U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 09:47 PM

8,088 posts, read 4,129,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
In the words of Principal Richard Belding from Saved By The Bell,
-I'm not a matador, so take the bull outside.
lol nobody on the right thinks many black people will vote for Trump b/c of this.

Huge majority of black voters started votign Democrat 35 years prior to Democrats giving up segregation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2019, 09:51 PM

1,199 posts, read 245,109 times
Quote:
I don't like what Joe Biden said, and I don't support him. However, I know what this is about. This is about "Black people need to support Trump".

In the words of Principal Richard Belding from Saved By The Bell,
-I'm not a matador, so take the bull outside.
I don't think so. Everyone knows that Blacks are born Democrat and will always vote Democrat.
Not even the Dem politicians worry about losing the Black vote.

Old 08-08-2019, 09:56 PM

11,600 posts, read 2,873,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I don't think so. Everyone knows that Blacks are born Democrat and will always vote Democrat. Not even the Dem politicians worry about losing the Black vote.
Then why do they attack black conservatives like Candace Owens? It's surprising the number of black conservatives on youtube with their own channels and lots of subscribers.

Old 08-08-2019, 09:59 PM

48,670 posts, read 45,779,127 times
Quote:
I don't think so. Everyone knows that Blacks are born Democrat and will always vote Democrat.
Not even the Dem politicians worry about losing the Black vote.
I disagree. I base my opinion on past behavior. It is coming from those who are very pro-Trump. If Blacks are always going to vote Democrat, answer this. Why have there been so many threads that obsess about who Blacks vote for?

Old 08-08-2019, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
He's more popular with black voters than average Republican probably b/c he's funny.

i think that is why Democrats have ramped up the racist rhetoric with him even more than what they did with previous Republicans.
I disagree with you. Where I live, Trump isn't popular among Blacks at all. And this is in Georgia, a very politically polarized state.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Then why do they attack black conservatives like Candace Owens? It's surprising the number of black conservatives on youtube with their own channels and lots of subscribers.
Because she's being an "Uncle Tom"..a traitor to the Dem party.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:05 PM

Quote:
I disagree. I base my opinion on past behavior. It is coming from those who are very pro-Trump. If Blacks are always going to vote Democrat, answer this. Why have there been so many threads that obsess about who Blacks vote for?
maybe they are posts by uninformed people ?
Just look at the history of Black voting patterns...over 70% vote Democrat.
Republican votes is less than 5% for any election going back decades.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:09 PM

Quote:
maybe they are posts by uninformed people ?
Just look at the history of Black voting patterns...over 70% vote Democrat.
Republican votes is less than 5% for any election going back decades.
Well, the way I see it, it likely has something to do with distrust towards the GOP dating back to the late 1960s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwuFIJlY7fU

Old 08-08-2019, 10:18 PM

8,996 posts, read 2,561,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
When he starts telling them to go back to where they came from, we will have something to talk about. Until then...................
How about telling them they can't succeed with the Fed?

Im an ex-pat and if I was slandering my host nation I would expect to be told to go back to where I came from and rightly so. I and other expats have told other ex-pats that flights go both ways, no one is forcing them to stay. No none were people of color. Just chronic white complainers.

If I am not mistaken the 4 that Trump was talking to are blatant racists themselves. They seem to make a habit of singling out white people in their rhetoric.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:30 PM

8,088 posts, read 4,129,819 times
The hbcs in Atlanta are known for teaching kids to hate Republican.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or