U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 08-09-2019, 12:58 AM
 
Location: Japan
10,999 posts, read 4,541,567 times
Reputation: 7045

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
If you asked me what Western values where the word equality would be in there.
I'm pretty sure this opinion is now designated as racist. Goodthinkers no longer talk about Western values, certainly not in positive terms.

 
Old 08-09-2019, 01:01 AM
 
13,133 posts, read 4,032,749 times
Reputation: 3934
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Replace "all" and "everyone" with "on average"... and stop smacking yourself in the head, it lowers IQ.
This. I also find western Europeans on average more aesthetic, compatible, pleasant, less aggressive and more honest than third worlders, on average of course lol. That said that doesn't mean I want a million of them either immigrating a year like we get from the 3rd world.
 
Old 08-09-2019, 01:02 AM
 
Location: minnesota
6,523 posts, read 2,200,651 times
Reputation: 2279
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
I'm pretty sure this opinion is now designated as racist. Goodthinkers no longer talk about Western values, certainly not in positive terms.
Oh well, I can take it. I've seen the complaints right-wingers have against Western values.
 
Old 08-09-2019, 01:03 AM
 
Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
15,480 posts, read 13,505,811 times
Reputation: 4701
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
You know its one thing to disagree with his policy. That is our right as American's. What she said is despicable. He is not a white supremacist. She knows it. She is nothing but a shameless pandering lying fake Indian!!
Then surely you agree with Trump when he said that white supremacists are among good people.
 
Old 08-09-2019, 01:07 AM
 
6,436 posts, read 5,515,476 times
Reputation: 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Then if that's the case how are leftist labeling Trump and possibly 10s of millions of white Americans such? the bold part is a problem because white democrats want to have control over as many people of other races they can ram through open borders.

The truth is most people the left labels white supremacist are just white people who want foreigners out of their hair and to buzz off and rather not have to control them.

Or support them with our tax dollars.
 
Old 08-09-2019, 01:11 AM
 
2 posts, read 182 times
Reputation: 10
It's not so clear for me and can anyone tell me what is meant by White Supremacist.
 
Old 08-09-2019, 01:12 AM
 
13,133 posts, read 4,032,749 times
Reputation: 3934
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then surely you agree with Trump when he said that white supremacists are among good people.
If by white supremacists you mean those who don't want all this mass, global immigration to continue or just want diversity out of their and their people's hair, I'd say they are some of the most good, moral and righteous of people.

I wouldn't wish our immigration policies on my worst enemy. There's nothing good and moral about it, it's based entirely on greed, envy and a quest for more power enforced through coercion and keeping the populace muted and ignorant.
 
Old 08-09-2019, 01:21 AM
 
13,133 posts, read 4,032,749 times
Reputation: 3934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
Or support them with our tax dollars.
True the average American isn't controlling them, just supporting or paying for them with tax dollars, or sacrificing their standard of living and quality of life in numerous ways for them being here.
 
Old 08-09-2019, 01:28 AM
 
4,455 posts, read 5,646,697 times
Reputation: 5254
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
And what on earth would be wrong with that? Why is over 90% of our immigrants from 3rd world, non-Western countries? That is a big problem, with compatibility, affinity, aesthetic, cultural and intelligence differences.

There's something wrong with America continuing as a demographically white country it historically has been? That's a pretty racist assertion.
History is a series of points in time. There is no logical reason to assert that, from a racial point of view, one point in time is "better" than another. We are in a position of unprecedented numbers of human beings on this planet at the same time that resources are being diminished by climate change. These stressors lead to wars, corruption, economic catastrophes, depressions, etc. People go where they perceive the greatest chance of good for them and their children. Certainly the assertion that the country should "remain" white, or a higher percentage of white is at its base a racists belief because it grants rights of entry to one race, and denies entry to anyone it sees as non-white. But this desire flies in the face of demographic reality, and is doomed to failure one way or another. As humans, we all have failed to control a massive population expansion, and we will all suffer for this. Right now, portions of the American public are trying to claw back what used to be, but that is a dying and futile hope. The demographics of human kind are always changing, and the effect is exaggerated by the shear number of people. This country cannot be what it was 100 years ago. The white Europeans are no longer in need of a place to seek sanctuary. They aren't coming here in large numbers. This country's approach to managing immigration cannot be shaped by clinging to a vain and unrealistic wish for the past. It has to be rooted global realities NOW.
 
Old 08-09-2019, 01:38 AM
 
13,133 posts, read 4,032,749 times
Reputation: 3934
Quote:
Originally Posted by G Grasshopper View Post
History is a series of points in time. There is no logical reason to assert that, from a racial point of view, one point in time is "better" than another. We are in a position of unprecedented numbers of human beings on this planet at the same time that resources are being diminished by climate change. These stressors lead to wars, corruption, economic catastrophes, depressions, etc. People go where they perceive the greatest chance of good for them and their children. Certainly the assertion that the country should "remain" white, or a higher percentage of white is at its base a racists belief because it grants rights of entry to one race, and denies entry to anyone it sees as non-white. But this desire flies in the face of demographic reality, and is doomed to failure one way or another. As humans, we all have failed to control a massive population expansion, and we will all suffer for this. Right now, portions of the American public are trying to claw back what used to be, but that is a dying and futile hope. The demographics of human kind are always changing, and the effect is exaggerated by the shear number of people. This country cannot be what it was 100 years ago. The white Europeans are no longer in need of a place to seek sanctuary. They aren't coming here in large numbers. This country's approach to managing immigration cannot be shaped by clinging to a vain and unrealistic wish for the past. It has to be rooted global realities NOW.
That's a lot of words and claims, but none of it do I agree with let alone convinces me we shouldn't end immigration. I've seen America past and present, and I don't want anymore of this post 1965 immigration. You can label a person with that notion anything you want, but I see it as the only right and moral notion to have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top