Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 11:53 PM

3,606 posts, read 1,658,433 times

Advertisements

Would Hitler's white supremacy that led to the holocaust happen under Trump if it were 1933 again? Definitely more likely under him than any other presidential candidate.

And how did Hitler's white supremacy lead to the holocaust without the masses stopping it? Brutal history cannot repeat itself.

Old 08-08-2019, 11:58 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
I'm in awe of the idiotic and vile statements coming from people who are actual Presidential candidates. Why would anyone want to be like them?

Old 08-08-2019, 11:58 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I wouldn't want to be one. Thinking you deserve something based on whatever factor you decide is important never works out well. Much better IMO is accepting you're no better than anyone else and work to better your own life. Actually better it and not just by comparison because you've been putting someone else down. If you want to believe some magic butthole is going to sprinkle it's favor on you then sit around and wait for that. See where that gets you.
So no definition of "white supremacist"? It's just some insult/shame word the left use and no one even knows why is wrong to be that in the first place.

Worse they're not just insulting or trying to shame Trump into submission. They're basically labeling all Trump white supporters. I don't know how white people in this country put up with this kind of stuff. It's a surprise there aren't more people snapping than the one.

Old 08-08-2019, 11:59 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Next they'll call him a far white supremacist.
He's already been called a terrorist leader, they can't go any lower...can they? I can't think of anything else for them to accuse him of. I can't believe these so called "leaders" are behaving this way. They can't believe what they are saying unless they are certifiably insane. Not even "white nationalist" but straight up "white supremacist"...wow Elizabeth.

Old 08-09-2019, 12:00 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
Would Hitler's white supremacy that led to the holocaust happen under Trump if it were 1933 again? Definitely more likely under him than any other presidential candidate.

And how did Hitler's white supremacy lead to the holocaust without the masses stopping it? Brutal history cannot repeat itself.
Yeah, OK... a little more Hitler is probably good. And throw in the fact that Hitler himself was inspired by American white supremacists... like Donald Trump! Trump is... a white supremacist from a long line of white supremacists who have inspired genocides from Auschwitz to El Paso. Somebody call Elizabeth Warren's speech writer!

Old 08-09-2019, 12:07 AM

15,860 posts, read 6,325,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
So no definition of "white supremacist"? It's just some insult/shame word the left use and no one even knows why is wrong to be that in the first place.

Worse they're not just insulting or trying to shame Trump into submission. They're basically labeling all Trump white supporters. I don't know how white people in this country put up with this kind of stuff. It's a surprise there aren't more people snapping than the one.
I don't believe it's objectively wrong. I don't like to use words such as right and wrong. It's a different perspective. It's just holds us back as a nation. The same way they hold themselves back is the same way they try to hold our country back. Sincerely held beliefs I'm sure.

I have friends who are Trump supporters. They know what he is. You don't have to go along with and defend everything he says or does. Criticism of him is not the same as a criticism of everyone that voted for him.

Old 08-09-2019, 12:09 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,146,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
He's already been called a terrorist leader, they can't go any lower...can they? I can't think of anything else for them to accuse him of. I can't believe these so called "leaders" are behaving this way. They can't believe what they are saying unless they are certifiably insane. Not even "white nationalist" but straight up "white supremacist"...wow Elizabeth.
I'm sure they have a team of interns tirelessly combing the dictionary in search of new ways of calling Trump a racist. But it seems that their efforts bear little new fruit these days.

Old 08-09-2019, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I don't believe it's objectively wrong. I don't like to use words such as right and wrong. It's a different perspective. It's just holds us back as a nation. The same way they hold themselves back is the same way they try to hold our country back. Sincerely held beliefs I'm sure.

I have friends who are Trump supporters. They know what he is. You don't have to go along with and defend everything he says or does. Criticism of him is not the same as a criticism of everyone that voted for him.
No one seems to know what a white supremacist means. You can't say there's no right or wrong just different perspectives then claim Trump and supporters hold the country back.

What's holding this country back is illegal immigration and mass, global legal immigration, and democrats incessantly using white Americans as a scapegoat with incessant anti-white rhetoric that could only appeal to an anti-white base.

Old 08-09-2019, 12:29 AM

15,860 posts, read 6,325,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
No one seems to know what a white supremacist means. You can't say there's no right or wrong just different perspectives then claim Trump and supporters hold the country back.

What's holding this country back is illegal immigration and mass, global legal immigration, and democrats incessantly using white Americans as a scapegoat with incessant anti-white rhetoric that could only appeal to an anti-white base.
Ok.

Someone who believes the white race is superior and that races should keep to their own kind. Someone who believes progress is evil (most likely the work of the devil). Someone who believes that men and women have their own roles to fulfill.

Like I said the last paragraph is your opinion. Two people can look at the same thing and come away with opposite views on what happened. I'm white and I don't see how whites are being scapegoated. There are far too many white people in our country to scapegoat anyway. You need a minority for that. It's like Christians in this country claiming they are being persecuted. Perhaps it's your own projection because you believe societal problems to be the work of a particular skin color. So if it's not their fault then it must be someone's fault. It's no one fault. It just is and we need to as a country find solutions instead of placing blame.

Old 08-09-2019, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
That wasn't fake news. Trump is a white nationalist. He's proven it over and over again. It's why he wants more immigrants from Norway and less from "****hole" countries
And what on earth would be wrong with that? Why is over 90% of our immigrants from 3rd world, non-Western countries? That is a big problem, with compatibility, affinity, aesthetic, cultural and intelligence differences.

There's something wrong with America continuing as a demographically white country it historically has been? That's a pretty racist assertion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies