U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 01:16 AM
 
Location: The Heart of Dixie
7,885 posts, read 12,395,241 times
Reputation: 4828

Advertisements

https://www.fox9.com/news/minnesota-...pMTjfCmp4uTlv4

Here we have Omar writing a letter to a judge pleading for leniency in the sentencing of a Somali Muslim terrorist from Minnesota who tried to join ISIS and fight against America in Syria!!!!

And she is making exucses about being caught between two worlds???? Maybe that's because she herself has divided loyalties, with many loyalties to Islam and Somalia and isn't totally assimilated into American culture by the way and sympathizes heavily with radical Islam. Same is true of Rashida Tlaib, and many of the Mexican Democrats making a scene in El Paso who maybe more loyal to the Mexican community than to the USA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 01:24 AM
 
12,448 posts, read 3,933,734 times
Reputation: 3779
It seems to me all these identity groups always look out and favor their own even no matter how in the wrong they are. Talk about supremacy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 01:36 AM
 
3,569 posts, read 2,552,839 times
Reputation: 6902
She has no "divided loyalties." She supports Islam, Somalis and terrorists while she despises America, Christians, and especially Jews.

As some point, America is going to wake up, just as they are finally waking up in some parts of Europe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:23 AM
 
32,599 posts, read 26,552,678 times
Reputation: 19245
too bad i am not the judge in the case. i would double down on the sentence if omar had tried that with me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 05:52 AM
 
3,681 posts, read 724,125 times
Reputation: 2609
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
She has no "divided loyalties." She supports Islam, Somalis and terrorists while she despises America, Christians, and especially Jews.

As some point, America is going to wake up, just as they are finally waking up in some parts of Europe.
Agree. But liberals rush in to defend her, especially if a Jew calls her out on her antisemitic remarks.

It's truly amazing....no matter what horrendous act a Muslim does, a Jew is not allowed to complain about it. For example, a Muslim pushed an elderly Jewish woman out of a window to her death, and I very carefully avoided saying that a Muslim did it. The liberals I was talking to agreed how horrific that was, and then one of them said it shows how awful the white supremacists are - pushing a Jew out a window. I then corrected her, saying that in this case, it was a Muslim who did it, and you should have seen the liberals turn on me: ah-ha, they said, you don't care about Jews, you just want to complain about Muslims!

So, IOW, it's OK to bring up horrific acts of anti-semitism as long as a white supremacist is to blame (because that will help Dems win the election). If a Muslim is to blame, I need to keep my mouth shut or the Dems will turn around and make ME more of a villain than the Muslim who murdered a Jew!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 05:55 AM
 
109 posts, read 7,557 times
Reputation: 54
These men should be kicked out of the country. Put them in a plane, fly them over Syria or Somalia and kick them out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 05:55 AM
 
371 posts, read 53,109 times
Reputation: 315
She thinks she was elected representative of the Ummah.



What an absolute garbage human she is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:02 AM
 
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA.
4,043 posts, read 2,077,756 times
Reputation: 1936
They always have and always will. but white people are the problem.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
It seems to me all these identity groups always look out and favor their own even no matter how in the wrong they are. Talk about supremacy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:16 AM
 
Location: Milwaukee
4,490 posts, read 2,153,292 times
Reputation: 2801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Agree. But liberals rush in to defend her, especially if a Jew calls her out on her antisemitic remarks.

It's truly amazing....no matter what horrendous act a Muslim does, a Jew is not allowed to complain about it. For example, a Muslim pushed an elderly Jewish woman out of a window to her death, and I very carefully avoided saying that a Muslim did it. The liberals I was talking to agreed how horrific that was, and then one of them said it shows how awful the white supremacists are - pushing a Jew out a window. I then corrected her, saying that in this case, it was a Muslim who did it, and you should have seen the liberals turn on me: ah-ha, they said, you don't care about Jews, you just want to complain about Muslims!

So, IOW, it's OK to bring up horrific acts of anti-semitism as long as a white supremacist is to blame (because that will help Dems win the election). If a Muslim is to blame, I need to keep my mouth shut or the Dems will turn around and make ME more of a villain than the Muslim who murdered a Jew!
"Anti-Semitism is real and I am grateful for Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of anti-Semitic tropes. My intention is never to offend my constituents or Jewish Americans as a whole. We have to always be willing to step back and think through criticism, just as I expect people to hear me when others attack me for my identity. This is why I unequivocally apologize. At the same time, I reaffirm the problematic role of lobbyists in our politics, whether it be AIPAC, the NRA or the fossil fuel industry. It's gone on too long and we must be willing to address it."

I applaud her for taking responsibility for her remarks, apologizing, and vowing to learn from the experience.

Too bad Trump never does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:19 AM
 
Location: Barrington
46,503 posts, read 34,323,366 times
Reputation: 15473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
https://www.fox9.com/news/minnesota-...pMTjfCmp4uTlv4

Here we have Omar writing a letter to a judge pleading for leniency in the sentencing of a Somali Muslim terrorist from Minnesota who tried to join ISIS and fight against America in Syria!!!!

And she is making exucses about being caught between two worlds???? Maybe that's because she herself has divided loyalties, with many loyalties to Islam and Somalia and isn't totally assimilated into American culture by the way and sympathizes heavily with radical Islam. Same is true of Rashida Tlaib, and many of the Mexican Democrats making a scene in El Paso who maybe more loyal to the Mexican community than to the USA.
Very poor judgment on her part.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top