Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2019, 12:37 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,753,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
That wasn't fake news. Trump is a white nationalist. He's proven it over and over again. It's why he wants more immigrants from Norway and less from "****hole" countries
No... sigh... that was like 4 days ago. He is to be called by the stronger "white supremacist" epithet. Now make sure to keep your eye on Warren and AOC's twitter accounts to avoid any more of these embarrassing slip-ups.

Old 08-09-2019, 12:40 AM

15,849 posts, read 6,308,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
And what on earth would be wrong with that? Why is over 90% of our immigrants from 3rd world, non-Western countries? That is a big problem, with compatibility, affinity, aesthetic, cultural and intelligence differences.

There's something wrong with America continuing as a demographically white country it historically has been? That's a pretty racist assertion.
What are Western values?

Old 08-09-2019, 12:42 AM

See this, chopchop? Even grannys in the Scottish Highlands are more with it than you. Trump is a white supremacist... at least until Warren and AOC can think of something worse that he should be called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandGranny View Post
Of course he is a white supremacist. His stupid red hats should say Make America White Again since that is what he wants.

Old 08-09-2019, 12:42 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Ok.

Someone who believes the white race is superior and that races should keep to their own kind. Someone who believes progress is evil (most likely the work of the devil). Someone who believes that men and women have their own roles to fulfill.

Like I said the last paragraph is your opinion. Two people can look at the same thing and come away with opposite views on what happened. I'm white and I don't see how whites are being scapegoated. There are far too many white people in our country to scapegoat anyway. You need a minority for that. It's like Christians in this country claiming they are being persecuted. Perhaps it's your own projection because you believe societal problems to be the work of a particular skin color. So if it's not their fault then it must be someone's fault. It's no one fault. It just is and we need to as a country find solutions instead of placing blame.
OK I'll accept white supremacy means you think the white race is superior, but are you going to try to make me to believe that many non-whites don't think they're superior? The whole left's spiel is that whites are morally inferior and to blame for everything.

But the left's first problem is they have not established Trump, his supporters or anyone does or doesn't think the white race is superior. Their second is they have not actually falsified said belief. Maybe white persons just prefer to live among other whites and find it preferable to the constant conflict and downsides to diversity and multiculturalism. From personal experience I find this to be true.

Old 08-09-2019, 12:45 AM

Quote:
What are Western values?
White supremacy. Obviously.

Old 08-09-2019, 12:46 AM

4,710 posts, read 7,098,252 times
Quote:

I still want to know what is a white supremacist and why it would not be a good thing. Don't dodge the question.
OK. From Webster: Definition of white supremacist: a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races

That is not a leftist definition, it is a dictionary definition.

Your statement that all races feel they are superior is not true. Being proud of your heritage is clearly very different from thinking you are better than everyone else. No one has said that whites are inferior. I don't think any "race" is inferior because "race" is an artificial construct. Humans are humans. Whites are not superior, but they have enjoyed a position of superior power in this country for a very long time (especially white males) and the fact that they feel threatened by the changing demographics of the country is making them strike out at those they feel are threatening their position of preeminence.

Last edited by G Grasshopper; 08-09-2019 at 12:56 AM..

Old 08-09-2019, 12:50 AM

Quote:
What are Western values?
You don't know? I know what you're trying to do and I'm not going down the leftist's rabbit hole that western values don't actually exist and that even white people don't really exist. But put it this way it's the values that white American conservatives are trying to tell you about but you already rejected.

Old 08-09-2019, 12:54 AM

15,849 posts, read 6,308,360 times
Quote:
OK I'll accept white supremacy means you think the white race is superior, but are you going to try to make me to believe that many non-whites don't think they're superior? The whole left's spiel is that whites are morally inferior and to blame for everything.

But the left's first problem is they have not established Trump, his supporters or anyone does or doesn't think the white race is superior. Their second is they have not actually falsified said belief. Maybe white persons just prefer to live among other whites and find it preferable to the constant conflict and downsides to diversity and multiculturalism. From personal experience I find this to be true.
It is? I lean left and am white. I didn't catch that memo. Even if they did I would roll my eyes because I don't agree with low-level thinking like "who can we blame?" I don't have a problem with what goes on inside of peoples heads as far as indexing but we live in a multicultural society and the laws need to serve all. No one's saying you have to mix it up with anyone. Live where you want to live but if a non white wants to buy property next to you they can do that.

Trump says things and they just go right over people's heads. If you want to understand watch the Graham video I posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
White supremacy. Obviously.
If you asked me what Western values were the word equality would be in there.

Old 08-09-2019, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandGranny View Post
So you believe Norwegians are all more intelligent than everyone from a 3rd world country?
Replace "all" and "everyone" with "on average"... and stop smacking yourself in the head, it lowers IQ.

Old 08-09-2019, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Grasshopper View Post
OK. From Webster: Definition of white supremacist: a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races

That is not a leftist definition, it is a dictionary definition.
Then if that's the case how are leftist labeling Trump and possibly 10s of millions of white Americans such? the bold part is a problem because white democrats want to have control over as many people of other races they can ram through open borders.

The truth is most people the left labels white supremacist are just white people who want foreigners out of their hair and to buzz off and rather not have to control them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies