U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2019, 05:51 AM

37,753 posts, read 16,353,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Not getting excited about this, as we've this kind of story before that hasn't really come to much.
"Not getting excited about this, as we've this kind of story before that hasn't really come to much"

DUH!

We JUST GOT COPIES OF THE 302s.

"that hasn't really come to much"

Maybe you should actually READ them BEFORE making judgements on them. Nah, that would be too "reasonable"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2019, 06:21 AM

33,629 posts, read 14,166,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Must be more insiders leaking info for Strzok and McCabe to get in front of this with their lawsuits.
That makes no sense.

Old 08-09-2019, 06:28 AM

33,629 posts, read 14,166,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
We have all seem this conspiracy threads before. I am going to go out on a limb and say nothing happends here.
Hannity and Sara Carter spent an hour on this last night, even had on non-partisan experts like Lindsey Graham, Giuliani, Jim Jordan and Vince Gorka, they wouldn't lie.

I think we have seen this before. There is a good reason none of the other media covered this, there is nothing there.

Old 08-09-2019, 06:45 AM

9,620 posts, read 4,922,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Declas avalanche starting! Finally!
This was Judicial Watch, not Barr/DOJ.

If I had a choice between Congress/DOJ or Judicial Watch to get the truth, I'd take Judicial Watch.

Old 08-09-2019, 06:50 AM

5,525 posts, read 1,384,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
It is a FD-302, which is an official written document summarizing an interview conducted by the FBI.
Did you hear the dates of the 302s'? Right after the election, right after the inauguration and right after Comey was fired.

Old 08-09-2019, 06:52 AM

776 posts, read 387,560 times
I read the documents and they are somewhat vague. Ohr had a giant conflict of interest but wanted to play spy. The DNC probably used his wife as a mole to try and get some insight as to the FBI's intentions. Did Ohr cooperate and give anything to the DNC? Who knows, if he did it would be criminal and he surely knew this. Steele was a con man, a poseur, who raked in cash from stupid bureaucrats. The DNC and FBI got played, and they are loathe to admit that.

Old 08-09-2019, 06:56 AM

5,525 posts, read 1,384,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Must be more insiders leaking info for Strzok and McCabe to get in front of this with their lawsuits.
That's exactly what is. There are no coincidences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Hannity and Sara Carter spent an hour on this last night, even had on non-partisan experts like Lindsey Graham, Giuliani, Jim Jordan and Vince Gorka, they wouldn't lie.

I think we have seen this before. There is a good reason none of the other media covered this, there is nothing there.
Those who continue to deny that this is real are just Democrat partisan lemmings. There are people out there who have no clue this even happened because they aren't paying attention. I get that since MSM not reporting. But to come into a thread like this, which I assume you have done before, and then deny it happened based on nothing....partisan lemming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimAZ View Post
I read the documents and they are somewhat vague. Ohr had a giant conflict of interest but wanted to play spy. The DNC probably used his wife as a mole to try and get some insight as to the FBI's intentions. Did Ohr cooperate and give anything to the DNC? Who knows, if he did it would be criminal and he surely knew this. Steele was a con man, a poseur, who raked in cash from stupid bureaucrats. The DNC and FBI got played, and they are loathe to admit that.
They had already fired Steele as a source calling him not credible. They knew exactly what they were doing. They are no victims here. Except Carter Page, Papodopoulous, Manafort, Flynn and Trump and most importantly, everyone who went into the ballot booth on Nov 6, 2016 and cast their ballot for Trump.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:13 AM

67,193 posts, read 34,209,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

It proves Comey, Clapper & Brennan, all knew the Steele Dossier was complete fabricated garbage and they still used it to spy on a Presidential campaign and a sitting President. the first a 4th amendment violation, The 2nd, is called espionage and a hangable offense..

Old 08-09-2019, 07:14 AM

67,193 posts, read 34,209,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Did you hear the dates of the 302s'? Right after the election, right after the inauguration and right after Comey was fired.
ya... That does not throw up red flags.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:35 AM

776 posts, read 387,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It proves Comey, Clapper & Brennan, all knew the Steele Dossier was complete fabricated garbage and they still used it to spy on a Presidential campaign and a sitting President. the first a 4th amendment violation, The 2nd, is called espionage and a hangable offense..
As much as I detest Comey, Clapper, Rice, & Brennan, the only way to get to them is by appointment of a Special Counsel and all that entails. Not going to happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies