U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2019, 11:42 AM

10,526 posts, read 10,425,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
This. It always has been about Donny's ego, and it always will be.

He is literally standing in a hospital, filled with people who had been shot in a mass shooting, and he's bragging to medical staff about the his crowd size in El Paso 7 months ago.

I wish Trump supporters could show an OUNCE of humility...just a tad, and admit that sometimes Trump does things that he shouldn't. But they won't.

Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish Trump supporters could show an OUNCE of humility...just a tad, and admit that sometimes Trump does things that he shouldn't. But they won't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2019, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
He couldn't remember which foot it was.

corp bone spurs supposedly had heel bone spurs and they won't go away without surgery and you won't play golf either.

Old 08-09-2019, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Are you denying the mountain of evidence and video footage that proves Trump spoke those bragging words at the hospital when he blustered about his crowd size as opposed to El Paso's Beto O'Rourke?

Or are you saying there is nothing new or factual because everything Trump says is fact less and his comments are usually childish insults?

I wholeheartedly agree with the latter!

Please note that when republicans get caught in a lie they never admit it and they never reply when hit with facts other than a personal attack.

Old 08-09-2019, 11:48 AM

20,479 posts, read 12,254,344 times
I think this is just who he is. Egotistical maniac - and the reason so many leave the ranks once have to deal with him one on one. Heard he was screaming on A1 about the lack of support on this trip. LOL.

Old 08-09-2019, 02:00 PM

11,860 posts, read 5,016,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Were the hospital folks that met with Trump actual staff members?
Dayton Hospital Insider Says Many Of The People Who Posed With Trump During Photo-Op Were Not Actually Hospital Employees DC Tribune

Dayton Hospital Insider Says Many Of The People Who Posed With Trump During Photo-Op Were Not Actually Hospital Employees

Old 08-09-2019, 02:03 PM

11,860 posts, read 5,016,648 times
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...baby-thumbs-up

Anger as grinning Trump gives thumbs-up while Melania holds El Paso orphan

Quote:
The orphaned child, named Paul, had been brought back to the hospital – reportedly at the request of White House during the visit by the Trumps on Wednesday. The baby’s uncle, standing next to Donald Trump, is reportedly a Trump supporter, as was the deceased father.
So the baby was discharged, and brought back, to use as a prop? Eeesh.

Old 08-09-2019, 02:06 PM

1,559 posts, read 341,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I think this is just who he is. Egotistical maniac - and the reason so many leave the ranks once have to deal with him one on one. Heard he was screaming on A1 about the lack of support on this trip. LOL.
The history books will tell it all. Hopefully only a single term and then we can move on. A one and done type deal. RETURN TO NORMALCY should be the next campaign slogan for whomever runs against him in the GEN election.

Old 08-09-2019, 02:08 PM

9,781 posts, read 4,439,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I never said he was orange.
I was responding to post #99.

Old 08-09-2019, 02:09 PM

46,093 posts, read 18,272,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!

i.e. "I'm mad as hell that most of America is paying no mind to my Trump Derangement, false outrage, and hypocritical double standard".

You people are losing your minds over a photo of Trump with an orphaned Baby. It's called Bat **** crazy. Don't expect us to hold your hands over it.

Old 08-09-2019, 02:12 PM

4,586 posts, read 2,170,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I was responding to post #99.
I see that. Sorry, meant to quote you-know-who.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or