U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:55 AM

24,498 posts, read 12,104,043 times

Advertisements

Waive the sentences if they agree to go back to Somalia. If not, lock them and throw away the key.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 10:00 AM

4,562 posts, read 2,161,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Waive the sentences if they agree to go back to Somalia. If not, lock them and throw away the key.
The letter was written November 8, 2016, so the sentences have been administered already.

Old Yesterday, 10:50 AM

24,498 posts, read 12,104,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
The letter was written November 8, 2016, so the sentences have been administered already.
My offer still stands. Go back to Somalia or go to the Supermax in Florence, Co, and have the key thrown away.

Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM

52,281 posts, read 42,056,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Canary in the coal mine. The fact that we even HAVE an Omar in Congress shows you how far we have sunk.

We are toast.
Oh calm down with the exaggerations.

We've had a lot of crackpots in congress over the years, heck even in the Senate. If you can't think of a bunch right off the top of your head then I suggest looking around.

The sky is not falling. These are not the end times.

Old Yesterday, 10:55 AM

27,823 posts, read 17,796,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
https://www.fox9.com/news/minnesota-...pMTjfCmp4uTlv4

Here we have Omar writing a letter to a judge pleading for leniency in the sentencing of a Somali Muslim terrorist from Minnesota who tried to join ISIS and fight against America in Syria!!!!

And she is making exucses about being caught between two worlds???? Maybe that's because she herself has divided loyalties, with many loyalties to Islam and Somalia and isn't totally assimilated into American culture by the way and sympathizes heavily with radical Islam. Same is true of Rashida Tlaib, and many of the Mexican Democrats making a scene in El Paso who maybe more loyal to the Mexican community than to the USA.
I don't believe she's "caught between two worlds", or "not totally assimilated into American culture. I think she's fully vested in the culture and political system of racial Islam. Her loyalty is to Islime, not America. All of her public actions and statements support that. She has attacked Israelis, while supporting violent Islamic terrorists at every single turn. She works to undermine and harm this nation at every turn. She's not "conflicted"-she's a weapon to use our electoral system, and her power as a representative, as a tool to harm this nation.

Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM

14,502 posts, read 7,996,851 times
How in the world did Omar ever get elected? Look, if you're going to be an American congressman, be an American congressman or resign. There is no in between. You must be 100% loyal to this country and respect our rule of law. No exceptions, no mulligans, no do overs. I'm all for diversity, that's not the issue. She was raised as an American. She should know better.

Old Yesterday, 01:07 PM

125 posts, read 11,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
How in the world did Omar ever get elected? Look, if you're going to be an American congressman, be an American congressman or resign. There is no in between. You must be 100% loyal to this country and respect our rule of law. No exceptions, no mulligans, no do overs. I'm all for diversity, that's not the issue. She was raised as an American. She should know better.
A lot of white people enjoy being sadistic is the only explanation. I thought at first her district was one of those majority-minority districts but it turns out it's 67% White -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnes...ional_district

Only white people will vote against our own interests like this. Imagine black people voting for David Duke.

Minorities know at least to vote for their own interests. I bet all the Somalis in her district voted for her. But it's these goofy white progressives - usually students and highly educated ivory tower elitists that seem to love being slapped in the face.

Old Yesterday, 01:08 PM

1,404 posts, read 486,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
You may have missed my point.

The link I provided is an Anti-Defamation League FAQ on Islam. It dispels many of the myths associated with Islam. Very informative.

about ADL--
. . . Founded in 1913 in response to an escalating climate of anti-Semitism and bigotry, its timeless mission is to protect the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment for all. Today, ADL continues to fight all forms of hate with the same vigor and passion. ADL is a global leader in exposing extremism and delivering anti-bias education, and is a leading organization in training law enforcement. ADL is the first call when acts of anti-Semitism occur. ADL’s ultimate goal is a world in which no group or individual suffers from bias, discrimination or hate.
I read through your ADL link, and it only confirms the ADL is a clueless mouthpiece for the western left.

It severely glosses over many things (the per capita radicalization of muslims vice other religions, the treatment of women in Islam, etc.....)

I grew up in Omar's district (MN-5) and severely wonder about the 720,000 mostly middle class white suburbanites that voted for this two faced lying progressive. White guilt has a place I am sure.

I personally have been to Somalia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, and have lived in Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, and Yemen. I have just taken a job in Kuwait and will be there for 3 years.

I think I have a pretty good idea of how women are treated generally in muslim majority countries (Yemen was the worst, Oman was the best, but still not good), moreso than most other Americans. (I do it because the pay is really good).

The ADL can kiss my butt. You should have them kiss your butt also.

Old Yesterday, 01:14 PM

7,898 posts, read 12,398,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Agree. But liberals rush in to defend her, especially if a Jew calls her out on her antisemitic remarks.

It's truly amazing....no matter what horrendous act a Muslim does, a Jew is not allowed to complain about it. For example, a Muslim pushed an elderly Jewish woman out of a window to her death, and I very carefully avoided saying that a Muslim did it. The liberals I was talking to agreed how horrific that was, and then one of them said it shows how awful the white supremacists are - pushing a Jew out a window. I then corrected her, saying that in this case, it was a Muslim who did it, and you should have seen the liberals turn on me: ah-ha, they said, you don't care about Jews, you just want to complain about Muslims!

So, IOW, it's OK to bring up horrific acts of anti-semitism as long as a white supremacist is to blame (because that will help Dems win the election). If a Muslim is to blame, I need to keep my mouth shut or the Dems will turn around and make ME more of a villain than the Muslim who murdered a Jew!
True with blacks too. BLM is outraged when a black criminal pulls a gun on a cop and is killed like here in Baton Rouge with Alton Sterling. When an innocent black person sitting at home is killed by a stray bullet fired by black gangbangers or Mexican cholos......silence!

Old Yesterday, 01:18 PM

7,898 posts, read 12,398,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Can someone please explain to me why leftists have aligned with Muslims to such a degree that any criticism of any one of them is quickly dealt with? The traditionalists among them stand for everything that liberals claim to oppose: they hate Jews, they throw gays off of roofs, they stone women who "disobey" they fathers or husbands, etc., etc.

So what is their appeal? Why do leftists race to their defense, no matter how much in the wrong they may be?
At the core of leftism (the kind domianted by secular white liberals) is a hatred of what they consider mainstream American culture and the American system. They will embrace any ideology that oppose mainstream American culture and values. Radical Islam and illegal immigrants are the biggest foreign threats to the American way of life so they embrace these. In the past they have embraced North Vietnam and the Soviet Union for the same reasons. This is also why they support BLM and black nationalism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies