U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:05 PM

6,955 posts, read 6,267,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
The girl was not hit by him. She was to the right and fell with a group of people avoiding the hit of the car.
So, the scare of the car and the crowd falling on each other was more than likely the cause. Not blunt force trauma.
So I guess the coroner was in on the conspiracy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:07 PM

4,222 posts, read 2,509,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
So I guess the coroner was in on the conspiracy?
Visual evidence would suggest that..

Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM

4,960 posts, read 976,659 times
Out of curiosity, which Left-leaning and which Right-leaning MSM in this country are the strongest at fact-checking? I question if CNN and Fox News fall under that for their respective leanings.

Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM

372 posts, read 53,806 times
I don't think the major TV networks would ever run it..... but if anyone from the GOP is trolling these boards, here is how you make an effective campaign video for 2020:

- Just stitch all the mountains of videos of Trump supporters/white folks being attacked, egged, jumped, called names.... superimposed over the rhetoric of the likes of Nancy Pelosi, the "squad" or any of the 300 dem candidates running.... talking about how divisive TRUMP is.

Play in all swing state markets. Enjoy victory November 2020.

Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM

4,222 posts, read 2,509,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Out of curiosity, which Left-leaning and which Right-leaning MSM in this country are the strongest at fact-checking? I question if CNN and Fox News fall under that for their respective leanings.
Considering they are owned by private people, I would say neither. FOX news was the rebel to all the rest for quite sometime, so they had to probably get the facts right the most to stay affloat.
But, since the first town cryer started, the truth is in the eye of the beholder. The video shows her Not being hit by a car, and CPR was given to her, and it took 8 people to lift her off. She was probably not in the best shape to be even standing, let alone being tackled by people falling on her.

Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM

12,502 posts, read 3,941,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
I don't think the major TV networks would ever run it..... but if anyone from the GOP is trolling these boards, here is how you make an effective campaign video for 2020:

- Just stitch all the mountains of videos of Trump supporters/white folks being attacked, egged, jumped, called names.... superimposed over the rhetoric of the likes of Nancy Pelosi, the "squad" or any of the 300 dem candidates running.... talking about how divisive TRUMP is.

Play in all swing state markets. Enjoy victory November 2020.
Completely agree. The left can lie, spin and label the right all they want. But people hopefully are going to believe their own lying eyes over the left's rhetoric and propaganda.

Old Yesterday, 06:19 PM

12,502 posts, read 3,941,903 times
Quote:
Considering they are owned by private people, I would say neither. FOX news was the rebel to all the rest for quite sometime, so they had to probably get the facts right the most to stay affloat.
But, since the first town cryer started, the truth is in the eye of the beholder. The video shows her Not being hit by a car, and CPR was given to her, and it took 8 people to lift her off. She was probably not in the best shape to be even standing, let alone being tackled by people falling on her.
You know, they really threw the book at this guy. He was in the wrong and deserved some level of sentencing. But throwing the book at him because he is white and associated with an unpopular viewpoint is unjust. Also, a lot of the people rammed by the car were bad actors instigating mayhem and not so innocent themselves.

Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM

2,565 posts, read 884,266 times
Quote:
Yes continue.
El Paso was a Democratic, check the record.
Pittsburgh shooter too.
Trump Supporter in Montana throats a 13 year old. I need to research that one.
This one. Not acceptable by any means. I dont support this action and neither did or does Trump.
https://www.kcra.com/article/warehou...kland/28658596
You really have nothing...compared to the lefts actions
"El Paso was a Democratic, check the record."
If you have a link to him being a democrat, please post. I personally don't know what his party affiliation is, but I know he was upset with the influx of Hispanics https://www.apnews.com/456c0154218a4d378e2fb36cd40b709d
and that he posted a racist screed on 8chan, a extreme right website, so it is logical to suspect the he is right-wing.

Same with the Pittsburgh shooter. "They're committing genocide to my people," Bowers told police during the shootout, according to an FBI affidavit. "I just want to kill Jews." Who are his people? Whites.

He used anti-Semitic slurs, complained that President Donald Trump was surrounded by too many Jewish people and blamed Jews for helping migrant caravans in Central America. Sounds like a right wing extremist
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/28/us/pi...ing/index.html

Here's a link to the Montana incident: https://www.salon.com/2019/08/09/man...trumps-orders/

Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM

2,565 posts, read 884,266 times
Quote:
So I researched the Charlottesville incident. The driver was charged with 1st degree murder. Right on.
The girl was not hit by him. She was to the right and fell with a group of people avoiding the hit of the car.
They did CPR on her, as she died of a heart attack. As her Mom said in an interview. She was an unhealthy big woman who smoked. So, the scare of the car and the crowd falling on each other was more than likely the cause. Not blunt force trauma. Regardless ,So many ifs about what happened and why.
Why did ANTIFA attack him while driving down the road. Why did the media say it was pre meditated when it clearly wasnt. Even many witnesses said he was scared. Regardless, a woman died. And they wanted and got a conviction. So many other players involved that pushed him to be stupid and race down the street.
And the original protest was peaceful till Antifa showed up. Antifa, the real instigators. The ones in Portaland that beat a reporter. The ones who stated they wanted 10 days of violence in El Paso, one week before the El Paso shooting..
Here is the GIF of incident. And a link to more video.

Heather Heyer Died of a Heart Attack Occidental Dissent
I'm not sure your point. If you intentionally drive your car into a crowd of people, you are responsible for what happens. Whether you hit someone, or you cause others to fall on her. Being scared is not an excuse.

Now i would think manslaughter, not murder. But that's not the point. The point is, it is right wing extremists driving cars into crowds of people and shooting guns into crowds of people, not left -wingers. I'm no fan of Antifa, but how many people did they kill this year? None.

Old Today, 03:43 AM

12,006 posts, read 4,100,046 times
Quote:
Here is a little taste of the lefts intolerance. Its pretty sad...
https://youtu.be/jpmo03Omzpo
I thought the left didn't like incendiary noises like clapping as it raises their anxiety levels and they now use Jazz Hands.

I have to say given the US Communists recent meeting, I really don't think America has anything to worry about, as these people seriously need medical help.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies