U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-09-2019, 04:34 AM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
12,931 posts, read 4,373,219 times
Reputation: 10222

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
I guess doing your job by enforcing existing immigration laws somehow makes you a white supremacist.
Racism wasn't working, so the media, establishment, and traitors to the country have moved on to "white supremacist".

 
Old 08-09-2019, 04:43 AM
 
5,839 posts, read 1,575,616 times
Reputation: 3606
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Racism wasn't working, so the media, establishment, and traitors to the country have moved on to "white supremacist".
Has a ring to it - in the minds of the left...
 
Old 08-09-2019, 04:47 AM
 
24,651 posts, read 12,162,450 times
Reputation: 10515
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Trump called African countries sh--hole countries and said there are good people in the KKK.

Trump said Omarosa is a dog, Maxine Waters has a low IQ, Lebron James is stupid, and Don Lemon is the dumbest man on television.

Trump attacked black NFL players for protesting during Anthem.

Trump said all immigrants from Haiti have AIDS, people visiting America from Nigeria would never want to go back home to their huts, and Puerto Rico's leaders can't function because "they want everything to be done for them."

Trump disrespected and made fun of Pocahontas.

Trump told non-white US citizens to go back to countries where they came from.

Trump wants to build a wall to keep out South Americans and Trump signed a travel ban stopping Muslims from entering America.

Trump calls black cities “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess” and a “very dangerous & filthy place” where “no human being would want to live.”

And the Ku Klux Klan officially endorsed Donald Trump for president
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7392801.html


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial...f_Donald_Trump
Yeah, yeah, and I always make fun of Pocahontas.
 
Old 08-09-2019, 04:52 AM
 
13,018 posts, read 10,104,817 times
Reputation: 16562
His rhetoric, his actions. They all sure support the notion to me.
 
Old 08-09-2019, 04:55 AM
 
19,757 posts, read 12,431,440 times
Reputation: 10922
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
I guess doing your job by enforcing existing immigration laws somehow makes you a white supremacist.


That's great!


These left wing loons just keep getting more and more crazy.


I think they really like their new sound byte "white supremacist" and pull it off the shelf and use it quite a bit, like playing with a new toy. It looks like "white supremacist" is replacing "racist" as the favorite word of the libs.


To get a recognition of how crazy the left has become, just think of what politicians were saying 30 years ago and compare it to the likes of Warren today. They would have put her in a straight jacket and packed her off to an asylum. Now she is a presidential candidate for the dems- the party of loons.
 
Old 08-09-2019, 05:03 AM
 
37,753 posts, read 16,353,863 times
Reputation: 8566
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Trump called African countries sh--hole countries and said there are good people in the KKK.

Trump said Omarosa is a dog, Maxine Waters has a low IQ, Lebron James is stupid, and Don Lemon is the dumbest man on television.

Trump attacked black NFL players for protesting during Anthem.

Trump said all immigrants from Haiti have AIDS, people visiting America from Nigeria would never want to go back home to their huts, and Puerto Rico's leaders can't function because "they want everything to be done for them."

Trump disrespected and made fun of Pocahontas.

Trump told non-white US citizens to go back to countries where they came from.

Trump wants to build a wall to keep out South Americans and Trump signed a travel ban stopping Muslims from entering America.

Trump calls black cities “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess” and a “very dangerous & filthy place” where “no human being would want to live.”

And the Ku Klux Klan officially endorsed Donald Trump for president
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7392801.html


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial...f_Donald_Trump
I'll only respond to a few, even though it is a waste of time.

"Trump called African countries sh--hole countries" Many are. Are you aware that MANY WHITE people come from Africa? Probably NOT.

" and said there are good people in the KKK." First, I doubt he ever said it. 2nd, the dems supported DEM Sen robert byrd a former leader of the KKK for DECADES.

"Trump said Omarosa is a dog," Trump made her a "star". Had her on The Apprentice MULTIPLE TIMES. Even gave her a job after the show was no longer on TV.

SHE went after him FIRST. Something the left ALWAYS IGNORES. Calling someone a dog is a common phrase. And what does it have to do with racism or White Nationalism?

"Trump attacked black NFL players for protesting during Anthem." Correction, Trump "attacks' ALL players blacks AND WHITE who showed disrespect to our flag.

"Trump said all immigrants from Haiti have AIDS,"

He NEVER said ALL.

The rest of your "examples" are just as easily debunked.

We get it though, if a white person says ANYTHING negative about a person of color, ( we went through it during the obama admin )they ARE A RACIST, WHITE NATIONALIST, etc..

BUT, "people of COLOR" can SAY WHATEVER THE WANT negative about white people and they are NOT racist.
 
Old 08-09-2019, 05:07 AM
 
5,839 posts, read 1,575,616 times
Reputation: 3606
Warren will be there to make sure segregation takes place again, with 'people of color' being front and center.
 
Old 08-09-2019, 05:12 AM
 
37,753 posts, read 16,353,863 times
Reputation: 8566
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Then it should be easy for you to give an example. You need to source the bold. I'm not taking information that you've filtered through your bias and then repeated as fact.
Read post #10. Where do you think he got the idea?
 
Old 08-09-2019, 05:27 AM
 
3,837 posts, read 756,216 times
Reputation: 2735
Shows how desperate the Dems are. They have absolutely nothing to run on except unpopular (and ridiculous) giveaways, so they are tripling down on this racist lie. (That, plus their Russia lie backfired.)
 
Old 08-09-2019, 05:32 AM
 
3,837 posts, read 756,216 times
Reputation: 2735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Read post #10. Where do you think he got the idea?
Post #10 is filtered through a liberal lens that sees any criticism of anyone (where the "anyone" is a POC) as racist. (It's like when I criticized rap music and was called a racist.) It's gotten so bad that POC are above criticism, lest the person being criticized be called a white supremacist.

And the lie about Trump calling KKK people "fine people" has been disproven multiple times. He didn't call them that. Just more lies from desperate leftists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top