U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2019, 07:27 AM

19,011 posts, read 9,796,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
He won by slim margins in those blue states that he flipped, because those dems didn't like Hillary, He lost the popular vote. Again, people have seen him in action now, and I'm sure he have lost independents, and Hillary won't be a factor this time around.
I'm sure you're wrong about his losing independents, his performance has been exceptional in keeping the economy rolling even with the Nancy Pelosi Blue Wave headwinds of 2018. I could see the Dims winning if they had a great candidate but I don't see a Barack or Bill Clinton in that current clown show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2019, 07:52 AM

8,791 posts, read 5,474,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I'm sure you're wrong about his losing independents, his performance has been exceptional in keeping the economy rolling even with the Nancy Pelosi Blue Wave headwinds of 2018. I could see the Dims winning if they had a great candidate but I don't see a Barack or Bill Clinton in that current clown show.
Well it's a first time for everything, like in his election win. He will be the first to lose in spite of a good economy. He steps on his own message all the time. But y'all just keep thinking he can't lose, that he is bullet proof.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:54 AM

3,415 posts, read 2,364,298 times
Its all about his good image, or lack of it. Trump is the type to have an applause machine in his bedroom with some one working it to keep that ego sharp.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:57 AM

9,816 posts, read 4,446,263 times
Trump is a sociopath with no empathy for anyone or anything.

Old 08-09-2019, 07:58 AM

8,791 posts, read 5,474,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
Its all about his good image, or lack of it. Trump is the type to have an applause machine in his bedroom with some one working it to keep that ego sharp.
Lol

Old 08-09-2019, 07:58 AM

22,943 posts, read 16,991,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Even those of you who whorship at the great orange liberal tear-makers altar have to cringe a little at someone who is this much of an a hole. Like...even just a little bit? If you have any sense of decency left that is. I know, hes the bull in the china cabinet to shake things up,"libertarians".
Nope. Anything that he says that sets off the liberal pukes, especially in the MSM, makes me happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
DNC, "Nobody wants you there!"

Trump, "Did you see the size of the crowds?"

DNC, "Uh, well, uh. You're dumb. And, why are you discussing that people did want you there?"
That's exactly what it was. The Dems are not used to someone firing back at their snotty comments. Every time Trump does, they get all pi$$y. I find it enjoyable.

Old 08-09-2019, 08:10 AM

12,330 posts, read 3,337,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Oh....so I should have voted for Hillary?
They weren't the only two choices.

Old 08-09-2019, 08:14 AM

19,011 posts, read 9,796,742 times
Quote:
Well it's a first time for everything, like in his election win. He will be the first to lose in spite of a good economy. He steps on his own message all the time. But y'all just keep thinking he can't lose, that he is bullet proof.
Nah, I do find it funny though that Dims have convinced themselves of this after they convinced themselves in 2016 that Trump has no chance and then convinced themsleves of the Russian Collusion Delusion. The smart money continues to be on Trump having sport with dumb Dims until Jan 2025.

Old 08-09-2019, 08:16 AM

58,288 posts, read 41,258,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
yeah well, how about those dems claiming no one wanted trump to appear. seems a response to the dems false claims. Integrated nicely and did not distract.

How about the hospitalized victims in El Paso, NONE of whom wanted to meet the Narcissist in Chief? The real false claim is saying they did.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/n...ee-trump-visit

Old 08-09-2019, 08:19 AM

7,441 posts, read 1,683,825 times
Quote:
It's all about his ego, and his obsession with crowd size.
This. It always has been about Donny's ego, and it always will be.

He is literally standing in a hospital, filled with people who had been shot in a mass shooting, and he's bragging to medical staff about the his crowd size in El Paso 7 months ago.

I wish Trump supporters could show an OUNCE of humility...just a tad, and admit that sometimes Trump does things that he shouldn't. But they won't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or