to spin it as best you can, it didn't work.

I don't know the man, nor do I know exactly what was found....but I doubt your average American who is NOT racist has a bunch of "KKK items" in their home.
Man, you guys can't track **** over a period of time.

Indentured Servant is one of the biggest racists on here. Well, he would be but I'm told that people of color, which he has proclaimed himself to be, can't be racist.

He playin,' you.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:31 AM

78,408 posts, read 60,593,823 times
There has to be a few hundred thousand or more law enforcement types in the US.

You can be certain that in that bunch you have KKK members, super dirty cops working with cartels\gangs, even serial killers and so forth.

Almost any large group is going to have some real nutjobs hidden in it.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:38 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
if I visited my child's public school teacher at his home and found he had Nazi memorabilia and flags throughout his house, i'd be very concerned about his personal feelings toward my Jewish child.

standards for public servants in authority, like teachers and police officers, are different than in the private sector. they have to be.

I also think there are many bigoted and prejudiced minorities in positions of authority. They, however, don't get press like white bigots.

Why is it that some white people cannot admit to wrongs of white people....without mentioning and bringing up wrongs of other races?

White supremacy is seeking to always caste whites as superior. Thus, when whites are confronted with their inferior behavior......they must seek to NORMALIZE the behavior so that it does not look like INFERIOR behavior. Note that you rarely hear, from such a white person, them talk about single parent homes in the black community follow it up by saying "But there are plenty single parents homes among whites also". Why is that? Again, I think it is the tendency or compulsion to paint whites as SUPERIOR and since superiority is a relative construct....showing another race as INFERIOR in their behavior is an indirect means of saying that whites are SUPERIOR in their behavior relative to the other race. Pointing out that whites have single parent homes too....would dilute the superiority effect of only focusing on blacks demonstration of the inferior behavior.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Man, you guys can't track **** over a period of time.

Indentured Servant is one of the biggest racists on here. Well, he would be but I'm told that people of color, which he has proclaimed himself to be, can't be racist.

He playin,' you.

Now....are you one of those people who say that the term racism and racist gets over used and applied...making it meaningless? Are you guilty of that? Quote the things that I have said that fits the official definition of racism! You can't!. Thus....mostly when people on the right talk about the term racism being thrown around loosely.....IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONES DOING IT.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:59 AM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Why is it that some white people cannot admit to wrongs of white people....without mentioning and bringing up wrongs of other races?

White supremacy is seeking to always caste whites as superior. Thus, when whites are confronted with their inferior behavior......they must seek to NORMALIZE the behavior so that it does not look like INFERIOR behavior. Note that you rarely hear, from such a white person, them talk about single parent homes in the black community follow it up by saying "But there are plenty single parents homes among whites also". Why is that? Again, I think it is the tendency or compulsion to paint whites as SUPERIOR and since superiority is a relative construct....showing another race as INFERIOR in their behavior is an indirect means of saying that whites are SUPERIOR in their behavior relative to the other race. Pointing out that whites have single parent homes too....would dilute the superiority effect of only focusing on blacks demonstration of the inferior behavior.
Your assertions and assumptions about "whites" say much about your bigotry and prejudice towards white people, Indentured Servant. there is no reason to continue any discussion.

Done.

Old 08-09-2019, 08:01 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Half of white people are so stupid that they call for reparations, support affirmative action and go against their interests in some vain hope to appear tolerant in front of minorities.

It's black people who cannot admit any wrong doing. You guys wouldn't even convict OJ for f-sakes.

Old 08-09-2019, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Your assertions and assumptions about "whites" say much about your bigotry and prejudice towards white people, Indentured Servant. there is no reason to continue any discussion.

Done.

I said SOME whites. Go back and do your due diligence. Reading is fundamental.

There seems to be a reflexive reaction from people like you to always narrate that a statement made about SOME whites is actually a statement being made about ALL whites.....then you seek to attack the messenger based upon the lie that a claim is being made about ALL white people. It's all because you cannot deal with the TRUTH about SOME whites.

In short....your reply was a LIE!!! Anyone can clearly read that I said SOME.....then you "storm out the room" is apparent disgust about something that I never did. I think you are just storming from the room because you don't want to deal with a TRUTH.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 08-09-2019 at 08:37 AM..

Old 08-09-2019, 08:36 AM

78,408 posts, read 60,593,823 times
I was having some serious dejavu in this thread.

Then I rememberified where I heard a lot of this before. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ROOi5xagxg

Old 08-09-2019, 08:41 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
I don't see why KKK paraphenila would matter when buying a home. ...

Because buying a home, far more often than not, has a LARGE emotional component to it.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies