U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2019, 03:10 AM

7,636 posts, read 3,905,482 times

Advertisements

Yesterday in western Pa. Trump took credit for the natural gas boom and Shell`s ethane cracker plant that`s been in the works since 2012. Those red hatted goobers care nothing for the facts. The more he lies the more they want to have his baby.
https://www.post-gazette.com/local/r...s/201908130160

Old 08-14-2019, 03:17 AM

5,482 posts, read 2,208,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I think this is just who he is. Egotistical maniac - and the reason so many leave the ranks once have to deal with him one on one. Heard he was screaming on A1 about the lack of support on this trip. LOL.
OMG.

This disaster will be history one day, being difficult to believe by those who did not live through it.

Old 08-14-2019, 03:33 AM

5,482 posts, read 2,208,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Sure is! This entire thread is enjoyable. Reading post after post of liberals sputtering and ranting cracks me up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I thought from other posts of yours that you were a more compassionate person. I misjudged you.
Instead of those posters thinking it's all fun and games, they should instead be concerned that the country is in a downhill spiral.

Old 08-14-2019, 03:36 AM

4,307 posts, read 6,520,720 times
Trump is following Hitler's playbook. Please read the article.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...y-rhetoric-and

Old 08-14-2019, 07:39 AM

39,609 posts, read 15,675,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
The most disgusting thing they did was take a photo with everyone smiling ear to ear like it's a celebration. Melania was holding an infant whose parents both died while shielding him with a giant smile. It was tasteless and rather sick.
Sick? I should say.

He acted proud.

Bragging about crowd size.

Grinning from ear to ear with a baby orphaned by a white nationalist terrorist as if proud of this.

Perhaps he was showing off for his base.

Old 08-14-2019, 07:52 AM

5,531 posts, read 5,219,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
Trump is following Hitler's playbook. Please read the article.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...y-rhetoric-and
Wow. So the guy who wrote the book knows that the haters are easily parted from their money and will make him richer by buying his grossly opinionated spin.

Yanno, before I voted for Trump I researched many of the things the haters were throwing out there about Trump. And, like the Hitler reference that is claimed to be in the divorce records, I could not find solid proof about it. Not a single article, of the many I had scoured, had provided a link to the alleged divorce record about Trump having Hitlers book near his bed. Perhaps you can link that record for me .. but then, those records are sealed , so, good luck in doing that. What I had found was that when an article would bother to cite a source, all led to one single source .. an article in Vanity Fair .. and that article not only failed to include a link to the divorce records, it also failed to directly quote Ivana...all it basically did was make a claim that Ivana had made that statement. Whether she did or not I don't know, perhaps you can magically unseal the records and prove it. Anyway, so he may have read the boo from time to time, millions of people probably had ... possibly many who are in/were in DC may have done the same ... hey, let's dox all of them and then tar and feather them, shall we? lol.

In reading your link, there was this comment made by the author of the book he's trying to foist off on you...
Quote:
A younger Trump, according to his first wife’s divorce filings, kept and studied a book translating and annotating Adolf Hitler’s pre-World War II speeches in a locked bedside cabinet, Neuborne noted.
"kept and studied" and "locked bedside cabinet" ... studied? locked? Where in the following claim from VF does it say "studied" and "locked"? It doesn't. It states that it is just in a cabinet, nothing about it being locked, and that Trump read it "from time to time". (most people do keep books near their bed to read if they have trouble getting to sleep, and from what I gather there were a number of books in that cabinet) But hey, the haters love to crow about Trump not even being able to read .. so which is it, he cannot read, or, he can read just fine and he can also completely comprehend what he reads? (man, y'all are really desperate when you can't seem to stick to one narrative)

From the Vanity Fair article (which was in a link that was in a link in your link)
Quote:
Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed.
Let's look at just a couple more of the debunked spin that this 'author' (and yes I use that term lightly) is trying to soak his feeble minded followers into buying....

Quote:
echo Hitler’s promise to defend Germany’s racial identity,” he writes, also noting that Trump has “stooped to tearing children from their parents [as Nazis in World War II would do] to punish desperate efforts by migrants to find a better life.”
“stooped to tearing children from their parents" .... ah, here we go again. I wonder if the author included that photo of the Obama era 'prison' for those kids, or, the Time cover fake picture of Trump standing over a little girl that Trump was supposed to have "ripped from her mothers arms". geez.
I suppose you would have been happy if Trump had done like Obama and had given many thousands of those children back to the coyotes/traffickers, eh? (I wonder whatever happened to those poor kids)

Quote:
efforts to end President Obama’s protection for Dreamers. “Like Hitler, Trump claims the power to overrule Congress and govern all by himself.
Um, yeah. Like Obama had done with DACA .. when Congress told him "no" to DACA, Obama bypassed Congress with his 'pen and phone'. And, to make it worse, Obama even made it to where those in DACA and their families were either extremely lightly vetted or not vetted at all under his "Lean and Light" debacle. Oh and by the way, Trump had given the Dems every chance to make it right with those in DACA, and yet the Dems really don't seem to care - at all.

I'm not going to bother to address each and every point the author is pathetically trying to make, since those things had been debunked time and again. Maybe try doing your own research for a change, stop being so easily led.

Old 08-14-2019, 09:37 AM

1,892 posts, read 545,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
HE is a completely thoughtless idiot and an embarrassment.
The retweet about Clinton being involved in Epsteins death has to be considered undue influence. Art 25 material. Complete embarassment.

Old 08-14-2019, 11:09 AM

12,316 posts, read 5,226,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Instead of those posters thinking it's all fun and games, they should instead be concerned that the country is in a downhill spiral.
None of them care, "so long as those durn'd libruls heads are ass'plodin'!"

Old 08-14-2019, 02:56 PM

4,307 posts, read 6,520,720 times
I am shocked that Trump can still have any supporters after his performance in El Paso. Trump is a sick, disgusting narcissist who doesn't care about anyone other than himself. If you think even for a moment that Trump cares about you, your family, your job, your future, you are sadly mistaken. Trump is a vile, despicable, empty shell who make Hitler look good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46ZAjrcEG0I

Old 08-14-2019, 03:02 PM

1,892 posts, read 545,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
I am shocked that Trump can still have any supporters after his performance in El Paso. Trump is a sick, disgusting narcissist who doesn't care about anyone other than himself. If you think even for a moment that Trump cares about you, your family, your job, your future, you are sadly mistaken. Trump is a vile, despicable, empty shell who make Hitler look good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46ZAjrcEG0I
we knew who he was - even before the election -I'm more disappointed in the the people I know who refuse to acknowledge that they made a mistake and continue to support this unpresidential idiot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or