U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 10:17 AM

1,390 posts, read 315,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
Ahhhh, finally more Ilhan hatred! I was wondering where all the haters went. You were missed. Glad to have you all back.
You're an ISIS supporter. Noted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2019, 02:20 PM

6,606 posts, read 12,768,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
You're an ISIS supporter. Noted.
Not an ISIS supporter. I am willing to forgive remorseful misguided youth though.

Old 08-10-2019, 02:44 PM

21,313 posts, read 10,256,405 times
Quote:
Not an ISIS supporter. I am willing to forgive remorseful misguided youth though.
Remorseful once caught...lol.

No agenda with you, right?

Old 08-11-2019, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Remorseful once caught...lol.

No agenda with you, right?
My agenda is less hate, more love.

Old Yesterday, 05:32 AM

381 posts, read 54,425 times
Quote:
My agenda is less hate, more love.

If that's your agenda you should not be making excuses for divisive figures in Congress like Omar, who spends inordinate amount of time stressing about Islam related issues and the Israel-Palestine conflict.

Everything we hear from "the squad" usually has to do with the care, comfort and concerns of non-Americans.

Old Yesterday, 08:19 AM

Her agenda is a bit too liberal for my taste but contrary to the crap spewed on the daily by conservative pundits it isn’t hate-based.

This was taken from Ilhan Omar’s website:

Ilhan's Vision
As a freshman congresswoman, Ilhan is working everyday on our shared progressive, bold agenda — one where we have Medicare for All, a Green New Deal, are rid of the Muslim Ban, have tuition- and debt-free college, an understanding that housing is a human right, and elections and politicians that cannot be bought.

Together we can organize and work to better the lives of Minnesota’s Fifth District and move our state and country forward.

Old Yesterday, 08:30 AM
Status: "Proud American, Always and Forever" (set 8 days ago)

12,158 posts, read 6,433,532 times
I'm all for restorative justice, but not for terrorists, murderers, rapists, or child abusers. Damn Ilhan Omar. How could she be so wicked and tone deaf to write this letter?

Old Yesterday, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
I'm all for restorative justice, but not for terrorists, murderers, rapists, or child abusers. Damn Ilhan Omar. How could she be so wicked and tone deaf to write this letter?
Where did Ilhan state she supported terrorists, murderers, rapists, or child abusers? I must have missed that speech.

Old Yesterday, 12:18 PM
Status: "Proud American, Always and Forever" (set 8 days ago)

12,158 posts, read 6,433,532 times
Quote:
Where did Ilhan state she supported terrorists, murderers, rapists, or child abusers? I must have missed that speech.
She supported sentencing leniency for a bunch of Somali terrorists. Its right in her letter. As I mentioned, it is disgraceful that she did so. Again, I'm all for the notion of restorative justice, but not for terrorists, rapists, murderers, and child abusers.

The whole point about ME not being for restorative justice for the aforementioned crimes is personal. Ilhan Omar called for restorative justice for the Somali terrorists. I merely mentioned that, while I can be on board with restorative justice, I will not support it for the four aforementioned crimes.

Old Yesterday, 02:11 PM

5,627 posts, read 3,980,623 times
Quote:
"He's a poor, misunderstood youth, I tell ya........."

lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies